Kurt Connors, who turns into The Lizard, is in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2. In this game, Kurt Connors aka The Lizard is getting smarter and stronger. This might worry players who are trying to defeat this Spider-Man villain in the mission “It Chose You.” The Lizard is a tough enemy with sharp teeth and a strong tail. But when Peter Parker wears the black suit, he becomes scarier and angrier as he tries to save Harry. Here’s how to defeat The Lizard in Spider-Man 2.
How to beat the Lizard in the Spider-Man 2 game?
Defeating The Lizard in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 may take some time, but it’s not too difficult if you know how to handle his moves. There are two phases of defeating the Lizard in Spider-Man 2:
Here’s a quick breakdown of what to do during the fight in phase 1:
- Regular attacks (gray to red circles): Dodge using the circle button.
- Heavy attacks (yellow to red circles): Parry with L1 or jump away with X.
- Crush attacks (light blue circles): You can’t parry or block these. When you see a light blue circle around Lizard’s mouth, dodge with the circle button to avoid it.
BUY NOW: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN 2 PS5 EDITION
In the first phase, dodge his crush attack, and then press L1 + R1 to stun him. During the fight, you’ll find pairs of panels to open with L1 + R1. If you open them while Lizard is nearby, he’ll get stunned. Use this opportunity to deal damage and reduce his health by half.
In this phase, during the big fight with the Lizard, he can crawl on walls and toss rocks at Spider-Man. To avoid getting hit, you press the circle button to dodge. But, you can also turn his wall-crawling against him.
There are two things you can do:
- Stun him by pressing L1 + R1 to open some panels.
- Make him immobile by shooting webs at him.
Once he’s stunned or stuck, you can use your webs to quickly get to him and hurt him until he’s defeated.
For constant updates, keep following Gamevro.