Genshin Impact Kaveh is a new 4-star character set to join the game soon, so let’s get to know a few details that have been revealed till now.
According to HoYoverse, the second half of the Genshin Impact 3.6 update will feature not one, but two new characters. First up is Kaveh, who was initially introduced in the 3.6 beta. The second character to appear in this update’s phase 2 is Baizhu.
All of the characters have received excellent feedback thus far, and it seems like many players are eager to get the banner.
As previously reported, Kaveh will be a four-star playable character in Genshin Impact version 3.6. Due to the frequent leaks, we already know what to anticipate from Kaveh, and a lot of players will be eager to get their hands on this character.
The Genshin Impact Kaveh release date (May 2) was announced in the 3.6 Livestream. Additionally, there is a tonne of information available about Kaveh’s gameplay, skills, and even a few gameplay videos of him in action have appeared online. And we’ve compiled everything we know so far about Genshin Impact Kaveh, including his release date, artwork, lore, abilities, best build, and more.
CHECK OUT: Genshin 3.7 Banner 4-star characters revealed by new leaks
Genshin Impact Kaveh
Kaveh has quite the reputation among Akademiya students as a designer and an exceptional alumnus, and the kids of Kshahrewar look up to him as a role model. However, his professional life is not as easy as many might think. The same is true of numerous other aspects of his life.
The official Genshin Impact Kaveh artwork was shared by the devs on February 24th which shows him in his artistic attire carrying a box.
Alhaitham about Kaveh says, “Mainstream Sumeru academia tends to hide a certain fact from time to time, which is that for some people, talent can occasionally be more of a burden instead. Nevertheless, this view can also be but an excuse. In truth, it is your character that determines your destiny first and foremost. The aforementioned ideas are the sort that Kaveh will persistently rebut.”
The in-game data on Kaveh’s introduction reads: “Hello. I’m glad you gave me a chance. I always think it takes people with similar tastes to sustain a pleasant conversation. Nice to meet you – I’m Kaveh, an architect. If you have a project you’d like me to work on, then I’ll need a detailed description of what you have in mind.”
CHECK OUT: Genshin 3.7 Banners: rerun characters and their order revealed by new leaks
Genshin Impact Kaveh Banner Release Date
As the character of Kaveh has been formally unveiled, and HoYoverse has already confirmed who will appear in phase 2 of the 3.6 update, it is quite certain that the official Kaveh banner release date will be May 2nd, 2023.
The official reveal on 3.6 banners has confirmed that Genshin Impact Kaveh will be joined by Candace and Fischl as the featured 4-star characters in second half.
The duo which together mark the Genshin Impact banners for phase 2 of 3.6, will also include a Ganyu banner rerun. Additionally, it was confirmed that Kaveh will join the standard “Wanderlust Invocation” banner following the version 3.6 upgrade during the Genshin Impact 3.6 preview program.
This implies that after Genshin Impact 3.6 is released, you will still be able to obtain the Dendro user from the usual wish pool if you want to preserve your wishes for later.
CHECK OUT: Genshin 3.7 events: TCG event, Feast of the Solemn, Divine Ingenuity, Fayz Trials, and more leaked
Genshin Impact Kaveh Voice Actors
The 3.6 Livestream also revealed a tonne of info on the Sumeru character voice actors. And the official Genshin Impact Kaveh voice actors are:
- English VA – Ben Balmaceda
- Japanese VA – UCHIDA Yuma
Kaveh’s Japanese voice actor in Genshin Impact will be Yuma Uchida, a voice artist, and vocalist who specializes in the Jpop and Anison music genres. For more than a decade, he has lent his voice to numerous well-known anime productions and he is now lending Kawaki in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations his Japanese voice.
An American voice actor named Ben Balmaceda has lent his talents to many English-dubbed anime characters. The gifted young performer has been chosen to be Kaveh’s English voice actor in Genshin Impact. Pedro from One Piece, Rikiel from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean, and Surma from Attack on Titan: The Final Season is just a few of the prominent characters he has voiced in anime.
About Genshin Impact Kaveh
The official page revealed the following about Genshin Impact Kaveh.
