Valorant April Fools 2023 Patch Notes are nothing technical but a way to make the fans laugh their heart out.
The highly acclaimed tactical shooter: Valorant from Riot recently welcomed Gekko as a new agent. That hasn’t stopped Riot, though, from implementing a few fresh updates that will both enhance gameplay and address a few annoying problems.
Riot has recently disclosed a surprise April update that would significantly expand Valorant’s feature set and make significant meta-level adjustments.
Since VALORANT doesn’t mind using humor, we got to see their interpretation of a humorous (but unplayable) April Fools patch note. The Valorant April Fools 2023 Patch Notes have been posted, and they include several amusing tweaks that break up the game’s regular patch cycle.
Wingman will now be able to pick up and fire guns as part of this recent Valorant 2004 patch, giving your team a roster of six players. Riot has also established punishment for e-daters that can cause problems for other team members, among other things. And Suss Teammate Mode, another new game option, has also been included in the game.
Valorant April Fools 2023 Patch Notes
Cypher’s Revenge, a new 5v1 game mode with a tremendously overpowered Cypher who knows exactly where you are, was introduced by VALORANT before the Valorant April Fools 2023 Patch Notes were made public.
The developer team then announced the release of the aforementioned Valorant April Fools 2023 patch notes stating, “We’re interrupting our normal patch cadence as we have made some updates to VALORANT that have been in the works for a while now. We have also been made aware that our typical patch notes are hard to understand for everyday VALORANT players such as yourself.”
Valorant 2004 patch: AGENT UPDATES
- Wingman can now pick up and shoot guns
- say less—our bestie, Wingman, can now pull up onto site with an Op
- Proximity to Brimstone’s beard adds rapid fire
- Brim looked us square in the eye and gave us a good firm handshake and we just couldn’t say no
Valorant 2004 patch: COMPETITIVE UPDATES
- VALORANT e-daters in Ranked will automatically be funnelled to a dedicated queue where they can only hear one another’s voice comms
- Cuffing season may be over, but if you and your situationship are tryna link over VALORANT without getting absolutely merked by your teammates, we gotchu fam.
Valorant 2004 patch: GAMEPLAY SYSTEMS UPDATES
- Shots fired while in spawn will now shoot into enemy spawn
- map control is mid anyway
- Jett dash is now cooldown based instead of charge based and the cooldown is now set to 0.5 seconds
- we love Jett and we love cars so we made her dash cooldown 0.5 seconds. Jett boutta pull up skrt skrt
Valorant 2004 patch: MAPS UPDATES
- Breeze is now the only map, and it comes with cabanas and adirondack chairs
- Your timeshare is once again open for business.
Valorant 2004 patch: MODES UPDATES
- Suss Teammate Mode: Solo queue with scoreboard and comms turned off
- because like why are you bottom fragging and not using comms — pick a struggle.
Valorant 2004 patch: PERFORMANCE UPDATES
- In Game Leads will now get an “aged” effect face filter applied to their Agent
- When I was your age they used to say, “youth is wasted on the young.” Different times.
Valorant 2004 patch: PROGRESSION UPDATES
- You can now progress the Battlepass on your stationary bike
- not you forgetting to complete the last Battlepass
Valorant 2004 patch: SOCIAL UPDATES
- Use of “VALORANT Accent” in voice comms is now automatically translated
Valorant 2004 patch: WEAPONS UPDATES
- We’ve seen the online banter of which is better: Vandal or Phantom. To make the decision easier, we are removing the Vandal from the shop.
- friendship ended with Vandal now Phantom is your best friend #phantoms4life
With Valorant April Fools 2023 patch, Wingman can now pick up and use firearms, and being close to Brimstone’s beard gives him access to the fast fire. The competitive updates include a special voice-only communication-only queue for Valorant e-daters in Ranked.
Shots fired while in spawn now hit the enemy spawn as a result of improvements to the gameplay mechanics in the Valorant April Fools 2023 update. Jett’s dash also switches from being charge-based to being cooldown-based, with a 0.5-second cooldown.
Automatic “Valorant Accent” translation in voice communications is included in social updates of Valorant April Fools 2023 notes. Whereas the makers of the weapons upgrades have chosen to take the Vandal out of the shop, putting an end to the discussion between fans of the Vandal and Phantom.
We will update you with the new information, so keep following Gamevro.