Genshin Impact 3.6 Livestream codes have been revealed today along with lots of new info on 3.6 characters, events, and more.
For Genshin Impact fans, the world seems to be a better place right now. Finally, the Genshin Impact 3.6 update is in sight. To mark this historic patch of the title, the developers conducted a Genshin Impact 3.6 Livestream, where much content was dropped, from events, new regions, artifacts, to characters, and more.
Now, even though, Genshin Impact 3.7 will add a lot to the characters roster in the game, the 3.6 update will mark the addition of the new Dendro characters and artifacts.
You can find everything about the Genshin Impact 3.6 Livestream in this post, from the 3.6 codes to the new characters
Genshin Impact 3.6 Livestream
The official Twitter account of Genshin Impact posted that the Genshin Impact 3.6 Livestream will go live on March 31st, 08:00 AM (UTC-4) on the official Twitch account of Genshin Impact. The total length of the special program was about 30-40 minutes and there were some guest voice actors. And during the Livestream, at determined time stamps, three new redemption codes were disclosed.
Keep in mind, that the Genshin Impact 3.6 Livestream redemption codes will expire within a day, so keep the rest of your day free after the Livestream.
Genshin Impact 3.6 Livestream Redemption codes
As mentioned, the viewers of this special program were treated with three redemption codes which, moreover, should be redeemed by players as soon as possible, because they expire within a day.
So below are all of the currently active Genshin Impact 3.6 Livestream Redeem codes in April 2023:
Promo Code and Items
- 9ARE6VLJT34H: Primogems ×100 + Mystic Enhancement Ore ×10
- KBRE7D4KA2MM: Primogems ×100 + Hero’s Wit ×5
- 7S9X6V4JB2M9: Primogems ×100 + Mora ×50,000
If you do manage to redeem all three of these Genshin Impact 3.6 Livestream codes, you will be the heir to a total of 300 Primogems, 100 gems from each code. That’s a lot of gems, especially for F2F players.
These codes with sparkling gems are used to replenish the Original Resin and to buy Acquaint and Intertwined Fates so that Wishes can be fulfilled, in addition to free Primogems, Wishes, or Mora.
After completing the activation of these codes, the players can return to the game and find an in-game notification indicating that everything went according to plan. To claim your benefits, go to the pause menu and select the “Mail” icon.
Genshin Impact 3.6 Banners and Characters
As announced during Genshin Impact 3.6 Livestream, Phase 2 of the 3.6 update will see the introduction of both Baizhu and Kaveh as well as a rerun of the Ganyu banner. These two are the key draws in 3.6 as the newest Dendro characters to join Genshin Impact’s constantly expanding roster.
The good news for players who missed Nilou and Nahida’s initial runs is that Phase 1 of the 3.6 update will feature rerun banners for both characters. So if you want to include these characters on your team, start saving those Primogems.
Other Genshin 3.6 Livestream announcements
- Another addition to the game will be a new weekly dragon boss.
- Together with Anemo and Hydro Hilichurls, a new boss will be available for us to battle.
- A new creature in the future region will lend its talents to enable travelers to reach positions that can’t be reached on foot by giving them the ability to fly about. The Recollector’s Trail, an event, will be held in its vicinity.
- It has been stated that a brand-new region will be located on the northwest edge of the Desert of Hadramaveth.
- The Genshin Impact 3.6 update will also bring back the Overflow Mastery event.
- Brewing Developments is a different event where you can take part in free Primogems, Mora, etc., and enhance your battle skills.
- With the next release, Layla will get her own Hangout event.
- The Akademiya Extravaganza, which offers the option to invite Faruzan as well as the opportunity to obtain Primogems, Mora, and other items, will be the main event of the Genshin Impact 3.6 release.
- The signature weapon of Baizhu, Jadefall’s Splendor, is the new weapon that will be included in the Genshin Impact 3.6 update.
- Additionally included in the update are two new artifact sets called Nymph’s Dream and Vourukasha’s Glow.
How to redeem livestream codes Genshin?
You must adhere to the following instructions in order to redeem Genshin Impact livestream codes from a livestream or another source:
Visit Genshin Impact Hoyoverse’s website >>> Register with your account >>> Go to the Redeem tab at the website’s top >>> After entering a valid code, press the “redeem” button.
Where to watch Genshin Impact livestream?
Players may watch the the Genshin Impact Livestream on their official channels on Twitch or YouTube. Also it can be watched afterwards as a VOD.
When do Genshin livestream codes expire?
The Livestream codes are distributed during each Genshin Impact livestream and are valid for 24 hours following their distribution.
What are Genshin Impact Livestream 3.6 codes?
The list of codes that were distributed during the Genshin Impact 3.6 livestream is as follows:
9ARE6VLJT34H – 100 Primogems and ten Mystic Enhancement Ore
KBRE7D4KA2MM – 100 Primogems and five Hero’s Wit
7S9X6V4JB2M9 – 100 Primogems and 50,000 Mora
How long do Genshin Impact livestream codes last?
Gamers are recommended to redeem their rewards as soon as possible because the Livestream codes often expire 16 to 20 hours after their distribution. Also, the items that come with the Livestream codes are sent straight to each player’s account via the in-game email system, and they can only be used once.
We will update you with the new information, so keep following Gamevro.