A guide on the best Genshin Impact Kuki Shinobu build would definitely help players use the new 4-star to the best of her abilities.
Genshin Impact, the action role-playing video game developed by miHoYo, has risen among the ranks in the hearts of gamers around the world, and rightly so. miHoYo offers us what any game should: quality entertainment that keeps up with the modern need for fresh perspectives.
And one form of this taken by the developers is Genshin Impact Kuki Shinobu, the unreleased upcoming 4-star Electro character. The post here will be discussing the top Genshin Impact Kuki Shinobu build in the game.
Any good build for Kuki Shinobu in Genshin Impact will be making use of many, if not all, powerful and reliable weapons and artifacts in the game that’ll increase the damage of the character.
Hence we have prepared a Genshin Impact Kuki Shinobu guide for you to know everything about the character in advance before she gets released in the main game. Let’s begin with her introduction first.
Genshin Impact Kuki Shinobu
Genshin Impact Kuki Shinobu is the Deputy Leader of the Arataki Gang, she is usually seen with Arataki Itto.
Kuki Shinobu’s a sword-bearing/swinging character who uses her Electro skills to heal her friends and allies while in battle.
Whether you are seriously waiting to play this character or just browsing, it should be noted that no build is an absolute thing and should always be considered to be a work in progress. On top of that, not everything is known about this character at the time of writing. So if you are dissatisfied with a certain aspect of this Genshin Impact Kuki Shinobu build, feel free to explore.
With that being said, let’s jump right into this.
Genshin Impact Kuki Shinobu abilities
As can be expected, Kuki Shinobu’s complete characters are yet to be revealed by the developers. But, of course, we are not satisfied with that. Several rumors say that Kuki Shinobu is a sword wielder. Going along that line, the character’s primary attacks will be melee.
You can check back in from time to time to see if Kuki’s attacks are out or not.
Genshin Kuki Shinobu Elemental Skill – Sanctifying Ring
Kuki Shinobu has a Grass Ring of Sanctification for part of her HP and does Electro DMG to enemies that are near.
This Grass Ring of Sanctification dogs the currently active character and it does Electro DMG to enemies that are near every 1.5s. Plus, it restores HP for the active character looking at Kuki Shinobu’s Max HP. The HP needed for using this skill can fetch her just 20% of HP.
Genshin Kuki Shinobu Elemental Burst – Goei Narukami Kariyama Rite
Kuki Shinobu drives a sword right into the ground that makes up a barrier that will remove all that is foul, evil, and bad from the area, and does continuous Electro DMG opponents inside its AoE keeping in mind Kuki’s max HP. When Genshin Kuki Shinobu’s HP is less than or equal to 50%, use this skill, and the barrier will last longer.
This used to be a technique originally, that was used in weeding and ritual prayers for the annual harvests. And Kuki Shinobu has not forgotten that, even if the life of a shrine maiden is no longer her reality.
Genshin Impact Kuki Shinobu gameplay
Kuki Shinobu’s gameplay is yet to be released officially by the developers. But that hasn’t stopped us, of course.
Leakers and data miners have gotten hold of the footage of the Genshin Impact Kuki Shinobu gameplay. In the clips you just watched above, Kuki is healing support that can have a great impact on almost any team comp. Plus, Kuki can use the Elemental Skill to heal herself as well as her allies.
Genshin Impact Kuki Shinobu Constellations
Here are the Genshin Impact Kuki Shinobu constellations leaked by the prominent data miner GenshinMains.
- Cloister Compassion (Level 1): AoE of Goei Narukami Kariyama increases by 50%.
- Forsake Fortune (Level 2): Duration of the Grass Ring Sanctifications increases by 3s.
- Sequester Sorrow (Level 3): Elemental Skill up by +3.
- Sever Sealing (Level 4): Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks that are affected by Shinobu’s Grass Ring of Sanctification will make a Thundergrass Mark land on the enemy’s position when said enemies are hit by them. And AoE Electro DMG will also be done on the basis of 9.7% of Kuki’s Max HP. This effect happens once every 5s.