Genshin Impact Kaveh: Appreciation
You must’ve seen the Palace of Alcazarzaray before? That’s my magnum opus. I sacrificed so much for that… Everyone else thought I’d lost my mind. Haha, well, if you’re not me, and you don’t share my trade, I wouldn’t expect you to understand. Mmm… It’d be nice to meet someone who did understand, though.
Genshin Impact Kaveh’s Hobbies
Music, architecture, sculpting, painting… All are worth taking the time to appreciate properly. I wouldn’t say I’m an expert in all of them, but as long as I stay interested, maybe I can master them all one day. I mean, look – I already know how to play an instrument.
Genshin Impact Kaveh’s Troubles
My troubles? …Hmm, the most obvious one would be my financial situation. It’s not that I can’t make Mora, it’s just that I can’t seem to hold on to it. So many things in life require money, and if you’re not careful, it just disappears…
Don’t worry about me, though – I’m a lot better than I used to be. I’ll be more careful to live within my means in the future.
CHECK OUT: Genshin Impact 3.7 Leaks: banners, weapons, events, release date, and more
Genshin Impact Kaveh Gameplay
There’s already a lot of beta Kaveh gameplay footage floating around the internet and adding this, now miHoYo has also shared some in-game videos of Kaveh in action.
Genshin Impact Kaveh Abilities
When Genshin 3.5 update was dropped, the leakers were able to dig up the game files and details about Kaveh’s in-game role and skills were shared. However, with the Genshin Impact 3.6 beta, the developers have made several changes to Kaveh’s kit and we have detailed all his abilities below.
Genshin Impact Kaveh Normal attack – Torque Settings
- Normal Attack: Uses Mehrak to perform up to four consecutive attacks.
- Charged Attack: Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous slashes. At the end of the sequence, performs a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE damage upon impact.
Genshin Impact Kaveh Elemental Skill – Artistic Ingenuity
Kaveh’s Elemental Skill uses Mehrak’s mapping ability for offensive purposes, initiating a radial scan that deals AoE Dendro Damage. It will also scan all Dendro Cores in its AoE and cause them to immediately rupture.
Genshin Impact Kaveh Elemental Burst – Painted Dome
Completely unleashes Mehrak’s energy and creates a cubic scanned space, dealing AoE Dendro Damage to all opponents within it, causing all Dendro Cores in its AoE to immediately rupture, and granting Kaveh the following enhanced combat abilities for a specific duration:
- Increases Kaveh’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack AoE, and converts his attack damage to Dendro Damage that cannot be overridden.
- All Dendro Cores created by party members through Bloom reactions deal additional rupture damage.
- Increases Kaveh’s resistance to interruption.
CHECK OUT: Genshin Kirara Mats: Ascension and talent level-up materials revealed by new 3.7 leaks
Genshin Impact Kaveh Constellations
- C1: Sublime Salutations – Within three seconds after using Artistic Ingenuity, Kaveh’s Dendro Resistance and Incoming Healing Bonus will be increased by 50 percent and 25 percent, respectively.
- C2: The Grand Road – Kaveh’s Normal Attack Speed increases by 15 percent during Painted Dome.
- C3: Profferrings of the Golden Tower – Increases the Level of Painted Dome by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C4: Feast of a Hundred Pillars – Dendro Cores created from Bloom reactions Kaveh triggers will have their rupture damage increased by 60 percent.
- C5: Sacred Storage – Increases the Level of Artistic Ingenuity by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C6: Idyllic Ideal – When Kaveh’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks hit opponents during Painted Dome, it will unleash the Light of the Firmament upon the opponent’s position, dealing 61.8 percent of Kaveh’s ATK as AoE Dendro Damage and causing all Dendro Cores within that AoE to rupture. This effect can be triggered once every three seconds.
Genshin Impact Kaveh Passives
Passive 1: The Art of Budgeting
- When Kaveh crafts Landscape, Building, and Courtyard-type Furnishings, he has a 100 percent chance to refund a portion of the materials used.
Passive 2: Creator’s Undertaking
- When damage dealt by a Dendro Core (including damage from Burgeon and Hyperbloom) hits Kaveh, Kaveh will regain HP equal to 300 percent of his Elemental Mastery.
