Genshin Impact Nahida build is essential to know for those who are wishing to develop the best character for themselves.
Genshin Impact, the action role-playing game developed by miHoYo was launched back in 2020 and has quickly risen among the ranks in the hearts of players worldwide. The developers keep the game fresh and enjoyable by pumping out new content now and then.
And one such piece of content is Genshin Impact Nahida, an upcoming 5-star Dendro Catalyst playable character.
The lesser Lord Kusanali resided deep within the Surasthana Sanctuary. Nahida had hardly ever been in the spotlight or even frequently referenced. Genshin Impact Nahida never stopped learning, always striving to become a worthy archon who could lead her people as soon as possible.
Genshin Impact Nahida – the Physic of Purity is the Lesser Lord Kusanali. Moreover, this new female Catalyst character is also the commander of the Dendro element. It has been claimed by the leaker that players will get to see Nahida in the future 3.2 update.
In this post, we’ll discuss Genshin Impact Nahida build, including abilities, skills, constellations, and materials that can maximize her potential.
Genshin Impact Nahida abilities
Genshin Nahida Normal Attack: Form
- Normal Attack – Performs up to 4 attacks that deal Dendro DMG.
- Charged Attack – Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to deal AoE Dendro DMG after a short casting time.
- Plunging Attack – Calling upon the might of Dendro, Nahida plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in her path. Deals AoE Dendro DMG upon impact with the ground.
Genshin Impact Nahida Elemental Skill – All Schemes to Know
Genshin Nahida sends forth karmic bonds of wood and tree from her side, dealing AoE Dendro DMG and marking opponents hit with the Seed of Skandha. When held, this skill will trigger differently.
Enters Aiming Mode, allowing you to select a limited number of opponents within a limited area. When Aiming Mode ends, this skill deals Dendro DMG to these opponents and marks them with the Seed of Skandha.
Aiming Mode will last up to 5s and can select a maximum of 8 opponents.
- Seed of Skandha – Opponents who have been marked by the Seed of Skandha will be linked to one another up to a certain distance.
After you trigger Elemental Reactions on opponents who are thusly linked together and when they take DMG from Dendro Cores (including Burgeon and Hyperbloom DMG), Nahida will unleash Tri-Karma Purification on this opponent and all connected opponents, dealing Dendro DMG based on her ATK and Elemental Mastery.
You can trigger at most 1 Tri-Karma Purification within a short period of time.
“Lo, the god of grass and trees shines her ultimate truth into the void, illuminating the origin and destruction of the three karmas.”
Genshin Nahida Elemental Burst – Illusory Heart
Manifests the Court of Dreams and expands the Shrine of Maya. When the Shrine of Maya field is unleashed, the following effects will be separately unleashed based on the Elemental Types present within the party.
- Pyro: While Nahida remains within the Shrine of Maya, the DMG dealt by Tri-Karma Purification from “All Schemes to Know” is increased.
- Electro: While Nahida remains within the Shrine of Maya, the interval between each Tri-Karma Purification from “All Schemes to Know” is decreased.
- Hydro: The Shrine of Maya’s duration is increased.
If there are at least 2 party members of the aforementioned Elemental Types present when the field is deployed, the aforementioned effects will be increased further.
“Perhaps all that dwell under the bowers of trees are naught but a fleeting upside-down dream in the eyes of the God of Wisdom.”
Genshin Impact Nahida Constellations
- C1: The Seed of Stored Knowledge – When the Shrine of Maya is unleashed and the Elemental Types of the party members are being tabulated, the count will add 1 to the number of Pyro, Electro, and Hydro characters respectively.
- C2: The Root of All Fullness
- Opponents that are marked by Nahida’s own Seed of Skandha will be affected by the following effects:
- Burning, Bloom, Hyperbloom, Burgeon Reaction DMG can score CRIT Hits. CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG are fixed at 20% and 100% respectively.
- Within 8s of being affected by Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, DEF is decreased by 30%.