- Cease Courtesies (Level 5): Elemental Burst up by +3.
- Ward Weakness (Level 6): If Kuki’s HP goes down to 25% or below, or if she takes lethal DMG, she won’t fall because of the DMG caused this time. She will get 150 Elemental Mastery for 15 seconds. And this turns on when the HP drops down to 1. And this can be triggered once every minute.
Top Genshin Impact Kuki Shinobu Kuki Shinobu Artifacts
Artifact sets are one factor that decides the true value of a character in Genshin Impact. But here the fact is that since we know so little about Kuki Shinobu in the first place, it’ll be difficult to determine exactly which Artifact would suit her the best.
Predicting with whatever information we already have, Noblesse Oblige and Thundering Fury seem to be two awesome Artifact sets to use with this character.
Genshin Impact Kuki Shinobu’s ascension material
If you want to get the most out of this Electro character, you’ll need to ascend her. And for that, you’ll need to farm the following.
- Naku Weed (x168): This material is a local product of Inazuma. Naku Weed is mainly found in the Tatarasuma region. Out of all the characters in Genshin Impact, only Kuki Shinobu and Yoimiya use the Naku Weed for ascension. A plus point here is that these can be grown in the Teapot Realm too. In fact, the Path of Value: Luxuriant Glebe item does just that.
- Vajrada Amethyst items: As has been made clear, Kuki Shinobu is an Electro character. So you will have to beat Thunder Manifestation or Electro Hypostases to get the Vajrada Amethyst items. The quantities in which you have to obtain these are:
- Vajrada Amethyst Fragment: 9
- Vajrada Amethyst Gemstone: 6
- Vajrada Amethyst Silver: 1
- Vajrada Amethyst Chunk: 9
- Spectral Husk, Heart, and Nucleus: For people who don’t know, specters are open-world enemies that are mainly present in the floating world of Inazuma. The elements these belong to are Hydro, Electro, Anemo, Cryo, Pyro, and Geo. They drop the items of whichever element they belong to. You’ll need to collect the listed items that get dropped by Specters in the given quantities:
- Spectral Heart: 30
- Spectral Husk: 18
- Spectral Nucleus: 36
- Runic Fang (x46): This happens to be a brand new item that was released in version 2.6 of Genshin Impact. This peculiar item is dropped by the Ruin Serpent that is present in The Serpent’s Cave in The Chasm. And to obtain this, you’ll have to unlock The Chasm and finish the World Quest named Surreptitious Seven-Star Seal Sundering.
Genshin Impact Kuki Shinobu’s talent level up materials
This is again one of the most crucial aspects to unlocking Kuki Shinobu’s true potential on the battlefield. If you want to level this character’s talents up to Lv. 10, you will have to arrange for the following items in the given quantities:
- Spectral Husks, Heart, and Nucleus:
- Spectral Husk: 6
- Spectral Heart: 22
- Spectral Nucleus: 31
- Talent books: This characteristic is common among all the Genshin Impact characters. Every character in this game needs talent books by which the total damage done by their Normal Attacks, Elemental Burst, and Elemental Skill can be increased. And Kuki Shinobu is no exception.
You’ll need to farm this character’s talent books. And to do this, you’ll have to pay a visit to the Violet Court domain. You’ll need these amounts:
- Philosophies of Elegance: 38
- Teachings of Elegance: 21
- Guide to Elegance: 21
- Tears of the Calamitous God (x6): At the time of writing this post, Kuki Shinobu happens to be the only character in Genshin Impact who uses this item for ascension. The Tears of the Calamitous God is dropped Level 70+ Raiden Shogun Weekly Boss.
And with that, we reach the end of all the known stuff about Kuki Shinobu. We know that stuff like Weapons and others have been left out, but we cannot do anything about that at the moment. Be sure to keep checking out the page for any updates.
We will update you with the new information as soon as it comes out, so keep following Gamevro.