Portugal vs. Uruguay - prediction, lineups and more.

By- Alex

Portugal will go into Monday's Group H match against Uruguay knowing that a win would qualify them for the last-16 stage of the 2022 World Cup.

Portugal defeated Ghana 3-2 in their tournament opener,  while Uruguay played out a goalless draw with South Korea.

Cristiano Ronaldo became the first men's player to score in five World Cups

Players to Watch Portugal: Bruno Fernandes Uruguay: Federico Valverde

Portugal vs. Uruguay Prediction Portugal can earn a knockout-stage spot with a win and some outside aid, whereas Uruguay will need a result to remain competitive.

Portugal's chances of winning are 50.5%, while Uruguay's chances of taking the tournament's first win are 23.4%, with a draw being 26.1%.

For more latest FIFA World Cup 2022 predictions visit our website