Here is the list of all the Starfield console commands, including the best cheat codes that can make your gameplay a lot easier.
Much like numerous other Bethesda games, Starfield offers players the opportunity to employ cheats, known as console commands, allowing them to manipulate the game world and acquire various gameplay advantages. It’s worth noting that these Starfield console commands or cheats are exclusive to the PC version.
Amidst the array of available Starfield console commands, some emerge as particularly engaging and potent. Here we have listed all Starfield console commands along with the most useful Starfield cheats.
How to Use Starfield Console Commands:
To access the console in Starfield, simply press the tilde (~) key. This action will pause the game, unveiling the console on the lower half of the screen. You’ll encounter a warning that employing Starfield console commands will disable achievements. To proceed, press the tilde key again, close the console, and click ‘OK’ or press ‘E’ to remove the warning.
It’s important to note that this warning only appears the first time you open the console during a gaming session, and you won’t encounter it again unless you restart the game.
To reopen the console, tap the tilde key once more. Now, you can input the Starfield cheat codes. After typing each code, press the enter key, and when you’re finished, close the console by pressing the tilde once more.
Best Starfield Console Commands:
While a more extensive list of Starfield console commands is detailed below, here are some convenient ones, including god mode and Starfield’s money cheat. It’s worth mentioning that some of these Starfield console commands operate on a toggle system, meaning typing them once will activate them, and retyping will deactivate them.
Among the most noteworthy Starfield console commands and cheats are:
- Instant Credits / Add item
- Kill all hostile NPCs
- Set your player level
- NoClip Mode
- Revive dead NPCs
- Change your max carry weight
- Unlock all powers
- Immortal Mode
- God Mode
Here are a few examples:
- tgm: Activates god mode, granting invincibility, infinite stamina, and carrying weight.
- tcl: Toggles collision, allowing you to phase through walls and into the air.
- tai: Toggles AI, causing NPCs to halt all actions.
- kah: Eliminates all nearby hostile entities.
- resurrect: Bring back the life of dead NPCs.
- psb: enables all of the game’s Starborn Powers at once.
- tim: turns on the immortal mode, allowing players HP to never turn zero.
- player.additem 0000000f [#]: Adds credits to your inventory; replace [#] with the desired amount.
- player.additem 0000000a [#]: Adds digipicks (lockpicks) to your inventory; replace [#] with the desired amount.
- player.setav carryweight [#]: Sets your maximum carry weight to a specified value.
- player.setlevel [#]: Instantly adjusts your character’s level to the specified number.
Some commands feature brackets and a number sign, such as player.additem 0000000a [#]. When entering these codes, do not include brackets, and replace the number sign with an actual number. For instance, you would input the following: player.additem 0000000a 50.
All Starfield Console Commands:
Here’s a more extensive list of Starfield console commands. This list will be expanded in the future as more console commands become available.
- tgm: Activates god mode, making your character invulnerable and granting infinite stamina and carry weight.
- tim: Engages immortal mode, causing you to take damage without ever reaching zero health.
- tm: Hides all user interface elements; use it again to restore the UI.
- tfc: Enables free camera mode.
- tcl: Toggles collision, allowing you to pass through walls and float in the air.
- tmm 1: Adds map markers for all locations on a planet’s surface; please note that this appears to be permanent, and using “tmm 0” does not remove these icons.
- kill: With the console open, target an NPC by clicking on them and then type “kill” to eliminate them; important characters may only be incapacitated.
- resurrect: Revives a targeted corpse, applicable to generic NPCs and other similar cases.
- kah: Annihilates all nearby hostile entities.
- killall: Extinguishes all entities in close proximity.
- tai: Toggles AI on and off, causing NPCs to cease all actions.
- tcai: Toggles NPC combat AI, rendering all NPCs passive.
- player.additem [Item ID] [#]: Appends a specific item to your inventory.
- player.additem 0000000f [#]: Inserts credits into your inventory; replace [#] with the desired amount.
- player.additem 0000000a [#]: Supplies you with digipicks (lockpicks); replace [#] with the desired quantity.
- player.setav carryweight [#]: Establishes your maximum carry weight at a specified level.
- player.setlevel [#]: Elevates or lowers your player level as desired.
- player.setav speedmult [#]: Sets your player’s speed multiplier; input a number greater than 100 to increase movement speed.
- player.modav carryweight [#]: Adjusts your maximum carry weight to your preferred value.
- player.setav health [#]: Determines your maximum health level.
- showlooksmenu player 1: Opens the comprehensive character creator.
- showlooksmenu player 2: Activates a partial character creator, retaining traits and background.
- sexchange: Alters your character’s gender and reverts their appearance to the default.
- psb: Grants access to all Starfield powers.
How to Find Starfield Item ID Codes:
Since the game is freshly launched, we currently lack a comprehensive list of Starfield item codes to spawn specific items into your inventory. However, you can locate item codes within the console by following these steps:
- Open the console by pressing the tilde (~) key.
- Type “help” (without quotes) followed by an item name or a portion of an item’s name.
- For instance, if you seek the item code for “.43 ultramag ammo,” type “help ultramag” (without quotes).
- The console will present all codes related to the term “ultramag.”
- Look for the line displaying “AMMO: (002B5599) .43 Ultramag.”
- The item ID for Ultramag ammo is 002B5599.
- To add 100 rounds of .43 ultramag ammo to your inventory, type “player.additem 002B5599 100” (without quotes).
Well, these were all the Starfield console commands that have several uses and can make your gameplay easier.
With these Starfield console commands or codes at your disposal, you can activate god mode, rendering your character impervious to all forms of damage. Alternatively, you can grant yourself a financial windfall, enabling you to purchase every spacecraft in the galaxy. These Starfield console commands or cheats extend their influence further, permitting you to move through solid walls, instantaneously level up your character, augment your carrying capacity, and add items to your inventory, such as lockpicks and ammunition.
For constant updates, keep following Gamevro.