Genshin Mika kit is essential to know for those who are wishing to develop the best character for themselves.
Genshin Impact, the action role-playing game developed by miHoYo was launched back in 2020 and has quickly risen among the ranks in the hearts of players worldwide. The developers keep the game fresh and enjoyable by pumping out new content now and then.
And one such piece of content is Genshin Mika, an upcoming 4-star Cryo Polearm playable character.
Varka’s while talking to Alder Knight Frederica about Mika said, “I recruited Mika into the expedition team to hone his combat skills. As for why he reports directly to me… Well, since Jean isn’t with us, I needed someone trustworthy to deal with all the odd errands, hahaha.”
Genshin Mika – Coordinates of Clear Frost is the Front-Line Land Surveyor of the Knights of Favonius. Moreover, this new male Polearm character is also the commander of the Cryo element. It has been claimed by the leaker that players will get to see Mika in the future 3.5 update.
This post will discuss Genshin Mika kit, including abilities, skills, constellations, and materials that can maximize his potential.
Genshin Mika abilities
Genshin Mika Normal Attack: Spear of Favonius – Point Passage
- Normal Attack – Performs up to 5 consecutive strikes using his crossbow and spear.
- Charged Attack – Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.
- Plunging Attack – Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Genshin Mika Elemental Skill – Starfrost Swirl
Mika uses his crossbow to attack, granting nearby active characters in your party Soulwind, which increases their ATK SPD. Will take effect in different ways if Tapped or Held.
Tap: Fires a Flowfrost Arrow that can pierce through opponents, dealing Cryo DMG to enemies it comes into contact with.
Hold: Goes into Aiming Mode, locking on to an opponent and firing a Rimestar Flare at them, dealing Cryo DMG. When the Rimestar Flare hits, it will rise before exploding, launching Rimestar Shards into a maximum of 3 other opponents, dealing Cryo DMG.
Stars burst ‘neath the frosted skies.
Moreover, the Cooldown of this effect is 15s and Soulwind is 12s.
Genshin Mika Elemental Burst – Skyfeather Song
Mika derives the ability to spur his teammates on from the recited prayers of the knightly order, regenerating HP for all nearby party members. This healing is based on Mika’s Max HP and will grant them the Eagleplume.
When the Normal Attacks of characters affected by Eagleplume hit an opponent, Mika will help them regenerate HP based on his Max HP. Characters affected by this type of state can only regenerate HP in this way once per short interval of time. Carry hope when in dire straits, and keep vigil when all is well…
For that pure white plume shall at last guide the lost wayfarers.
The cooldown of this effect is 18s, the energy cost is 70, and Eagleplume Heal Duration is 2.5s.
Genshin Mika Gameplay
Genshin Mika Passives
Passive 1: Rapid-Fire Suppression
- The Soulwind state caused by Starfrost Swirl will grant characters the Detector effect under the following circumstances and in the following ways, increasing their Physical DMG by 10%.
- If the Flowfrost Arrow hits more than one opponent, each additional opponent hit will generate 1 Detector stack. Each opponent hit by Rimestar Shards will generate 1 Detector stack. The Soulwind state can have a maximum of 3 Detector stacks, and if Starfrost Swirl is activated again during this duration, the pre-existing Soulwind state and all its Detector stacks will be cleared.
Passive 2: Geomorphological Mapping
- When a character simultaneously affected by Eagleplume and Starfrost Swirl’s Soulwind scores a CRIT Hit with their attacks, Soulwind will grant them 1 stack of Detector from Rapid-Fire Suppression. During a single instance of Eagleplume, 1 Detector stack can be gained in this manner.
- Additionally, the maximum number of stacks that can be gained through Soulwind alone is increased by 1. Requires Rapid-Fire Suppression to be unlocked first.
Passive 3: Demarcation
- Displays the location of nearby resources unique to Mondstadt on the mini-map.
Genshin Mika Constellations
- C1: Contingency Factor
The Soulwind state of Starfrost Swirl can decrease the healing interval between instances caused by Skyfeather Songs Eagleplume state. This decrease percentage is equal to the ATK SPD increase provided by Soulwind.
- C2: Chaperone’s Ingress
When Starfrost Swirls Flowfrost Arrow first hits an opponent, or its Rimestar Flare hits opponents, 1 Detector stack from Passive Talent “Rapid-Fire Suppression” will be generated. You must have unlocked the Passive Talent “Rapid-Fire Suppression” first.
- C3: Reconnaissance Veteran
Increases Elemental Burst Level by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C4: Sunfrost Encomium
When Mika’s own Skyfeather Song’s Eagleplume state heal other party members, this will restore 3 Energy to Mika. This form of Energy restoration can occur 5 times during the Eagleplume state created by 1 use of Skyfeather Song.
- C5: Signal Arrow
Increases Elemental Skill Level by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C6: Companion’s Counsel
The maximum number of Detector stacks that Starfrost Swirl’s Soulwind can gain is increased by 1. You need to have unlocked the Passive Talent “Rapid-Fire Suppression” first. Additionally, characters affected by Soulwind will deal 60% more Physical CRIT DMG.
Genshin Mika Ascension and Talent Level-Up Materials
The following are the required materials to get Genshin Mika to reach his max potential.
Mika Ascension Materials
- Pseudo-Stamens (Setekh Wenut) x46
- Shivada Jade Chunk x9
- Shivada Jade Fragment x9
- Shivada Jade Gemstone x6
- Shivada Jade Silver x1
- Wolfhook x168
- Recruit’s Insignia x18
- Sergeant’s Insignia x30
- Lieutenant’s Insignia x36
Mika Talent Level Up Materials
- Mirror of Mushin (Shouki no Kami, the Prodigal) x18
- Teachings of Ballad x9
- Guide to Ballad x63
- Philosophies of Ballad x114
- Recruit’s Insignia x18
- Sergeant’s Insignia x66
- Lieutenant’s Insignia x93
- Crown of Insight x3
Genshin Mika weapon
As Mika is a Polearm user, you’ll need a weapon that maximizes the charged attack damage. However, since Mika is a 4-star character, he will not get any signature weapon in the game.
Well, that’s all we have for you on this topic. Be sure to try this character when he releases and while trying out this one, do use your Genshin Mika builds too, to see which ones work the best.
We will keep you updated with new information, so keep following Gamevro.