Starfield Outposts are the place where players can farm numerous resources, so use our guide and learn how to build Outpost in Starfield.
In Starfield, outposts are a cool feature that you can either ignore for a long time or spend a lot of time on. You can build a nice base to relax in or create a huge factory for resources that connects to other bases, making a big network for trading in space.
But, building and managing these best Starfield outposts can be a bit tricky. In this guide, we’ll explain everything you need to know about building Starfield outpost.
How to Build Outposts in Starfield
To create an Outpost in Starfield, you must place an Outpost Beacon and turn it on. You can put the beacon in many different spots, but you should be careful about dangers nearby, consider if there are valuable things nearby, and other important factors.
Creating an Outpost in Starfield involves the following steps:
- Travel to a Habitable Planet: Go to a planet where you want to build your Outpost.
- Activate Scanner: Use the Scanner (LB for controllers) to scan the ground.
- Find a Suitable Location: Scan until you locate a suitable spot for your Outpost.
- Select Build Option: Once you find the right spot, a “Build Outpost” option will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Place Outpost Beacon: Tap the prompt button and choose where you want to put your Outpost Beacon. Once placed, you’ll have your Outpost, and you can fast travel to it easily.
Remember: You can create lots of Outposts. But make sure to link them together with Cargo Links.
For constant updates, keep following Gamevro.