Genshin Impact Dehya is a new 5-star character set to join the game soon, so let’s get to know a few details that have been revealed till now.
The next Genshin Impact 3.5 update will include not one, but two new characters, according to HoYoverse. The first is Dehya, who was originally revealed with 3.4 beta. Mika is the second character to arrive in the update.
So far, the response to all the characters has been positive, and it appears that many players are looking forward to bringing in the banner.
Dehya will be playable in Genshin Impact version 3.5 and will be a five-star character, as previously mentioned. We already know what to expect from Dehya thanks to the regular leaks, and many players will be anxious to acquire this character.
As revealed in 3.5 Livestream, the Genshin Impact Dehya release date is approaching quickly(March 1st). Moreover, we have a plethora of information on Dehya’s abilities, gameplay, and even a few gameplay videos of her in action has surfaced on the internet.
We’ve compiled everything we’ve found so far about Genshin Impact Dehya, including her release date, artwork, lore, abilities, best build, and more.
Genshin Impact Dehya
In Genshin Impact, Dehya is the Avidya Forest Watcher, and according to the game’s lore, he is the Dawson Rainforest’s Lead Ranger. He takes great satisfaction in keeping the forest lush and ensuring everyone’s safety while traveling through it. Dehya may very well be a real-life fennec fox, an invasive species of fox found in the deserts of North Africa, and is a Dendro user.
It was claimed by the leaker that players will get to see Dehya in the future 3.5 update, and it seems like they were on point. The official Genshin Impact Dehya artwork was shared by the devs on January 16 which shows her with brown and black hair as revealed by the model leaks.
A song sung by the members of “Blazing Beasts” around the campfire about Dehya says, “Sing a song, sing along, take your sitar, let’s sing all day long. Sing my sword, sing my bow, sing my tattered ban-dan-oh. Fear no one, fear no lad, only fear if Dehya is mad. We love Dehya, she’s beautiful and strong. Oh, our precious Dehya, we’ll never do you wrong.”
The in-game data on Dehya’s introduction reads: “Hello! My name’s Dehya. I’m the merc you hired. So what you got for me? A commission? A fight? Armed escort? Whatever it is – you know where to find me.”
Previously, Dehya’s model of all four different profiles was leaked, and Dehya looked as charming as possible. Gamers can see Dehya in the artwork wearing a particular clothing style and clearly favoring a variety of accessories. Her design aesthetic is given a special touch by the belt around her waist, and other small elements. Dehya stands out from the rest because of her Sumeru-based character design, which incorporates many colors of black.
Genshin Impact Dehya Banner Release Date
As the character of Dehya has been formally unveiled, and HoYoverse has already confirmed who will appear in the 3.5 update, it is quite certain that the official Dehya banner release date will be March 1st, 2023.
If leaks are to be considered, the Genshin Impact Dehya banner will have Bennett, Collei, and Barbara as the 4-star characters.
The duo which together mark the first phase of Genshin Impact banners for phase 1 of 3.5, will also include a Cyno banner rerun. Additionally, it was confirmed that Dehya will join the standard “Wanderlust Invocation” banner following the version 3.5 upgrade during the Genshin Impact 3.5 preview program.
This implies that after Genshin Impact 3.5 is released, you will still be able to obtain the Pyro user from the usual wish pool if you want to preserve your wishes for later.
Genshin Impact Dehya Voice Actor
The 3.5 Livestream also revealed a tonne of info on the Sumeru character voice actors. And the official Genshin Impact Dehya voice actors are:
- English VA – Amber May
- Japanese VA – FUKUHARA Ayaka
Dehya’s Japanese voice actor has a wealth of experience portraying characters in the video game industry through performances in titles like Sakura Wars, Nier Replication, and Granblue Fantasy. If you are familiar with Japanese animation, you might recognize her from the anime shows Captain Tsubasa and Extreme Hearts, where she played Taro Misaki and Yukino Tachibana, respectively.
