With the eagerly awaited Valorant 7.0 Patch Notes, which are brimming with thrilling agent and mode updates, new progression features, and much more, get ready to level up your gaming experience.
Valorant 7.0 Patch is on the horizon, marking the beginning of a new episode in the popular tactical shooter game.
Riot Games has already provided a glimpse into the upcoming content, including a new Agent, game mode, and progression system. In this article, we’ll delve into the details of the Valorant 7.0 patch notes released by Riot Games in PBE, giving you an insight into what to expect in Episode 7.
Valorant 7.0 Patch Notes
Valorant patch 7.0 will go live on June 27 at approximately 14:00 PST; 9:00 AM ET; and 2:00 PM GMT, as stated by Riot. The release date will depend on your location, and there will be some downtime for maintenance on the in-game servers.
With the 7.0 patch, the 23rd Agent to join the Valorant roster is Deadlock. As a new addition to the Sentinel class, Deadlock brings unique abilities that are sure to shake up the game. Also, Episode 7 introduces a brand new game mode called Team Deathmatch. This game mode is designed to provide a fast-paced and action-packed experience, focusing solely on eliminating opponents.
With Valorat 7.0 patch, Riot is set to introduce a new progression system. This progression system will likely reward players with new cosmetics, achievements, or other incentives as they progress through the game.
Apart from the major additions mentioned above, the Valorant 7.0 patch notes in PBE hint at various other changes and improvements to enhance the gameplay experience.
Valorant 7.0 patch – GENERAL UPDATES
- Spray Wheel
- Added text to the Spray equip screen indicating your bound keybinds.
Valorant 7.0 patch – AGENT UPDATES
- Deadlock goes live!
- Watch our latest Sentinel take on a mysterious creature below.
- We’ve conducted a pass on our ability descriptions in-game and on our website for grammar and consistency. These updated descriptions should be easier to understand, with clearer explanations for what each ability does.
Valorant 7.0 patch – MODES UPDATES
- Team Deathmatch
- Team Deathmatch goes live!
Valorant 7.0 patch – PROGRESSION UPDATES
- This new feature recognizes your engagement in the game with daily rewards. Every day that you play matches, you’ll earn progress on a Checkpoint Track. Each checkpoint on the track yields quantities of XP and our new in-game currency, Kingdom Credits.
- Kingdom Credits can be spent on accessories, Agents, and Agent Gear.
- Use your Kingdom Credits to purchase cosmetic accessories from previous Battle Passes, including:
- Player Cards
- Gun Buddies
- The Agent Store streamlines the Agent acquisition process. As always, you can use VP or Recruitment Tokens to unlock an Agent, and now you have a third option: unlocking them with Kingdom Credits.
Agent Recruitment Event
- Each new Agent will have their own Agent Recruitment Event when they are launched. During these events, you’ll earn XP towards the new Agent automatically. As well, you won’t be able to unlock the new Agent with Kingdom Credits or Recruitment Tokens, but you can still use VP if you like.
- All of your favorite Agent-themed gear is available for Kingdom Credits. For every Agent, there are now 10 Levels of Agent Gear instead of 10 Levels of Agent Contract.
- Level 5 used to unlock Agents. However, since we moved Agents into the Agent Store, Level 5 will now grant you a flat amount of Kingdom Credits.
Valorant 7.0 patch – BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the Spray Wheel was not appearing in-game when there was packet loss during your load in. This should occur much less frequently.
- Fixed a bug where you were able to purchase outside of your account’s region.
- Fixed an issue where you were able to see the opposing team’s bullet tracers during the Buy Phase.
- Fixed Chamber’s Rendezvous (E) to interrupt the teleport if you are Suppressed mid animation.
- Fixed Yoru’s Gatecrash (E) to interrupt the teleport if you are Suppressed mid animation.
- Fixed Omen’s From the Shadows (X) to cancel the teleport if you Suppressed while forming.
- Fixed Cypher’s Spycam (E) from being placeable on Lotus’ rotating doors.
- Fixed issue where Sage’s Barrier Orb (C) would sometimes rotate multiple times from a single button press when placing it.
- Fixed issues where on some map geo Cypher could not pick up his Cyber Cage (C) during the Buy Phase.
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s Alarmbot (Q) could be destroyed from a farther distance than intended by Raze’s Boom Bot (C).
- Fixed issue where frame rate would decrease when Reyna is healing from Devour (Q).
- Fixed an issue where the Chinese Baidu Pinyin input method could only type English in chat.
- Fixed a bug where the Push-to-Talk key sometimes allowed for voice to be transmitted even when letting go of the key.
Valorant 7.0 patch – KNOWN ISSUES
- An Agent’s HP number is visible while in Spike Cam perspective.
- The red background that displays behind the HP number when an Agent is at critical health may be visible even if the Agent is not in critical health.
How to Sign Up for Valorant Patch 7.0 PBE
Now that we know what the patch has to offer, let’s take a look at the eligibility requirements and how to participate in the Valorant 7.0 PBE (Public Beta Environment):
- Have an active Valorant account with no bans or restrictions.
- Reside in North America and consistently play from that region.
If you meet the eligibility requirements and want to sign up for Valorant Patch 7.0 PBE, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Valorant PBE sign-up page.
- Scroll down and click on the “Apply Here” button, then log into your Riot Games account.
- Click the “Download” button to acquire the PBE client and verify your date of birth.
- Install the client and sign in using your Valorant account.
After completing the sign-up process, if you are accepted into the PBE, you will receive an email with further instructions. If you are not accepted, you can try again in future PBE builds, as Riot Games occasionally recruits more players.
It’s crucial to remember that this update is currently only available through the game’s PBE, so changes can be made before the final patch is made available on the actual server.
For constant updates, keep following Gamevro.