In Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, you can make your Spider-Man stronger in four important ways: Health, Damage, Focus, and Traversal. Luckily, you can use Suit Tech upgrades to choose different improvements for both Peter and Miles. If you’re not sure which Suit Tech Upgrade to pick, our guide is here to help.
Best Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Suit Tech Upgrades
The categories for Focus and Health are connected, and we have a separate guide explaining them in detail. But in general, here are the best Spider-Man 2 Suit Tech upgrades.
Best Damage Upgrades for Spider-Man 2 Suit
- Combo King + The Floor Is Lava: Combine the abilities of “Combo King” and “The Floor Is Lava.” When you hit an enemy 10 times in a row, your special abilities get a little boost. Also, if you keep hitting enemies while in the air, your attacks become stronger, up to 50% more damage. But these bonuses reset when you touch the ground. To do this, it will cost you 225 Tech Parts and 8 Rare Tech Parts.
Best Traversal Upgrades for Spider-Man 2 Suit
- Amazing Wings: You can glide longer with the Web Wings. Costs 170 Tech Parts and 1 Rare Tech Part.
- Acrobat + Charged: You can jump higher or swing further when you do special moves. Costs 205 Tech Parts and 5 City Tokens.
- Spectacular Swing: You can swing faster. Costs 210 Tech Parts and 4 Hero Tokens.
- All Seeing + Active Spider: You can find special crates on your map or jump and dash longer distances. Costs 225 Tech Parts and 6 Hero Tokens.
- Ultimate Swing: You can swing as fast as possible. Costs 240 Tech Parts and 10 Hero Tokens.
Best Focus Upgrades for Spider-Man 2 Suit
- Double Focus: You get an extra bar to focus on things. You can either heal yourself more often or use two bars to do powerful moves against tough enemies. It costs 170 regular tech parts and 6 rare tech parts.
- Healing Focus: When you use your focus, you heal more than before. It costs 230 tech parts and 10 city tokens.
- Target Acquisition: When you scan for enemies, the game automatically marks them for you. It costs 205 tech parts and 4 city tokens.
BUY NOW: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN 2 PS5 EDITION
Best Health Upgrades for Spider-Man 2 Suit
- Amazing Health 1: This upgrade boosts your health by 10 points, increasing your maximum health to 110. It requires just 1 Rare Tech Part.
- The Best Defense + Life Link: With this upgrade, you’ll get a small heal every time you land a 10th hit in a combo or with your web-shooter. It costs 225 Tech Parts and 8 Rare Tech Parts.
Sometimes, while playing Spider-Man 2, you might find yourself in a tough spot with low health and lots of enemies around. To handle such stressful moments, you can choose to use the Best Defense Suit Tech Upgrade. It lets you regain health by hitting your enemies a few times. You can also boost your maximum health by 10 points by getting the Amazing Health 1 upgrade.
While there are other enhancements like Ultimate Health, we recommend going for Amazing Health 1 in the early and middle stages of the game.
For constant updates, keep following Gamevro.