Assassin’s Creed Mirage takes us back to the feel of the original titles by focusing on stealthy gameplay and challenging missions. One of these challenging missions is called “The Calling,” given to you by a character named Nehal after you finish the main story mission “A New Beginning.”
In this mission, your character Basim needs to find a hidden oasis in the desert. But the information you receive is not very clear, which can be confusing. So, let’s find out where this oasis is in “Nehal’s Calling” in AC Mirage.
Where is the Assassin’s Creed Mirage Oasis in ‘Nehal’s Calling’ Mission?
Once you’ve chosen the mission, you’ll be told that the Oasis is to the north of the Aqarquf Dunes. But this might not be clear enough to find it in the Wilderness.
- You’ll need to explore the northern part of the Wilderness and search for the Oasis. It’s in the east of Anbar, within AC Mirage.
- Once you find the Oasis in the vast desert, look for a deserted worksite nearby.
- To get a marker for the Hidden Place, you’ll need to collect a letter from someone named Al-Ghul at the worksite. Alternatively, you can use your Avian, a bird-like companion, to guide you.
- The Hidden Place marker is in the middle of a lake in that area.
- When you reach the lake, swim underwater and search for the Hidden Place. Keep going underwater until you find an opening with a dry surface.
- Inside this place, you’ll discover some chambers or rooms.
And that is all that you need to find Oasis in Nehal’s Calling Mission in Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
For constant updates, keep following Gamevro.