Genshin Impact Cyno build is essential to know for those who are wishing to develop the best character for themselves.
Genshin Impact, the action role-playing game developed by miHoYo was launched back in 2020 and has quickly risen among the ranks in the hearts of players worldwide. The developers keep the game fresh and enjoyable by pumping out new content now and then.
And one such piece of content is Genshin Impact Cyno, an upcoming 5-star Electro Polearm playable character.
When dealing with researchers who commit significant academic offenses including plagiarism, bribery, academic fraud, fraudulent declarations, misuse of funds, harmful competition, etc., General Mahamatra Cyno never loses patience. Although the majority of researchers at the Akademiya do not produce discoveries deserving of General Mahamatra’s visit, many of them worry that he would interfere with their research and punish them.
Genshin Impact Cyno – the Judicator of Secrets is the General Mahamatra. Moreover, this new male polearm character is also the commander of the Electro element. It has been claimed by the leaker that players will get to see Cyno in the future 3.1 update.
In this post, we’ll discuss Genshin Impact Cyno build, including abilities, skills, constellations, and materials that can maximize his potential.
Genshin Impact Cyno abilities
Genshin Cyno Normal Attack: Invoker’s Spear
- Normal Attack – Performs up to four consecutive spear strikes.
- Charged Attack – Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.
- Plunging Attack – Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Genshin Impact Cyno Elemental Skill – Dance of the Seven Realms
Genshin Cyno performs a swift thrust, dealing Electro DMG to opponents along the path.
When Cyno is under the Pactsworn Pathclearer state triggered by Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness, he will instead unleash a Mortuary Rite that deals thunderous AoE Electro DMG and extends the duration of Pactsworn Pathclearer.
“This judgment brooks no choice. There is no rejection or acceptance here… We have both long been bound up in this conviction.”
Genshin Impact Cyno Elemental Burst – Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness
Cyno calls upon a divine spirit to possess him, morphing into the Pactsworn Pathclearer. This effect will be canceled when Cyno leaves the field and lasts a maximum of 18s.
- Cyno’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be converted to Electro DMG that cannot be overridden.
- Cyno’s Elemental Mastery and resistance to interruption will increase, and he gains immunity to Electro-Charged DMG.
The secret rituals passed down within the ancient nation are as a final judgment to General Mahamatra. Whether now or in the past, whether great storm or serpent, none shall shake the majesty of the law.
Genshin Impact Cyno Constellations
- C1: Ordinance – Unceasing Vigil
- After using Sacred Rite – Wolf’s Swiftness, Cyno’s Normal Attack SPD will be increased by 20% for 10s. If the Judication effect of the Ascension Talent Featherfall Judgment is triggered during Secret Rite – Chasmic Soulfarer, the duration of this increase will be refreshed.
- You need to unlock the Passive Talent “Featherfall Judgment.”
- C2: Ceremony – Homecoming of Spirits
- When Cyno’s Normal Attacks hit opponents, his Normal Attack CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG will be increased by 3% and 6% respectively for 4s. This effect can be triggered once every 0.1s. Max 5 stacks. Each stack’s duration is counted independently.
- C3: Precept – Lawful Enforcer
- Increases the Level of Sacred Rite – Wolf’s Swiftness by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C4: Austerity – Forbidding Guard
- When Cyno is in the Pactsworn Pathclearer state triggered by Sacred Rite – Wolf’s Swiftness, after he triggers Electro-Charged, Overloaded, Quicken, Hyperbloom, an Electro Swirl, or an Electro Crystallization reaction, he will restore 3 Elemental Energy for all nearby party members (except himself.)
- This effect can occur 5 times within one use of Sacred Rite – Wolf’s Swiftness.
- C5: Funerary Rite – The Passing of Starlight
- Increases the Level of Secret Rite – Chasmic Soulfarer by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C6: Raiment – Just Scales
- After using Sacred Rite – Wolf’s Swiftness or triggering Judication, Cyno will gain 4 stacks of the “Day of the Jackal” effect. When he hits opponents with Normal Attacks, he will consume 1 stack of “Day of the Jackal” to trigger one Duststalker Bolt. Day of the Jackal lasts for 8s.
- Max 8 stacks. 1 stack can be consumed every 0.4s. This effect will be canceled once Pactsworn Pathclearer ends. You must unlock the Passive Talent “Featherfall Judgment” for this one.
Genshin Impact Cyno Passives
Passive 1: Featherfall Judgment
When Cyno is in the Pactsworn Pathclearer state activated by Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness, Cyno will enter the Endseer stance at intervals. If he activates Secret Rite: Chasmic Soulfarer while affected by this stance, he will activate the Judication effect, increasing the DMG of this Secret Rite: Chasmic Soulfarer by 35%, and firing off 3 Duststalker Bolts that deal 50% of Cyno’s ATK as Electro DMG.
- Duststalker Bolt DMG is considered Elemental Skill DMG.
Passive 2: Authority Over the Nine Bows
Cyno’s DMG values will be increased based on his Elemental Mastery as follows:
- Pactsworn Pathclearer’s Normal Attack DMG is increased by 125% of his Elemental Mastery.
- Duststalker Bolt DMG from his Passive Talent Featherfall Judgment is increased by 250% of his Elemental Mastery.
Passive 3: The Gift of Silence
- Gains 25% more rewards when dispatched on a Sumeru Expedition for 20 hours.
Genshin Impact Cyno Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
The following are the required materials to get Genshin Impact Cyno to reach his max potential.
- Electro Regisvine x46
- Vajrada Amethyst Chunk x9
- Vajrada Amethyst Fragment x9
- Vajrada Amethyst Gemstone x6
- Vajrada Amethyst Silver x1
- Scarab x168
- Divining Scroll x18
- Sealed Scroll x30
- Forbidden Curse Scroll x36
Talent Level Up Materials
- Mudra of the Malefic General x18
- Teachings of Admonition x9
- Guide to Admonition x63
- Philosophies of Admonition x114
- Divining Scroll x18
- Sealed Scroll x66
- Forbidden Curse Scroll x93
- Crown of Insight x3
Top Genshin Impact Cyno weapons
As Cyno is a Polearm user, you’ll need to get a weapon that maximizes the charged attack damage. As per the freshly leaked data, the Genshin Impact Cyno’s signature weapon will be known as Staff of the Scarlet Sands.
The entire stats and mats have likewise been leaked along with the weapon description. Check out Cyno’s 5-star polearm – Staff of the Scarlet Sands stats below:
- Weapon Type: Polearm
- Rarity – 5-star
- Base stat: 542
- Secondary Stat: Crit Rate (44.1%)
- Lvl: 90/90
- Refinement Rank: 5
R1 Effect: 52% of EM as bonus ATK. When an Elemental Skill hits opponents, the effect will be gained for 10s and the equipping character will gain 28% of their EM as bonus ATK. 3 stacks.
Well, that’s all we have for you on this topic. Be sure to try this character when she releases and try out this and even your Genshin Impact Cyno builds to see which ones work the best.
We will update you with the new information as soon as it comes out, so keep following Gamevro.