Soon, Valorant 6.10 patch notes will be made available, and the preliminary notes indicate that Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X) targeting reticles will be changed.
The 5v5 tactical FPS game, Valorant was created by Riot Games. The game has a fashionable cast of characters with special skills that can be taken advantage of to outperform the opposing team.
It is usual for the developers to drop new updates and these regular updates to the game add fresh characters, settings, and game modes.
The most recent patch notes are version 6.08 as of May 20, 2023, and they contain updates to Killjoy’s powers as well as Bind being returned in Unrated and Competitive modes but Icebox being removed.
And now the next is Valorant 6.10 patch notes.
Numerous improvements to the collection menu, spray wheels, character images, and other areas are included in the most recent Valorant 6.10 patch notes. The game is getting a new spray wheel in addition to some quality-of-life upgrades for controller gamers like Omen and Brimstone. The Fade and Harbour pictures have also undergone alterations.
CHECK OUT: Valorant Rank Distribution May 2023: new rankings for players
Valorant 6.10 Patch Notes
Although Riot hasn’t yet announced it, Valorant patch 6.10 is anticipated to go live on May 23 at roughly 14:00 PST // 9:00 AM ET // 2:00 PM GMT. Your region will influence the date of the release, and the in-game servers will be unavailable for a while for maintenance. Matchmaking will be suspended for that time, and you won’t be able to join the game.
A Brimstone targeting reticles fix will be the only significant change to the game, according to the early Valorant 6.10 patch notes on PBE servers. Also, the Valorant 6.10 General Update will add a Spray Wheel in-game, a Quick Spray key bind, and other Spray-related features.
And, there will be some standard bug fixes along with a small update in the gameplay system.
Valorant 6.10 Patch: AGENT UPDATES
- Updated the size of Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X) targeting reticles so that they match their size before the update that shipped in patch 6.08.
- Removed the mouse cursor that was displayed on Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X), and Omen’s From the Shadows (X).
- We’ve updated Fade’s in-game portrait for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
- We’ve updated Harbor’s in-game portrait for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
- We’ve updated some Agent portraits to be higher resolution.
- Added new Reyna Voiceover Lines.
Valorant 6.10 Patch: GENERAL UPDATES
- Spray Wheel, Collections Rework, Spray Equip Flow Improvements
- Added an in-game Spray Wheel, which can be activated by holding your chosen Spray Keybind.
- Retained Quick Spray functionality by tapping your chosen Spray Keybind. This will use the Spray located at the top slot of your wheel.
- Added new equip flow for the Spray Wheel located in the Collections Page.
- Replaced the Spray Carousel with a Grid that can be searched, filtered, and sorted by Favorites.
- Added an audio queue and visible timer to indicate cooldowns on the Spray Wheel.
- Added an “Empty Spray” to allow a user to empty their Wheel or keybind.
- Added a text and image to indicate pre- or post-round only sprays.
- Added settings to the Settings page under Controls -> Equipment to better customize your spraying experience
- This includes a sensitivity slider, the ability to turn off the wheel entirely, and separate the keybinds.
- Removed the “wall” texture to display Sprays on the Spray Screen.
Valorant 6.10 Patch: GAMEPLAY SYSTEMS UPDATES
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur as you finished a game and then transitioned back to the main menu.
Valorant 6.10 Patch: BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where Yoru’s Fakeout (C) would min flash players that were outside of its conal range of effect.
- Fixed issue that was causing a slight delay between sources of concussion hitting players and the actual effects of the debuff being applied.
- Fixed a bug where Yoru’s Fakeout echo would sometimes not have a weapon equipped
- The weapon that Yoru’s Fakeout echo equips should now use a more accurate weapon skin.
- Killjoy spent some time in the workshop hammering out bugs that were causing her Turret to aim at the ground. (Fixed in Patch 6.09)
Valorant 6.10 Patch: KNOWN ISSUES
- Spray Wheel
- The Spray Wheel can be called in the Range, however, you can’t spray in the Range. We’ve never been able to spray in the Range, so this isn’t a change, but the wheel is sending mixed signals. We’ll fix this in a future patch.
- In Arabic, there’s a slight overlap between the Spray Title and “Pre/Post Round” Informational text on the Spray Screen.
- Zooming in on Sprays in the Collections tab puts the Spray over the Title text instead of behind it like it was in the previous Collections page.
CHECK OUT: Valorant Gekko: Agent 22 abilities, release date, and leaks
We will update you with the new information, so keep following Gamevro.