Dehya’s English voice actor in Genshin Impact is Amber May, who has previously performed Xiza and Camille as well as other characters in the game. May has appeared in a number of films and TV episodes in addition to Genshin Impact, such as Barbie Big City, Big Dream, and Joe in Lupin the Third: Part VI.
About Genshin Impact Dehya
The official page revealed the following about Genshin Impact Dehya.
Genshin Impact Dehya: The Eremites
‘The Eremites’ is just a title — any mercenary in Sumeru can call themselves a member. Sadly, you get some mercs throwing the term around to take advantage of outlanders who don’t know any better… Hmph. We’ve got those jerks to thank for the increasingly abysmal reputation we have these days.”
Genshin Impact Dehya’s Hobbies
“I looove my make-up box. Sometimes I take it out and re-organize it when I have the time. I keep all my powders and brushes in here – paid top Mora for all of it. Just look at this texture! Isn’t it just perfectly smooth? And even if you sweat or get caught in the rain, it doesn’t run. Hehehe, you get what you pay for.”
Genshin Impact Dehya’s Least Favorite Food
Dehya who likes Candied Ajilenakh Nuts, really dislikes food that is bitter.
“Anything bitter. Nope. Keep it away from me. Can’t stand it.” “Ah, sun’s out, guns out, hehe… Just sucks that I got so much work to do.”
Genshin Impact Dehya’s Behaviour
I’ve lived around Eremites my whole life. As a little girl, I had a wooden sword for a toy. Everyone I knew growing up was either a merc or on their way to becoming one, and even the bowls we ate our meals from were carved by mercenary blades… After an upbringing like that, it’d be more surprising if I didn’t become a merc when I grew up, right?
Genshin Impact Dehya Gameplay
There’s already a lot of beta Dehya gameplay footage floating around the internet and adding this, now miHoYo has also shared some in-game videos of Dehya in action.
Genshin Impact Dehya abilities
When Genshin 3.4 update was dropped, the leakers were able to dig up the game files and details about Dehya’s in-game role and skills were shared. However, with the Genshin Impact 3.5 beta, the developers have made several changes to Dehya’s kit and we have detailed all her abilities below.
Genshin Impact Dehya Normal attack – Khanda Barrier-Buster
- Normal Attack – Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes using her Claymore and her martial arts.
- Charged Attack – Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to perform continuous slashes. At the end of the sequence, performs a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack – Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Genshin Impact Dehya Elemental Skill – Molten Inferno
Dehya’s Elemental Skill is the art of Dehya’s own invention that changes its method of use depending on the combat situation.
Indomitable Flame – This skill will be unleashed should there be no Fiery Sanctum created by Dehya herself present at the time. Deals AoE Pyro DMG, and creates a field known as Fiery Sanctum.
This skill will be unleashed should a Fiery Sanctum field created by Dehya herself already exist. Dehya will perform a leaping attack, dealing AoE Pyro DMG before recreating a Fiery Sanctum field at her new position. A Fiery Sanctum field created this way will inherit the original duration of the previous field. Only 1 Ranging Flame can be used throughout a single Fiery Sanctum field’s duration.
When an opponent within a Fiery Sanctum field takes DMG, the field will unleash a coordinated attack, dealing AoE Pyro DMG to them based on Dehya’s ATK and Max DMG. This effect can be triggered once every 2.5s. Active characters within this field have their resistance to interruption increased, and when such characters take DMG, a portion of that damage will be mitigated and flow into Redmane’s Blood.
Dehya will then take this DMG over 10s. When the mitigated DMG stored by Redmane’s Blood reaches or goes over a certain percentage of Dehya’s Max HP, she will stop mitigating DMG in this way. Only 1 Fiery Sanctum created by Dehya herself can exist at the same time.
Walk this fiery ordeal with me, purging all impurity, just as a beast of flame must descend ablaze.
