VALORANT 6.11 Patch Notes on the PBE have revealed new data on Chamber buffs, Viper nerfs, Shorty nerfs, and a lot more.
Riot Games created and released Valorant, a free-to-play multiplayer tactical first-person shooter game. The game was first revealed in October 2019 under the codename Project A, and it was launched on June 2, 2020. You choose a unique agent to play for the duration of the contest in the economy-round, objective-based, first-to-13 competitive structure of the game.
The game gets continuously updated, and Valorant posts its most recent patch notes on its official website. The latest patch notes are for the 6.10 update, which included a General Update that brought new features for spraying, including an in-game Spray Wheel, a keybind for Quick Spray, and other improvements.
Additionally, a Brimstone targeting reticles problem that was causing the Agent to improperly launch smokes and Orbital Strike was fixed also fixed in the previous patch. Now it’s time to move on to the next patch, Valorant 6.11 Patch.
The Public Beta’s Valorant 6.11 patch has arrived, delivering a number of significant Agent upgrades, including significant changes to Chamber and Viper as well as numerous weapon modifications. The article below details all the changes that Valorant 6.11 patch will bring for the players.
Valorant 6.11 patch notes
Valorant patch 6.11 will go live on June 6 at approximately 14:00 PST; 9:00 AM ET; and 2:00 PM GMT, as stated by Riot. The release date will depend on your location, and there will be some downtime for maintenance on the in-game servers.
The Valorant 6.11 patch is jam-packed with content for players to explore, including nerfs to Viper and significant adjustments to Chamber that affect nearly every part of his kit.
Viper’s fuel will now regenerate at a 3% pace rather than a 5% rate, extending the maximum fuel regeneration period to 30 seconds rather than 20. The balance modification will, however, have a favorable impact on three of the Chamber’s abilities: Trademark, Rendezvous, and Tour de France.
The Valorant 6.11 patch also includes a number of weapon tweaks. Riot’s developers hope to address players’ inconsistent accuracy when utilizing ziplines as well as make more minor adjustments to the Frenzy and Shorty.
Valorant 6.11 patch – AGENT UPDATES
- Fuel Regeneration
- Reduced regeneration per second 5% >>> 3.3%
- Increased time to regenerate to max fuel once empty 20s >>> 30s
- Trademark (C)
- Disable range 4000 >>> 5000
- Trap arm speed 45 >>> 25
- Rendezvous (E)
- Instant equip out of teleport.
- Tour De Force (X)
- Firing rate increased by 15%
- Yoru’s Fakeout (C) can now be visually affected by Concussing abilities.
- To increase player discernibility, the timing of Omen’s From the Shadows (X) voiceover line has been slightly pushed forward.
Valorant 6.11 patch – COSMETICS UPDATES
- We’ve updated the ability action icons to be more consistent across all Agents and abilities that have a common cast paradigm or output.
- We’ve also added new ones to where it was necessary. These icons appear above your equipped ability.
Valorant 6.11 patch – MAP UPDATES
- Pearl is disabled.
Valorant 6.11 patch – GAMEPLAY SYSTEM UPDATES
- Combat report now shows “Allies Dazed” in addition to “Enemies Dazed” for all Concuss abilities.
Valorant 6.11 patch – WEAPONS UPDATES
- Weapon Accuracy on Ascenders/Ziplines (Ropes)
- Min spread on ropes increased to 65% of the walking spread.
- Rifles from .8 >>> 1.3
- Classic from .35 >>> .55
- Frenzy from .35 >>> .52
- Ghost from .35 >>> .6
- Sheriff from .35 >>> .78
- SMGs from .3 >>> .65
- Snipers & Shotguns unchanged.
- Min spread on ropes increased to 65% of the walking spread.
- Walking and running spread on ropes increased to match the walking and running spread on ground.
- Reserve ammo adjusted from 10 >>> 6
- Price adjusted from 150$ >>> 300$
- Damage at no fall-off adjusted from 12 >>> 11
- Damage at first step fall-off (7 meters) adjusted from 8 >>> 6
- Min spread increased from .45 >>> .65
- Spread curve adjusted.
- Maximum spread reached in 5 bullets instead of 6.
- Recoil pitch curve adjusted.
- Maximum recoil will be reached in 5 bullets instead of 6. Total recoil is lowered to compensate.
- Error Power (also known as Center Biasing for us) is a tool we utilize to reward accuracy by biasing shots toward the center of the crosshair.
- We’ve made the adjustment to significantly reduce center biasing while in any movement states besides walking or stationary.
- As a result, guns will be less accurate when fired while moving as shots will have a higher chance to be further from the center of the crosshair.
Valorant 6.11 patch – BUG FIXES
- Sova’s cape dynamics were redone and smoothed out, while still maintaining a silhouette close to his body to not give away enemy player position.
- Prerequisites to be noted before reporting a bug
- A bug will ideally be accompanied with a screenshot or a video. This provides credibility to your report.
- Steps to recreate the bugs should be submitted if possible. This helps Rioters recreate the bug and helps them find the cause behind it.
- Format when reporting a bug: When reporting a bug, please provide as much information as you can about your computer.
- Type of Bug: Client Bug, In Game Bug, etc.
- Description: Describe what was the bug that occurred.
- Video / Screenshot: Insert screenshot (F12 in game) or Video of the bug occurring
- Steps to reproduce: Provide the steps necessary if someone else had to reproduce the bug.
- Expected result: What should have been the result when you follow the steps mentioned above.
- Observed result: What was the result you obtained when you followed the steps mentioned above?
- Reproduction rate: If you try to recreate the bug how successful are you in causing it to occur? (1/10 : Occurs once every 10 tries, 5/10 : Occurs 5 times out of 10, 10/10 : Happens every single time)
- System specs: Processor, Video card, Ram, HDD/SSD, everything you can provide, even drivers.
Although Riot Games hasn’t significantly adjusted Valorant’s balance in a while, the official Valorant 6.11 patch notes indicate that Riot Games intends to overhaul the game’s existing meta.
However, it’s important to keep in mind that this update is currently only accessible through the game’s PBE, so it’s possible that adjustments will be made before the ultimate patch is released to the regular server.
We will update you with the new information, so keep following Gamevro.