- This effect can be triggered once every 0.5 seconds.
Passive 3: A Craftsman’s Curious Conceptions
- During Painted Dome, after Kaveh’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks hit opponents, his Elemental Mastery will increase by 25.
- This effect can be triggered once every 0.1 seconds. Max four stacks. This effect will be canceled when Painted Dome’s effects end.
CHECK OUT: Genshin Impact 3.7 Spiral Abyss Leak: new enemy lineup and abyssal blessings revealed
Genshin Impact Kaveh build in version 3.6
Every one of the farming resources to maximize Kaveh’s ascension material, talent books, and more have recently been revealed. Those who are planning to get their hands on the best version of Kaveh in the 3.6 update should certainly start saving Primogems and begin pre-farming all materials of the Kaveh build.
Genshin Impact Kaveh Ascension Materials
Kaveh Ascension Materials are required for making him level 90 and maxing his talents. Those who are planning to get the required material to level up Kaveh to level 90 and build him prior to the Kaveh banner release should look at the following ascension mats:
- Nagadus Emerald Sliver x 1
- Nagadus Emerald Fragment x9
- Nagadus Emerald Chunk x 9
- Nagadus Emerald Gemstone x 6
- Mourning Flower x 168
- Quelled Creeper x 46
- Fungal Spore x 18
- Luminescent Pollen x 30
- Crystalline Cyst Dust x 36
Best Genshin Impact Kaveh talent level up materials
This is, once again, one of the most important components of Kaveh’s actual battlefield potential. To level up Kaveh’s talents to Lv. 10, you’ll need the following materials in the quantities specified:
- Dragon of Verdure x18
- Teachings of Ingenuity x9
- Guide to Ingenuity x63
- Philosophies of Ingenuity x114
- Fungal Spores x18
- Luminescent Pollen x66
- Crystaline Cyst Dust x93
- Crown of Insight x3
Best Genshin Impact Kaveh artifacts
Similar to ascension materials and talent books, the Kaveh artifacts play a major role to build a strong character. The best artifact sets for Kaveh are:
- 2 Pieces: Dendro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4 Pieces: After Elemental Skills or Bursts hit opponents, the targets Dendro RES will be decreased by 30% for 8s. This effect can be triggered even if the equipping character is not on the field.
- 2 Pieces: Elemental Mastery +80.
- 4 Pieces: After Elemental Skills or Burst hit opponents, the targets Dendro RES will be decreased by 30% for 8s. This effect can be triggered even if the equipping character is not on the field.
Flower Of Paradise Lost
- 2 Pieces: Increases Elemental Mastery by 80.
- 4 Pieces: The equipping character’s Bloom, Hyperbloom, and Burgeon reaction DMG are increased by 40%. Additionally, after the equipping character triggers Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon, they will gain another 25% bonus to the effect mentioned prior. Each stack of this lasts 10s. Max 4 stacks simultaneously. This effect can only be triggered once per second. The character who equips this can still trigger its effects when not on the field.
CHECK OUT: Genshin Impact 3.7 Leaks: banners, weapons, events, release date, and more
Best Genshin Impact Kaveh weapons
Since we are looking at the best elements that suit Kaveh, let’s look at the best Kaveh weapons. Some of the best Kaveh weapons include:
- Wolf’s Gravestone
- Serpent Spine
- Mailed Flower
The first one to have the best Kaveh build is Wolf’s Gravestone, which is unquestionably one of the game’s strongest all-around claymores. It gives Kaveh a significant attack increase through both his secondary stat and skill, and it also gives his teammates an attack boost.
If you can maintain its stacks, Serpent Spine is also a fantastic alternative for the best Kaveh weapon and one of the greatest five-star options at higher refinement ranks. It substantially increases Kaveh’s crit rate and damage.
Another excellent choice for best Kaveh build is Mailed Flower, which, by improving both Kaveh’s base stats and skills, boosts his mastery of the elements and makes his elemental reactions more potent.
These were the complete details about Genshin Impact Kaveh, including his release date, lore, abilities, and more that have been revealed so far. However, some of the data has come from leaks that are subject to change.
We will update you with the new information, so keep following Gamevro.