Genshin Baizhu kit is essential to know for those who are wishing to develop the best character for themselves.
Genshin Impact, the action role-playing game developed by miHoYo was launched back in 2020 and has quickly risen among the ranks in the hearts of players worldwide. The developers keep the game fresh and enjoyable by pumping out new content now and then.
And one such piece of content is Genshin Baizhu, an upcoming 5-star Dendro Catalyst playable character.
In Liyue, there is a pharmacy called Bubu, and Dr. Baizhu works there. His abilities heal all illnesses, but his medications are incredibly bitter! The majority of Baizhu’s pleasant and amiable disposition is responsible for his impression. He is a refreshing person to interact with. And no matter how worried the patient may be, his self-assured smile would always reassure them.
Genshin Baizhu – Beyond Mortality is the Owner of Bubu Pharmacy. Moreover, this new male Catalyst character is also the commander of the Dendro element. It has been claimed by the leaker that players will get to see Baizhu in the future 3.6 update.
This post will discuss Genshin Baizhu kit, including abilities, skills, constellations, and materials that can maximize his potential.
Genshin Baizhu Kit
Genshin Baizhu Normal Attack: Gilded Acupuncture
- Normal Attack – Performs up to 4 attacks that deal Dendro DMG to opponents in front of him.
- Charged Attack – Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to deal AoE Dendro DMG to opponents in front of him after a short casting time.
- Plunging Attack – Calling upon the might of Dendro, Baizhu plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in his path. Deals AoE Dendro DMG upon impact with the ground.
Genshin Baizhu Elemental Skill – Universal Diagnosis
Baizhu’s Elemental Skill controls a Gossamer Sprite that cruises and attacks nearby opponents, dealing Dendro DMG.
After it performs 3 attacks or if there are no opponents nearby, the Sprite will return, healing all nearby party members based on Baizhu’s Max HP.
Those in the medical field who can read true signs of illness from false ones may even cure people before any symptoms can show.
Genshin Impact Elemental Burst – Healing Holism
Baizhu’s elemental burst enters the Pulsing Edict state, creating a Seamless Shield.
While in this state, Baizhu will generate a new Seamless Shield every 2s.
The Seamless Shield will unleash a Spiritvein to heal the active character(s) based on Baizhu’s Max HP and attack opponents, dealing Dendro DMG under the following circumstances:
When a character is under the protection of a Seamless Shield and a new Seamless Shield is generated.
When the Seamless Shield’s effects expire, or when it is shattered.
If one can perceive the heavens and the earth, defend your inner sphere against outside influence, and keep your mind clear, surely nothing can hinder you.
Genshin Baizhu Gameplay
Genshin Baizhu Passive Talents
Passive 1: Herbal Nourishment
- When Baizhu is in the party, interacting with certain collectible items will heal your current active character for 2.5% of Baizhu’s Max HP.
Passive 2: Five Fortunes Forever
- Baizhu gains different effects according to the current HP of your current active character:
- When their HP is less than 50%, Baizhu gains 20% Healing Bonus.
- When their HP is equal to or more than 50%, Baizhu gains 25% Dendro DMG Bonus.
Passive 3: All Things Are of the Earth
- Characters who are healed by Healing Holism will gain the Year of Verdant Favor effect: Each 1,000 Max HP that Baizhu possesses below 50,000 will increase the Burning, Bloom, Hyperbloom, and Burgeon reaction DMG dealt by these characters by 2%, while the Aggravate and Spread reaction DMG dealt by these characters will be increased by 0.8%. This effect lasts 6s.
Genshin Baizhu Constellations
C1: Even the Slightest Groan
Universal Diagnosis gains 1 additional charge.
C2: Skilled of Hand
When Baizhu’s active party member hits an opponent with their attacks, Baizhu will use Gossamer Sprite: Splice. Gossamer Sprite: Splice can initiate 1 attack that deals 300% Dendro DMG and 20% of Universal Diagnosis‘ healing.
DMG dealt this way is considered Elemental Skill DMG. This effect can be triggered once every 5s.
C3: All Aspects Stabilized
Increases the Level of Healing Holism by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
C4: Ancient Perception
For 15s after Healing Holism is used, Baizhu will increase all nearby party members’ Elemental Mastery by 80.
C5: Hidden Shifting Signs
Increases the Level of Universal Diagnosis by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
C6: Aura Flow
Increases the DMG dealt by Healing Holism‘s Spiritveins by 10% of Baizhu’s Max HP. Additionally, when Gossamer Sprite or Gossamer Sprite: Splice hit opponents, there is a 100% chance of generating one of Healing Holism‘s Seamless Shields. This effect can only be triggered once by a Gossamer Sprite or Gossamer Sprite: Splice.
Genshin Baizhu Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
The following are the required materials to get Genshin Baizhu to reach his max potential.
Baizhu Ascension Materials
- Iniquitous Lustrator (Genshin 3.6 world boss drop) x46
- Nagadus Emerald Chunk x9
- Nagadus Emerald Fragment x9
- Nagadus Emerald Gemstone x6
- Nagadus Emerald Silver x1
- Violet Grass x168
- Fungal Spores x18
- Luminescent Pollen x30
- Crystaline Cyst Dust x36
Baizhu Talent Level Up Materials
- ?? (3.6 Weekly boss drop) x18
- Teachings of Gold x9
- Guide to Gold x63
- Philosophies of Gold x114
- Fungal Spores x18
- Luminescent Pollen x66
- Crystaline Cyst Dust x93
- Crown of Insight x3
Genshin Baizhu weapon – Jadefall’s Splendor
As per the freshly leaked data, the Genshin Baizhu weapon will be known as Jadefall’s Splendor.
The entire stats and mats have likewise been leaked along with the weapon description. Check out Baizhu’s 5-star Catalyst – Jadefall’s Splendor stats below:
- Weapon Type: Catalyst
- Rarity – 5-star
- Base ATK: 608
- Secondary Stat: HP 49.6%
- Lvl: 90/90
- Refinement Rank: 5
- Special Ability: Protector’s Virtue
When using an Elemental Burst or creating a shield, gain 3s of the Primordial Jade Regalia effect: The equipping character gains their corresponding Elemental DMG Bonus of 0.9% for every 1,000 Max HP they possess, up to 36%. At the same time, they will regain 6 Energy every 2.5s. This will still take effect even if the character is not on the field.
Well, that’s all we have for you on this topic. Be sure to try this character when she releases and while trying out this one, do use your Genshin Baizhu builds too, to see which ones work the best.
We will keep you updated with new information, so keep following Gamevro.