Genshin Impact Alhaitham build is essential to know for those who are wishing to develop the best character for themselves.
Genshin Impact, the action role-playing game developed by miHoYo was launched back in 2020 and has quickly risen among the ranks in the hearts of players worldwide. The developers keep the game fresh and enjoyable by pumping out new content now and then.
And one such piece of content is Genshin Impact Alhaitham, an upcoming 5-star Dendro Sword playable character.
Kaveh describes Genshin Impact Alhaitham by saying, “I can’t deny that he’s very smart. However, it’s a shame that a man of such talent only pays attention to the truth itself and not to the people around him. Or perhaps this is due to an extraordinary sense of individualism, which causes a lot of problems. For example, he doesn’t seem to respect his seniors… Of course, I’m not referring to myself specifically.”
Genshin Impact Alhaitham – the Admonishing Instruction is a Sumeru Akademiya Scribe. Moreover, this new male Sword character is also the commander of the Dendro element. It has been claimed by the leaker that players will get to see Alhaitham in the future 3.4 update.
In this post, we’ll discuss Genshin Impact Alhaitham build, including abilities, skills, constellations, and materials that can maximize his potential.
Genshin Impact Alhaitham abilities
Genshin Alhaitham Normal Attack: Sword of Hetuvidya
- Normal Attack – Performs up to 5 rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack – Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
- Plunging Attack – Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Genshin Impact Alhaitham Elemental Skill – Universality: An Elaboration on Form
Alhaitham’s Elemental Skill makes him rush forward, dealing Dendro DMG to nearby opponents when the rush ends, causing a Chisel-Light Mirror to form.
Holding this skill will cause it to behave differently.
Enters Aiming Mode to adjust the direction of Alhaitham’s rush attack.
When this skill is unleashed, Alhaitham will generate 1 Chisel-Light Mirror. If there are no Mirrors at this time, he will generate 1 additional Mirror. Chisel-Light Mirrors will have the following properties.
- When he possesses Chisel-Light Mirrors, Alhaitham’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be converted to Dendro DMG. This cannot be overridden.
- When attacks of the aforementioned kind hit opponents, the Chisel-Light Mirrors will unleash a Projection Attack that deals AoE Dendro DMG based on the number of Mirrors on the field.
- A total of 3 Chisel-Light Mirrors can exist at once.
- The Chisel-Light Mirrors will disappear one after the other over time, and will all disappear when Alhaitham leaves the field.
“Truth inherently exists amidst uncertainty. Even the greatest of scholars are not immune to error.”
Genshin Alhaitham Elemental Burst – Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena
Alhaitham’s elemental burst creates a Particular Binding Field and deals multiple instances of AoE Dendro DMG.
If Chisel-Light Mirrors exist when this ability is unleashed, all such Mirrors will be consumed and increase the number of damage instances dealt.
2s after this ability is unleashed, new Chisel-Light Mirrors are generated for Alhaitham based on the number of Mirrors consumed:
- If no Mirrors were consumed, 3 will be generated.
- If 1 Mirror was consumed, 2 will be generated.
- If 2 Mirrors were consumed, 1 will be generated.
- If 3 Mirrors were consumed, none will be generated.
“If a researcher makes wisdom their goal, then they should be prepared to make an enemy of every word they read. Only then can they avoid bias.”
Genshin Impact Alhaitham Passives
Passive 1: Non-Combat Talent
- When Alhaitham crafts Weapon Ascension Materials, he has a 10% chance to receive double the product.
Passive 2: Four-Causal Correction
- When Alhaitham’s Charged and Plunging Attacks hit opponents, they will create 1 Chisel-Light Mirror. This effect can be triggered once every 12s.
Passive 3: Mysteries Laid Bare
- Each point of Alhaitham’s Elemental Mastery will increase the DMG dealt by Projection Attacks and Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena by 0.1%.
- The maximum DMG increase for both these abilities is 100%.
Genshin Impact Alhaitham Constellations
- C1: Intuition –
When the rush attack of Universality: An Elaboration on Form hits opponents, a special Projection Attack will be launched that deals 360% of Alhaitham’s ATK + 720% of his Elemental Mastery as AoE Dendro DMG. This is considered Elemental Skill DMG and can be triggered once every 12s.
- C2: Debate –
When a Projection Attack hits an opponent, Universality: An Elaboration on Form‘s CD is decreased by 1s. This effect can be triggered once every 1s.
- C3: Negation –
Increases the Level of Universality: An Elaboration on Form by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C4: Elucidation –
When Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena is unleashed, the following effects will become active based on the number of Chisel-Light Mirrors consumed and created this time around:
- Each Mirror consumed will increase the Elemental Mastery of all your other party members by 30 for 15s.
- Each Mirror generated will grant Alhaitham a 10% Dendro DMG Bonus for 15s.
- C5: Sagacity –
Increases the Level of Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C6: Validity –
If Alhaitham creates a Chisel-Light Mirror when their numbers have already maxed out, then each excess Chisel-Light Mirror will increase his CRIT Rate by 10% and CRIT DMG by 70% for 6s. If this effect is triggered again during its initial duration, the duration of the buff will increase by 6s.
Genshin Impact Alhaitham Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
The following are the required materials to get Genshin Impact Alhaitham to reach his max potential.
- Wind Bitten Sandworm x46
- Nagadus Emerald Chunk x9
- Nagadus Emerald Fragment x9
- Nagadus Emerald Gemstone x6
- Nagadus Emerald Silver x1
- Sand Grease Pupa x168
- Faded Red Satin x18
- Trimmed Red Silk x30
- Rich Red Brocade x36
Talent Level Up Materials
- Mirror of Mushin (Shouki no Kami, the Prodigal) x18
- Teachings of Ingenuity x9
- Guide to Ingenuity x63
- Philosophies of Ingenuity x114
- Faded Red Satin x18
- Trimmed Red Silk x66
- Rich Red Brocade x93
- Crown of Insight x3
Top Genshin Impact Alhaitham weapons
As Alhaitham is a Sword user, you’ll need to get a weapon that maximizes the charged attack damage. As per the freshly leaked data, Genshin Impact Alhaitham’s signature weapon will be known as Light of Foliar Sanction.
The entire stats and mats have likewise been leaked along with the weapon description. Check out Alhaitham’s 5-star Sword -Light of Foliar Sanction stats below:
- Weapon Type: Sword
- Rarity – 5-star
- Base ATK: 44.34
- Secondary Stat: CRIT DMG
- Secondary Stat Value: 88.2%
- Refinement Rank: 5
- Special Ability: Whitemoon Bristle
CRIT Rate is increased by 8%: When Normal Attacks deal Elemental DMG, the Foliar Sanction effect will be obtained, increasing DMG dealt by Normal Attacks and Elemental Skills by 120% of Elemental Mastery. This effect will disappear after 16 DMG instances or 12s. You can obtain Foliar Sanction once every 12s.
Well, that’s all we have for you on this topic. Be sure to try this character when he releases and while trying out this one, do use your Genshin Impact Alhaitham builds too, to see which ones work the best.
We will keep you updated with new information, so keep following Gamevro.