Genshin Impact Dehya Elemental Burst – Lionine Bite
Dehya’s elemental burst unleashes her burning anger and casts her blade aside like an inconvenience, and Dehya enters the Blazing Lioness state and gains resistance to interruption. In this state, Dehya will automatically and continuously unleash the Flame-Mane’s Fists, dealing Pyro DMG based on her ATK and Max DMG, and when its duration ends, she will unleash an Incineration Drive, dealing AoE Pyro DMG based on her ATK and Max DMG.
If a Fiery Sanctum field created by Dehya’s own Elemental Skill, Molten Inferno, exists when this ability is unleashed, Dehya will retrieve it, and then create another field once Blazing Lioness’ duration expires. This field will then take on the retrieved field’s duration at the moment of its retrieval.
Unleashing Roaring Barrage within 0.4 after each Flame-Mane’s Fist strike will increase the speed of the next Flame-Mane’s Fist strike will be triggered.
Even the flowing flames must obey her rage and at her command become her fangs and claws.
Genshin Impact Dehya Constellations
- C1: The Flame Incandescent – Dehya’s Max HP is increased by 20%, and she deals bonus DMG based on her Max HP when using the following attacks: Molten Inferno’s DMG will be increased by 1% of her Max HP. The Lioness’ Bite’s DMG will be increased by 2% of her Max HP.
- C2: The Sand-Blades Glittering – When Dehya uses Molten Inferno: Ranging Flame, the duration of the recreated Fiery Sanctum field will be increased by 6.s Additionally, when a Fiery Sanctum field exists on the field, the active character(s) within the field will increase the DMG dealt by the next Fiery Sanctum coordinated attack by 25% when they are attacked.
- C3: A Rage Swift as Fire – Increases the Level of The Lioness’ Bite by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C4: An Oath Abiding – When Flame-Mane’s Fist and Incineration Drive attacks unleashed during The Lioness’ Bite hit opponents, they will restore 1.5 Energy for Dehya and 2% of her Max HP. This effect can occur once every 0.2s.
- C5: The Alpha Unleashed – Increases the Level of Molten Inferno by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C6: The Burning Claws Cleaving – The CRIT Rate of The Lioness’ Bite is increased by 10%. Additionally, after a Flame-Mane’s Fist attack hits an opponent and deals CRIT Hits during a single use of The Lioness’ Bite, it will cause the CRIT DMG of The Lioness’ Bite to increase by 15% for the rest of its duration and extend that duration by 0.5s. This effect can trigger every 0.2s. The duration can be extended for a maximum of 2s, and CRIT DMG can be increased by a maximum of 60%.
Genshin Impact Dehya Passives
Passive 1: Unstinting Succor
- Within 6 seconds after unleashing Molten Inferno: Ranging Flame or The Lioness’ Bite, Dehya will take 60% less DMG when she takes on DMG from Redmane’s Blood.
- If this ability is triggered again while it is still in effect, its remaining duration will be increased by 6s.
Passive 2: Stalwart and True
- When her HP is less than 30%, Dehya will recover 20% of her Max HP and will restore 10% of her Max HP
- every 2s for the next 10s.
- This effect can only be triggered once every 20s.
Passive 3: The Sunlit Way
- Increases the Movement SPD of your own party members by 10% during the day (6:00 – 18:00).
- Does not take effect in Domains, Trounce Domains, or Spiral Abyss. Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effects.
Genshin Impact Dehya’s weapon – Beacon of the Reed Sea
As revealed by the 3.5 Livestream and beta leaks, the Genshin Impact Dehya weapon will be known as Beacon of the Reed Sea.
Each player would certainly wish to acquire this new 5-star claymore since it is likely to be her greatest weapon. Dehya’s 5-star weapon has various special features that dramatically increase the damage. It also has some of the most impressive statistics in the game.
