Prepare for exciting changes in the Valorant 7.02 Patch Notes as Riot Games adds new agent upgrades, fixes bugs, and addresses behavioral issues to improve competitive gaming like never before.
Valorant 7.02 Patch is on its way, and while it may not bring significant Agent changes, it introduces some exciting new features and much-needed improvements to the player experience. From enhancing the Esports viewing experience to implementing real-time text evaluation and intervention to combat toxicity, the upcoming patch promises to elevate the overall gameplay.
Let’s dive into the details of Valorant 7.02 Patch Notes.
Valorant 7.02 Patch Notes
While Valorant 7.02 Patch may be considered a minor update in terms of Agent changes, its focus on Esports features and player behavior improvements makes it a significant step forward for Valorant.
The introduction of the Esports Hub allows fans to stay connected with the competitive scene, while the Real-Time Text Evaluation system aims to foster a healthier gaming environment. As Riot Games continues to fine-tune and enhance the game, players can look forward to a more enjoyable and fulfilling Valorant experience.
Below are the detailed Valorant 7.02 Patch Notes.
Valorant 7.02 patch – AGENT UPDATES
- We’ve updated Jett’s voice lines and added interaction lines with Gekko and Neon.
Valorant 7.02 patch – ESPORTS FEATURES
ESPORTS HUB IS LIVE!
- Dive into VCT Champions 2023, the ultimate competition that is the culmination of the 2023 VCT Season!
- In between your own matches, you can now follow the Esports action. Get up to speed with all the teams competing, check the schedule, and follow along as your favorite teams make their way through Group Stages and Playoff brackets.
- The Esports Hub will be live in-game on August 2. Matches kick off on August 6 and run through to Grand Finals on August 26.
Valorant 7.02 patch – PLAYER BEHAVIOR UPDATES
- We added party voice mutes for people who have received team voice mutes.
- We will begin a global rollout of our Real-Time Text Evaluation and intervention system. Up until recently the system, which began muting people in voice and text chat who sent disruptive text messages in the game, was tested in NA regions only. The test run has given us enough confidence to extend the coverage to global languages starting with a mid-patch update and continued staggered release.
- As we’ve said before, with the implementation of more immediate text evaluation, we hope to detect and reduce disruptive situations while you’re still in the game and help you feel safer to engage while playing.
Valorant 7.02 patch – BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the Spray Wheel was not appearing in Team Deathmatch and Escalation during Warmups.
- Fixed a bug where the Spike Defuse animation would stop and start while standing on the edge of a Site.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to toggle Walk if your Input settings were set to “Hold”.
- Fixed an issue where the Duplicate Profile button would not gray out after reaching the maximum number of Crosshair Profiles.
- Fixed a bug where Omen’s From The Shadows (X) and Shrouded Step (C) abilities were not properly canceled if he was hit by KAY/O’s ZERO/point (E) or Deadlock’s Annihilation (X) during the windup before teleporting. Additionally, we added visuals for when this windup is canceled.
- Fixed the Knife Handle collision on KAY/O’s ZERO/point (E) staying in the world after the Suppression explosion.
- Fixed Deadlock’s Sonic Sensor (Q) not triggering when Wingman (Q) started defusing the Spike in its detection area under some circumstances.
- Fixed Chamber’s Rendezvous (E) not having the correct visuals at his departing location.
- Fixed issue where players trapped by Deadlock’s Annihilation (X) were not properly killed when hit by the Spike explosion.
- Fixed issues where Raze’s Showstopper (X) projectile would not explode when hitting players trapped by Deadlock’s Annihilation (X).
- Fixed issues where damage-over-time area abilities (like Phoenix’s Hot Hands [E]) were not damaging Deadlock’s Barrier Mesh (E).
- Fixed issue where Brimstone’s Orbital Strike (X) did not damage the cocoon of Deadlock’s Annihilation (X).
- Fixed an issue where Skye would get an additional charge of Guiding Light (E) upon swapping sides.
- Fixed a bug where going through the B side teleporter on Bind as a controlled ability, such as Sova’s Owl Drone (C), will cut off the teleport audio sound.
- Fixed an issue where the Premier Weekly Match Reset timer was not displaying Days left until reset.
CHECK OUT: Valorant 7.01 Patch Notes
Valorant 7.02 patch – KNOWN ISSUES
- The Araxys skin line muzzle flash is currently displayed in black and white for chromas in the third person.
Well, Valorant 7.02 patch seems to be promising. Fans can prepare for the Esports action, stay positive, and get ready to embrace the new changes in Patch 7.02!
For constant updates, keep following Gamevro.