Leaked details reveal an exciting array of all 33 Assassin’s Creed Mirage achievements and tasks waiting to test your skills.
The upcoming addition to the Assassin’s Creed franchise, “Assassin’s Creed Mirage,” is slated for release on October 5, 2023. This installment transports players to 9th-century Baghdad, following the journey of Basim Ibn Ishaq as he joins the ranks of the Assassin Brotherhood. Initially conceived as a DLC for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, it has now evolved into a standalone adventure.
What’s intriguing is that ahead of the official release, all 33 of the Assassin’s Creed Mirage Achievements have surfaced online. These Assassin’s Creed Mirage achievements encompass various tasks, from honing skills in the tree to executing stealthy maneuvers.
Note: For those who wish to have a spoiler-free experience, we suggest you stop scrolling now.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage Achievements Leak
Here are some highlights from the Assassin’s Creed Mirage Achievements list:
- Tree of Life: Unlock 5 Skills in the skill tree.
- The Shadow: Spend a cumulative 90 minutes concealed in the environment or a crowd.
- The Lion Claw: Equip the Rostam Dagger.
- Dance of Death: Execute 100 melee kills.
- Home Sweet Home: Pay a visit to Alamut, an integral location.
- The Novice: Don the Novice Talisman, an essential piece of gear.
- The Juggler: Achieve 100 kills using throwing knives.
- Back to Basics: Execute 50 assassinations, a testament to stealth.
- The Flautist: Subdue enemies 100 times with blowdarts, a method of silent incapacitation.
- The Explorer: Glide alongside Enkidu for a cumulative 15 minutes, showcasing mobility.
- The Phantom: Fulfill a faction contract, showing allegiance.
- The Snake Eater: Achieve 100 kills with poison, a lethal approach.
- The Initiate: Acquire your hidden blade, a quintessential tool.
- Watch Your Back!: Execute 100 pickpockets, demonstrating nimbleness.
- The Wise One: Engage with all History of Baghdad entries, a journey through lore.
- Magic Trick: Render enemies incapacitated 100 times with smoke bombs, a tactical diversion.
- The Master: Adorn the Master Talisman, an emblem of expertise.
- Lucky Charm: Wear the Scarab Talisman, a symbol of favor.
- Assassins’ Dress Code: Don the Initiate of Alamut Outfit, the attire of the Brotherhood.
- Shamshir: Equip the Hidden One Sword, a weapon of the creed.
- The Hidden One: Execute 100 assassinations, an art mastered by few.
- The Engineer: Enhance an outfit or weapon at the blacksmith or tailor, displaying craftsmanship.
- Stuck in the Animus: Immerse yourself for over 10 hours, delving deep into the narrative.
- The Predator: Achieve 10 Assassin’s Focus kills, a showcase of precision.
- The Tactician: Upgrade one of your Tools, enhancing versatility.
- The Surgeon: Execute 50 Chain Assassination kills, a testament to skill.
- Enkidu: Leap of Faith 100 times, displaying agility.
- The Disciple: Adorn the Disciple Talisman, a token of dedication.
- The Assassin: Wear the Assassin Talisman, a mark of the Brotherhood.
- The Rogue: Execute 10 assassinations, a demonstration of finesse.
- Fireworks: Distract enemies 100 times with noisemakers, a tactical diversion.
- Wanted: Eliminate 10 Shakiriyya, demonstrating prowess.
- Mystery Box: Render enemies incapacitated 100 times with traps, a strategic move.
The entire Assassin’s Creed Mirage Achievements list contains 33 tasks and several new rewards, making the wait for the next Assassin game worthwhile.
In contrast to recent sprawling open-world iterations, Mirage’s gameplay opts for a more focused, linear campaign reminiscent of earlier titles. Stealth remains a pivotal element, with hidden blades, smoke bombs, and throwing knives at your disposal. The introduction of Assassin Focus allows for targeting and dispatching multiple foes at once, enhancing combat dynamics.
Furthermore, Assassin’s Creed Mirage returns to the franchise’s roots with a more compact, stealth-oriented experience, reflected in the scaled-down map. This shift back to the series’ core principles should resonate with fans of the earlier entries in Ubisoft’s catalog.
On October 5, 2023, Assassin’s Creed Mirage will be accessible on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PC platforms.
For constant updates, keep following Gamevro.