The entire stats and mats have likewise been revealed along with the weapon description. Check out Dehya’s 5-star claymore – Beacon of the Reed Sea stats below:
- Weapon Type: claymore
- Rarity – 5-star
- Base ATK: 608
- Secondary Stat: 33.1% Crit Rate
- Lvl: 90/90
- Refinement Rank: 5
- Special Ability: Desert Watch
After an Elemental Skill hits an opponent, your ATK will be increased by 40% for 8s. After you take DMG, your ATK will be increased by 40% for 8s. The 2 aforementioned effects can be triggered even when the character is not on the field. Additionally, when not protected by a shield, your character’s Max HP will be increased by 64%.
As stated above, at level 90, the weapon has a stunning 33.1% CRIT Rate value and gives up to 674 base ATK which is truly exciting because headshots can guarantee critical hits if given in the hands of a claymore user.
Genshin Impact Dehya build in version 3.5
Every one of the farming resources to maximize Dehya’s ascension material, talent books, and more have recently been exposed by leakers. Those who are planning to get their hands on the best version of Dehya in the 3.5 update should certainly start saving Primogems and begin pre-farming all materials of the Dehya build.
Genshin Impact Dehya Ascension Materials
Dehya Ascension Materials are required for making her level 90 and maxing her talents. Those who are planning to get the required material to level up Dehya to level 90 and build her prior to the Dehya banner release should look at the following ascension mats:
- Light Guiding Tetrahedron (Algorithm of Semi-Intransient Matrix of Overseer Network) x46
- Agnidus Agate Chunk x9
- Agnidus Agate Fragment x9
- Agnidus Agate Gemstone x6
- Agnidus Agate Silver x1
- Sand Grease Pupa x168
- Faded Red Satin x18
- Trimmed Red Silk x30
- Rich Red Brocade x36
Best Genshin Impact Dehya talent level up materials
This is, once again, one of the most important components of Dehya’s actual battlefield potential. To level up Dehya’s talents to Lv. 10, you’ll need the following materials in the quantities specified:
- Puppet Strings (Shouki no Kami, the Prodigal) x18
- Teachings of Praxis x9
- Guide to Praxis x63
- Philosophies of Praxis x114
- Faded Red Satin x18
- Trimmed Red Silk x66
- Rich Red Brocade x93
- Crown of Insight x3
Best Genshin Impact Dehya artifacts
Similar to ascension materials and talent books, the Dehya artifacts play a major role to build a strong character. The ideal artifact sets for Dehya are:
Crimson Witch Of Flames
- 2-Piece Bonus: Pyro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece Bonus: Increases Overloaded, Burning, and Burgeon DMG by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Using Elemental Skill increases the 2-Piece Set Bonus by 50% of its starting value for 10s. Max 3 stacks.
Emblem of Severed Fate
- 2-Piece Bonus: Energy Recharge +20%
- 4-Piece Bonus: Increases Elemental Burst DMG by 25% of Energy Recharge. A maximum of 75% bonus DMG can be obtained in this way.
Best Genshin Impact Dehya weapons
Since we are looking at the best elements that suit Dehya, let’s look at the best Dehya weapons. Some of the best Dehya weapons include:
- Beacon of the Reed Sea
- Wolf’s Gravestone
- Redhorn Stonethresher
- Serpent Spine
- Blackcliff Slasher
- Mailed Flower (R5)
Beacon of the Reed Sea, Dehya’s signature weapon, will undoubtedly be on the list. Crit DMG will be the main sub-stat of this 5-star Claymore, Beacon of the Reed Sea. Beacon of the Reed Sea’s advantages includes more attack damage, higher maximum health, and higher crit rates.
The Serpent Spine is a reliable four-star option for increased crit rate and added damage to regular attacks, elemental bursts, and elemental talents.
These were the complete details about Genshin Impact Dehya, including her release date, lore, abilities, and more that have been revealed so far. However, some of the data has come from leaks that are subject to change.
We will update you with the new information, so keep following Gamevro.