Lingose, the LING GameFi technology has a lot of potential in the coming days, here we have brought everything you need to know about it, including its price prediction, gaming password ID, and more.
Technology has come a long way since its inception. We now have what is called the Metaverse, Facebook’s alter ego, so to speak. In this post, we would like to introduce another technical term related to the Metaverse and also with cryptocurrency. And that term is Lingose GameFi.
Starting with the second part of the term, it’s easy to see that GameFi stands for “Game Finance.” Lingose (LING) aims to establish a Game ID protocol taken care of by smart contracts. This technology can award the on-chain credential of the winning gamer through Web3 gaming adventures. This infrastructure is especially relevant for people who use Metaverse.
In this post, we would like to help you see why Lingose (LING) GameFi technology is worth knowing about.
CHECK OUT: Best Metaverse Crypto Coins 2022
To get into the Web3 Gaming adventure, you need a Lingose ID. But where do you get one?
Well, it’s simple. Just head on over to the official website and the Lingose ID section. Next, you’d be directed to sign into Lingose either through discord or Twitter. The next step would be to connect your decentralized crypto wallet. Now, this wallet could be anything, including MetaMask Wallet or TokenPocket Wallet, or an OKX Wallet. After all this mumbo-jumbo is done, you will have to activate your wallet with either OKX Chain, BNB Chain, ETH Chain, etc.
The next step is to move to the Campaigns section and start playing.
At the moment, you can choose from a variety of blockchain games. Many game-based apps are also being evolved. Certain user actions in these games will be valued appropriately and then lined up with their own identities in the Web3 infrastructure. So you go well in these blockchain games and that creates your personal brand via the Lingose system. You could verify these accomplishments to be real.
Lingose price prediction from 2022 to 2050
Let’s now turn to some numbers. There are the statistics of the Lingose (LING) coin price prediction from 2022 to 2026, and then 2030, 2040, and 2050.
- Lingose price prediction for 2022: $0.00739
- Price prediction in 2023: $0.01039
- Price prediction in 2024: $0.01942
- Price prediction in 2025: $0.03147
- Price prediction in 2026: $0.05839
- Price prediction in 2030: $0.10732
- Price prediction in 2040: $0.30639
- Price prediction in 2050: $0.50734
Is it good to invest in Lingose?
If we take into consideration the GameFi space alone, then Lingose is a great performing asset. As a new format of the internet, Web3 has seen an exponential rise in popularity.
As the world barrels toward technological advancements, and in turn to the mass production of electronic devices with easy accessibility to the internet, the world is more tightly knit now than ever before. Physical assets are limited because there are limits to how much they can be created.
With digital assets, on the other hand, there is no such limit. You can mint as much as your capacity is. With all these considerations in mind and the past performance of LING coin, we can conclude that it is pretty safe to invest in Lingose (LING).
Security of Lingose
Lingose works on five modules. We have listed them below:
- Lingose ID: This is the first thing you need to ensure you have. This is your ticket into the Web3 Gaming World. Through this, you can choose to connect all of your meta accounts and through that, manage some parts of all of them from one spot. You have the choice to set a unique ID for yourself. The rankings, results, and winnings will be displayed in the account.
- User Behavior Capture System: You have the potential to trigger chain events by playing games on a certain chain. These events include transfer, authorization, contract transfer, and more. Lingose, as an AI, will obtain and analyze the user behavior data from the chain. Then it will go on to analyze the user’s game participation. After that, it will classify the different types of chain behaviors that would be recorded in the ID. And from the sources such as Twitter, Github, etc, it shall obtain the off-chain and public data.
- EXP: A specific EXP shall be allotted to you based on the analysis of the user behavior data. More EXP would mean more rights and benefits and improvements in the level of Lingose ID. You could be given a corresponding NFT based on your contribution and collection of EXP. You can use this NFT for collections or transactions.
- Proof of Play (POP): Based on erc-721, POP is an open-source NFT protocol whose aim it is to record game experiences in a reliable way.
- Reputation System: Based on the user behavior, that particular user will be subject to either Credit Accumulation or Punishment Mechanisms.
Places to buy Lingose (LING) coins
Well, Lingose (LING) coins are available in many places. Some of these are OKX, Bybit, Bitget, and Tapbit.
We will update you with the new information as soon as it comes out, so keep following Gamevro.