Assassin’s Creed Mirage, offering a journey through 9th-century Baghdad, has garnered positive feedback overall. However, the game’s initial release had some issues to address and now the first post-launch update, Assassin’s Creed Mirage Update 1.0.2 patch, aims to tackle various problems and enhance gameplay and performance on consoles and PC.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage Update 1.0.2 Patch Notes
Notably, the Assassin’s Creed Mirage Update 1.0.2 patch resolves a critical issue where elevators were causing Basim’s death, a significant concern in a game where lifts are essential for navigation. The update also addresses Assassin’s Creed Mirage’s rewards that weren’t being granted correctly and brings improvements to visuals, stability, and NPC behavior, among other aspects of the game.
With the Assassin’s Creed Mirage Update 1.0.2 patch, the user interface gets a boost with steadfast quest markers and the English language option appearing correctly. NPC interactions have been optimized, ensuring smoother boat voyages, correcting drinking animations, and removing invisible collisions in specific Baghdad areas.
The size of this Assassin’s Creed Mirage Update 1.0.2 patch for different platforms are:
- Xbox Series X|S: 5.44 GB
- Xbox One: 4.04 GB
- PlayStation®5: 2.18 GB
- PlayStation®4: 5.40 GB
- PC: 0GB (TU 1.0.2 is included in the 41.6 GB game files ahead of Oct 5.)
Below we have detailed all that has been revealed in Assassin’s Creed Mirage Update 1.0.2 patch notes.
- Elevators would kill Basim.
- Shards were not properly awarded.
- End Game rewards are now properly awarded after finishing the game.
- Enemies now properly take damage from falling.
- Auto-loot skill now works properly on all enemies, regardless of how the player kills them.
- Players will not lose control of Basim after Fast Traveling.
- Enemies’ parry reaction time is properly slowed down using the “Dagger of Time” perk.
- The “Sand Sword” perk now properly heals Basim when killing an enemy.
- While wearing the “Sand Outfit” Basim now won’t be killed if he takes two fatal damage from two separate enemies at the same time.
- Quest markers no longer disappear after performing a save/load action.
- English language option now properly appears only once in menus
- Instances of misplaced or wrong UI displayed.
- NPC on boats will continue to sail and not stay stationary.
- NPC’s drinking animation is fixed.
- Removed invisible collision for some objects in Baghdad.
- NPC detection has been improved during the Gilded Butterfly quest.
- Forty Thieves quest item rewards are not visible in the game.
- Eavesdrop lines now properly play.
- Baghdad Bound – Could not interact in the Harbiyah Bureau if the investigation board was opened too quickly after the Dialogue Scene.
- Den of the Beast – Could not interact with Ali properly in the “Speak with Ali” objective.
- To Catch a Demon – Could not interact with the Tool Wheel or World Map if detected by enemies while interacting with clues.
- Gilded Butterflies – Fighting during the “Great Auction” would break the quest flow.
- The Great Symposium – Fixed blockers for the “Find Frazil the Great Scholar” objective.
- The Serpent’s Nest – Dialogues now trigger correctly for Basim.
GRAPHICS, ANIMATION, AND PERFORMANCE
- Numerous graphics, environment, or VFX improvements.
- Multiple stability improvements.
- Enemies and bosses have abnormal poses.
- Unnatural animations for Basim and/or Nehal.
- Refresh Rate settings will now display proper information.
- Animations for takedowns are more polished.
- Placeholder lines/dialog appearing for too long are now removed.
- Fixed conditions in which cinematics were not displaying carried objects.
- Setup optimization for ultrawide and multiscreen modes.
- Settings are now persistent on Luna.
- Improved OWO Haptic Suit support.
- PS4 update history will now be populated.
Well, apart from the usual stuff, Ubisoft has incorporated the controversial Denuvo anti-tamper technology into the PC version of Assassin’s Creed Mirage. This addition was confirmed through a day one patch, Assassin’s Creed Mirage Update 1.0.2, as previously leaked. However, players claim that the introduction of Denuvo in Mirage hasn’t altered the game’s performance, with pre-patch and post-patch experiences remaining consistent.
For constant updates, keep following Gamevro.