Genshin Impact Yelan build is essential to know for those who are wishing to build the best character for themselves.
Genshin Impact, the action role-playing game developed by miHoYo was launched back in 2020 and has quickly risen among the ranks in the hearts of players worldwide. The developers keep the game fresh and enjoyable by pumping out new content now and then.
And one such piece of content is Genshin Impact Yelan, an upcoming 5-star Hydro Bow playable character.
The special Yelan ability is that she can bear down on her targets with lethal accuracy. The very strength of this character demands an entire post dedicated to her.
In this post, we’ll discuss Genshin Impact Yelan build that can maximize her potential.
Yelan uses many powerful weapons and Artifacts to increase her damage. She is a member of the Ministry of Civil Affairs, so she is often at the center of events.
Yelan uses her Hydro element to cause lethal damage to targets from afar. So read to know what the best build for Genshin Impact Yelan looks like.
Genshin Impact Yelan abilities
- Normal Attack: Yelan is able to do four bow shots rapidly.
- Charged Attack: This is like an accuracy shot. When Yelan prepares for this shot, water will form a shape all around the arrow. When the arrow is fully charged, it will do Hydro damage to the enemy. On top of this, Yelan goes into a “Breakthrough” state whenever she spends 5 seconds off-field. This makes the next Charged Aimed Shot have an 80% decreased charge time. When it’s charged, she fires a “Breakthrough Barb” that will do AoE Hydro damage on the basis of her max HP.
- Plunging Attack: Yelan can release a volley of arrows when airborne in a jump. When she touches the ground, she causes AoE damage upon contact.
Genshin Impact Yelan Elemental Skill – Lingering Lifeline
Yelan lets off a Lifeline that’ll tractor her in fast, and catch and mark opponents in its path. When she stops moving that fast, the Lifeline explodes while doing Hydro damage to the marked targets based on Yelan’s max HP.
When this is going on, she controls the sprint direction and she stops the fast movement by using the Skill again. In addition, every opponent tagged by the Lifeline when exploding gives her a 34% more chance to get Breakthrough. Wrongdoers don’t realize that they are trapped until she starts to pull on the strings.
Genshin Yelan Elemental Burst – Depth-Clarion Dice
Yelan does AoE Hydro damage and generates an Exquisite Throw, which will help her in battle. This Exquisite Throw dogs the character and will start a strike under the following conditions, and do Hydro DMG based on Yelan’s Max HP.
Can happen once every second if your character does a Normal Attack. Will happen every time Yelan’s Lifeline explodes and strikes the targets.
Genshin Impact Yelan Constellations
If you happen to have access to multiple copies of the Valley Orchid, then you’ll get use some of the incredible Genshin Impact Yelan Constellation buffs:
- Level 1 – Taking All Comers: Every target that is marked by the Lifeline will restore 7 Energy for Yelan and for each use of the Lifeline a max of 21 Energy.
- Level 2 – Enter the Plotters: Lingering Lifeline gets 1 more charge.
- Level 3 – Dealer’s Sleight: Ups the level of Lingering Lifeline by 3. Max upgrade level is 15.
- Level 4 – Bait-and-Switch: Coordinate strike of Exquisite Throw damage is used by 30%.
- Level 5 – Beware the Trickster’s Dice: Ups 3 levels of Depth-Clarion Dice. Max upgrade level is 15.
- Level 6 – Winner Take All: Yelan enters the Mastermind state after Depth-Clarion. In this, all Normal Attacks are the stronger Breakthrough Barbs. These Breakthrough Barbs have all their normal abilities and the DMG done is like Charged Attack DMG, doing 130% of the normal DMG.
Top Genshin Impact Yelan Artifacts
Our choice for the best Genshin Impact Yelan artifacts are:
- Heart of Attack Artifact set
- Noblesse Oblige set
- Blizzard Strayer set
The best Genshin Impact Yelan build is dependent on the team comp and if you are using her as the main DPS or not. If you use Valley Orchid as the main damage, use the Heart of Attack Artifact set. It increases the Hydro damage Bonus by 15%. The four-piece one-ups the Normal and Charged Attack damage by 30% for 15 seconds, when she uses the Elemental Skill. It also gives you more damage when you use Yelan’s Elemental Skill.
Other options are the usual Noblesse Oblige set doing 20% Elemental Burst DMG and team attack buff. There is also the Blizzard Strayer set if you use Yelan in Freeze comps. When you strike a target touched by Cryo, the Crit Rate goes up by 20%. And if they are Frozen, it ups by another 20%.
Top Genshin Impact Yelan weapons
As Yelan is a Bow user, you’ll need to get a weapon that maximizes the charged attack damage. The Amos’ Bow is a 5-Star Bow increasing Normal and Charged Attack DMG by 18%. After the Attack is fired, DMG done goes up another 12% every 0.1 seconds the arrow stays in the air.
The Aqua Simulacra is an unreleased 5-star bow that ups the HP when the enemies near the character are equipping this weapon. And the DMG is increased by 40%. Another option is the Prototype Crescent. It’ll do a lot for Yelan’s DPS without costing too much.
Well, that’s all we have for you on this topic. Be sure to try this character when she releases and try out this and even your Genshin Impact Yelan builds to see which ones work the best.
We will update you with the new information as soon as it comes out, so keep following Gamevro.