- C3: The Shoot of Conscious Attainment – Increases the Level of All Schemes to Know by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C4: The Stem of Manifest Inference – When 1/2/3/(4 or more) nearby opponents are affected by All Schemes to Know’s Seeds of Skandha, Nahida’s Elemental Mastery will be increased by 100/120/140/160.
- C5: The Leaves of Enlightening Speech – Increases the Level of Illusory Heart by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C6: The Fruit of Reason’s Culmination
- When Nahida hits an opponent linked by All Schemes to Know’s Seeds of Skandha with Normal or Charged Attacks after unleashing Illusory Heart, she will use Karmic Oblivion on this opponent and all connected opponents, dealing Dendro DMG based on 200% of Nahida’s ATK and 400% of her Elemental Mastery.
- DMG dealt by Karmic Oblivion is considered Elemental Skill DMG and can be triggered once every 0.2s.
- This effect can last up to 10s and will be removed after Nahida has unleashed 6 instances of Karmic Oblivion.
Genshin Impact Nahida Passives
We are yet to the details on every one of Genshin Impact Nahida Passives and the exact names are additionally unrevealed, but we do have an idea of what a few of these passives are about.
Passive 1: Compassion Illuminated
- When unleashing Illusory Heart, the Shrine of Maya will gain the following effects:
- The Elemental Mastery of the active character within the field will be increased by 20% of the Elemental Mastery of the party member with the highest Elemental Mastery.
- You can gain a maximum of 200 Elemental Mastery in this manner.
Passive 2: Awakening Elucidated
- Each point of Nahida’s Elemental Mastery beyond 200 will grant 0.1% Bonus DMG and 0.03% CRIT Rate to Tri-Karma Purification from All Schemes to Know.
- A maximum of 80% Bonus DMG and 24% CRIT Rate can be granted to Tri-Karma Purification in this manner.
Passive 3: On All Things Meditated
- Nahida can use All Schemes to Know to interact with some harvestable items within a fixed AoE.
- This skill may even have some other effects…
Genshin Impact Nahida Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
The following are the required materials to get Genshin Impact Nahida to reach her max potential.
- Quelled Creeper (Dendro Hypostasis) x46
- Nagadus Emerald Chunk x9
- Nagadus Emerald Fragment x9
- Nagadus Emerald Gemstone x6
- Nagadus Emerald Silver x1
- Kalpalata Lotus x168
- Fungal Spores x18
- Luminescent Pollen x30
- Crystalline Cyst Dust x36
Talent Level Up Materials
- ? x18
- Teachings of Ingenuity x9
- Guide to Ingenuity x63
- Philosophies of Ingenuity x114
- Fungal Spores x18
- Luminescent Pollen x66
- Crystalline Cyst Dust x93
- Crown of Insight x3
Top Genshin Impact Nahida weapons
As Nahida is a Catalyst user, you’ll need to get a weapon that maximizes the charged attack damage. As per the freshly leaked data, Genshin Impact Nahida’s signature weapon will be known as the A Thousand Floating Dreams.
The entire stats and mats have likewise been leaked along with the weapon description. Check out Nahida’s 5-star Catalyst – A Thousand Floating Dreams stats below:
- Weapon Type: Catalyst
- Rarity – 5-star
- Base ATK: 44
- Secondary Stat: EM
- Secondary Stat Value: 58
- Refinement Rank: 5
- Special Ability: A Thousand Nights’ Dawnsong
Party members other than the equipping character will provide the equipping character with buffs based on whether their Elemental Type is the same as the latter or not. If their Elemental Types are the same, increase Elemental Mastery by 32/40/48/56/64. If not, increase the equipping character’s DMG
Bonus from their Elemental Type by 10%/14%/18%22%/26%. The aforementioned effects can have 3 stacks. Additionally, all nearby party members other than the equipping character will have their Elemental Mastery increased by 40/42/44/46/48. Multiple such effects from multiple such weapons can stack.
Well, that’s all we have for you on this topic. Be sure to try this character when she releases and try out this and even your Genshin Impact Nahida builds to see which ones work the best.
We will update you with the new information as soon as it comes out, so keep following Gamevro.