In Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, it’s like playing those games where you explore a big interconnected world. Sometimes, you have to go back to places you’ve been before, and as you keep going, you find new tools or keys like the POP Lost Crown Lost Key that let you reach places you couldn’t go to earlier. If you want to use an elevator to get to a secret floor, you need this key.
Here we’ll explain how to get the lost key and use it in Prince Of Persia The Lost Crown.
How to Get POP Lost Crown Lost Key?
To get the Lost Key, head to The Depths and look for The Scrapper. You can buy the Lost Key from The Scrapper for three Xerxes. Here are the detailed steps to get POP Lost Crown Lost Key:
- After falling from the Upper City and losing to Vahram, one can find The Lost Key in The Depths.
- Even though you don’t have your map yet, if you continue to follow the Old Man down the Depths, you will eventually reach what appears to be a big sewer opening in the distance.
- You may find the Scrapyard and Scrapper by entering this.
- You can then buy the Lost Key for three Xerses by speaking with the Scrapper.
- Next, you have to head back up to the Citadel Elevator once you’ve obtained this item.
- If you take the elevator down, Hidden Floor will be easy to find.
How to Use POP Lost Crown Lost Key?
You can use the POP Lost Crown Lost Key to access a hidden floor in the Citadel Elevator. To unlock the “Hidden Floor” trophy in Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, follow these steps:
- Go to the Scrapper’s Shop and buy the Lost Key.
- Take the Citadel elevator down to the Hidden Floor.
- Before starting the crane, use the key to the head to the right path to stop near The Depths’ entrance.
- Ride the elevator back up.
- The elevator will now stop at the Hidden Floor, allowing you to explore it.
- Go right to find a chest with the Gleaming Lion amulet.
- Locate bars that will help you climb to an opening above.
Once you’re in the secret area, you’ll unlock the “Hidden Floor” trophy, and if you collect all the abilities, go back, and do the challenging task, you can also get the Sargon Lilac Outfit. Moreover, the Lost Key can also help you with directions if you remember the name of the Citadel Elevator.
For constant updates, keep following Gamevro.