To find clues and evidence in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, you can destroy corrupted atoms. You’ll come across this task during the ‘Make your Own Choices’ mission in the main story. Even though you can skip these puzzles from the Pause menu, it’s more rewarding to solve them.
In this guide, we’ll show you the simplest way to solve the molecular atom puzzle in Spider-Man 2 for the PS5. So, let’s get started.
How To Destroy Corrupted Atoms in Spider-Man 2?
Players will be solving this puzzle to get the antidote for Dr Connor and will need to destroy the unwanted/corrupted Atoms. The atom is filled with neutral atoms so players need to target them as they are easy to make the corrupted one get destroyed as well.
Even though this process does not have much impact on the antidote, players still need to be careful to destroy the good one. The process is simple so players need to follow these steps:
- Look for the atoms that are pink and on the bottom left side. Find the second one from the start and destroy it.
- You’ll face multiple puzzles with corrupted molecules attached to them. In the first puzzle, break the middle corrupted molecule to get rid of the ones around it.
- As you progress, the puzzles get harder, but they’re not as tough as they seem.
- You can spin and break several corrupted molecules at the same time.
- Once you’ve cleared all the corrupted molecules, it’s safe to give the atoms to Dr. Connor to complete your mission.
BUY NOW: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN 2 PS5 EDITION
This is all you need to know about destroying the Corrupted Atoms Puzzle in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.
For constant updates, keep following Gamevro.