New League of Legends Neeko Rework 2023 has now been unveiled, and the post details all that you need to know about its release date, new abilities, and more.
League of Legends is undoubtedly on your list of favorite games if you’re an experienced player. Since its initial release in 2009, Riot Games’ online fighting arena video game, often known as League, has advanced significantly.
It still holds a distinct place in the gaming world. In reality, given Riot Games’ constant stream of upgrades, it has actually carved out a niche for itself over time that is unlikely to be filled by anyone else. The impending League of Legends Neeko rework is the most recent in this series of upgrades.
The devs originally hinted at the Neeko Rework 2023 in August 2022. However, there was no further information given regarding the final appearance of this champion following the rework.
This article will discuss the upcoming League of Legends Neeko Rework 2023 and the information that has been made available so far about it, including the changed abilities, release date, and more.
CHECK OUT: League of Legends 2023 skins: porcelain 2023, mini micro medics, and more revealed by new leaks
League of Legends Neeko Rework 2023
While Neeko has briefly appeared as a mid-lane mage and support, the remainder of her kit is a mishmash of difficult-to-use utility and damaging types that doesn’t truly live up to their potential.
The latest Neeko rework has reportedly been beset by technical problems throughout the months it took to perfect her kit, according to a Riot developer post. However, Neeko Rework 2023 has finally been given a release date after a protracted wait.
We’ve seen what enhancing Neeko’s fantasy looks like now that she has officially entered the PBE. She hasn’t undergone a lot of change, but her new passive provides her with some amazing potential, leading some to speculate that she might become a jungle.
CHECK OUT: League of Legends 13.8 patch notes: new champion changes, item updates, more
New League of Legends Neeko Abilities
LoL Neeko Passive: Inherent Glamour
- Neeko can disguise herself as an allied champion. When Neeko stands next to any allied or neutral unit she stores their Sho’ma, allowing her to disguise herself as that unit.
- Only one unit can be stored at a time. Receiving immobilizing crowd control or casting a damaging spell breaks the disguise.
- Cooldown reduced to 6 seconds at all ranks
- Neeko no longer inherits base AS/MS from disguise target if that stat is higher than hers
LoL Neeko Q: Blooming Burst
- Initial damage unchanged
- Explosion damage: 40-140 (+20% AP) ⇒ 35-135 (+25% AP)
- (NEW) Bonus monster damage on explosions: 30/40/50/60/70
LoL Neeko W: Shapesplitter
- (NEW) Empowered attacks deal 50 bonus damage to monsters
- (NEW) Neeko can now control her clone by recasting the ability
- (NEW) Clone now plays animations and sounds of Q, E, Dance, Joke, Taunt, Recall, and Laugh and survives for their duration
LoL Neeko E: Tangle-Barbs
- Damage: 80-220 (+60% AP) ⇒ 70-210 (+65% AP)
LoL Neeko R: Pop Blossom
- After 1.25 seconds Neeko leaps into the air. She suspends all nearby enemies while she’s in the air.
- After .6 seconds, Neeko lands and crashes the suspended enemies to the ground. The enemies remain stunned for a total of 1.25 seconds. (Essentially, it’s the same ability as before but with a knock up added to it)
- Shield removed
- Can still hide the channel from enemies if she’s disguised while casting the ability
- Damage: 200-650 (+130% AP) ⇒ 150-550 (+100% AP)
- Cooldown: 90 ⇒ 120-90
CHECK OUT: League of Legends Milio: Season 13 support abilities, release date, and more
Since she may conceal herself, her fundamental passive persists with LoL Neeko Rework 2023. But now it also covers any non-epic creatures, like plants, minions, and monsters. Her Q ability essentially stays the same, with the exception of a few damage totals as Damage to Monsters is introduced.
With Neeko Rework 2023, her Clone may now perform additional tasks including being directed to walk to a specific spot or simulating interactions. Additionally, the ultimate perform a great deal more now that the ability has better crowd control. R can be used when applying a disguise as well.
League of Legends Neeko Rework 2023 Release Date
As revealed in the blog post, the LoL Neeko Rework 2023 will debut in League of Legends patch 13.9, which will go live on May 3, 2023.
In League of Legends, there are different kinds of reworks. Players must be aware of VGU (Visual and Gameplay Update), ASU (Art and Sustainability Update), and Mid-Scope Update. We have had several mid-scope updates to date, and now Neeko Rework 2023 is the next one.
CHECK OUT: League of Legends Darkin Assassin: release date, abilities, leaks, more
At the moment, that’s all that we know about the upcoming League of Legends Neeko rework 2023. However, new updates about it are sure to come now as the release date nears.
We will update you with the new information, so keep following Gamevro.