In Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, you’ll face lots of puzzles, quests, and exploration. But, a big part of the game is the intense fighting. While swords are your main tools for battles, you can also grab Menolias’ Bow and Arrows. These come in handy for shooting from a distance, solving puzzles, or dealing with easier enemies. To help you out, here’s a guide on how to unlock POP Lost Crown Bow and Arrows.
How to Get POP Lost Crown Menolias’ Bow?
In Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, you can find the Bow of Menolias in the Hyrcanian Forest after defeating Erlik the giant boar. Here are the steps to get the bow:
- Find the Hyrcanian Forest
- Defeat Erlik
- Enter the chamber to the right
- Watch the cutscene
- Pick up the Bow of Menolias
Once you leave the forest, you’ll encounter flying enemies, and then you will have to use the arrows to solve puzzles. You can buy additional POP Lost Crown arrows from Kaheva, the blacksmith, in The Haven. But to deal more damage, you can equip Arash’s Ray Athra Surge.
How to Get POP Lost Crown Arrows?
To get arrows for Menolias’ Bow in Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, you can do the following:
- Defeat Enemies: Go back to an area after some time to make enemies respawn. Beat them to collect arrows they may drop.
- Use Arrow Racks: Look for Arrow Racks scattered around the map. Interact with them to refill your arrow supply.
- Wak-Wak Trees: Find Wak-Wak trees, which are like checkpoints. They restore your health and arrows. You can also change amulets and Athra surges at these trees.
- Buy Arash’s Arrowhead: Purchase Arash’s Arrowhead from Kaheva’s Forge in The Haven using 150 Time Crystals.
And those are all the simple steps that you need to follow to successfully acquire one of the most powerful weapons for Sargon in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown.
For constant updates, keep following Gamevro.