In Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, like any good Metroidvania game, you’ll encounter various puzzles and challenges. One tricky puzzle during the Abducted Prince questline is the Upper Citadel Wheel Puzzle. It involves traps, and secrets, and can be time-consuming if not solved quickly.
The Upper Citadel Wheel Puzzle is similar to the Water Wheel puzzle you faced before entering the Hyrcanian Forest. While it may seem complicated at first, it’s actually quite easy to conquer and move forward in the game. Here’s a simple guide to quickly solve the puzzle and continue exploring the Upper Citadel, saving you time and hassle.
How to Solve Upper Citadel Puzzle in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown?
Use the steps jotted below to solve the Upper Citadel Puzzle in POP Lost Crown easily.
- Set yourself up on the center platform between the Griffin statues to begin solving the Upper Citadel Puzzle in Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown.
- When you use the Chakram to attack from a distance, aim at the center wheel. If you hit it, both statues will start to move to the sides.
- Get to the left side, close to the wall, jump off, and quickly grab the pole in the middle.
- After that, jump up on the wooden platform above and call on the Chakram to put the figures back where they belong.
- Quickly get off the stage and use the Rush-of-the-Short Time Power to quickly reach the pole and grab it.
- Now, jump towards the upper right wooden platform near the moving cogwheels.
- Aim your Chakram at the original wheel, move the Griffin Statues again, and then jump down. Use time power to quickly grab the pole on your right and jump on the platform above.
- Now, you have to climb up by jumping and using the walls, find an opening, and jump over the ledge onto the next platform with an elevator and a lever.
- Interact with the lever to come down. Jump down at ground level, use the left wall to grab the pole in between, and climb atop the platform.
- To progress through the game, utilize the walls to climb onto a ledge where you’ll find a wheel. Activate the Chakram to lower a platform on the right, but don’t recall it yet.
- Jump from the left ledge to reach the platform, grab a pole, and jump across to access an elevator.
- Operate the elevator to return it to its initial position, allowing you to climb the previously lowered platform.
- Recall the Chakram to lift the platform, then use it on the upper wheel. This action lowers another elevator. Stand on it, recall the Chakram, and solve the Upper Citadel Puzzle.
And that completes your Upper Citadel Wheel Puzzle in Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown to reach the top area.
For constant updates, keep following Gamevro.