The best Credit Cards rewards of November 2022 have been listed below for those searching to boost their Credit score.
Below listed are the top five credit cards, each of which has a 5-star rating in their respective categories.
It is important to use credit cards wisely as each one definitely has its pros and cons, but in all of them the pros outweigh the cons big time, we have included travel credit cards, cashback credit cards, etc.
CHECK OUT: 15 Best websites to make money online in 2022
1) SAPPHIRE RESERVE CREDIT CARD:
This credit card falls in the travel credit cards category.
- Cardholders of the Sapphire Reserve will get 5 points per dollar on air travel and 10 points per dollar on car and hotel rentals if they purchase travel through the Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- You can also earn 3 points per dollar on dining and 1 point per dollar on other purchases.
- And if you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first three months after opening your account you get 80,000 bonus points as your first-year welcome bonus!
Although the Sapphire Reserve credit card’s annual fee is high($550), it makes up for that in it’s $300 annual travel credit that we get, and this credit is applicable to any travel purchases charged to your credit card.
There’s an excellent warranty as well. For 120 days after getting the credit card, we get coverage for theft and other damages. There are no foreign transaction fees for purchases made outside the U.S. Moreover, there are also travel insurance benefits like trip cancellation and interruption insurance, evacuation, and transportation insurance lost luggage compensation, trip delay coverage, etc.
Sapphire Reserve is the right card for you if you happen to be looking for the best travel rewards card, it’s true that its annual fee is high but it will be worth it if you can use all the benefits that it provides.
And this card isn’t the right one for you if you are someone who travels less, because then you won’t be able to avail of all the benefits although you will end up paying the high fee. It also has a variable APR of 19.99%-26.99%.
CHECK OUT: Credit Score: tips to improve credit score, calculation, easy loans, more
2) CHASE FREEDOM Flex℠ CREDIT CARD:
Chase Freedom Flex℠ credit card is a World Elite Mastercard.
- On purchases of $500 in the first three months of account opening, we get a $200 bonus.
- We earn cashback for every purchase, we get 5% cash back on travel purchased through chase, 3% on dining including takeout, 3% on drugstore purchases, and 1% on other purchases.
- This credit card has a low APR, it actually has a 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening. There is no annual fee.
This card is a good choice for you if you often dine out, or if you’re someone who uses your Chase Freedom Flex℠ card on bonus categories such as groceries, gas, etc.
Your Chase Freedom Flex℠ reward points don’t expire as long as your account stays open. And unlike Chase Sapphire, it has a foreign transaction fee of 3% on transaction charges made internationally.
Insurances include trip cancellation and trip interruption. And by using a Chase Freedom Flex℠ credit card you can get back $6000 per trip or you can get up to $1500 per person if your trip gets canceled or cut short because for some reason.
CHECK OUT: 10 Best Cryptocurrencies to invest in 2022
3) HILTON HONORS ASPIRE CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS:
Hilton Honors Aspire Card is a great travel card.
- Within the first three months of card membership, you can earn 150,000 Hilton Honors bonus points on spending $4,000.
- We can earn 14x bonus points on making purchases on your card at participating resorts or hotels within the Hilton Portfolio.
- 7x bonus points can be earned on select travel.
- 7x bonus points on dining at U.S. restaurants including takeout and delivery. 3x points for each dollar spent on other permitted purchases.
There is an annual one-free-night reward with this Hilton Honors Aspire Card, we also get one night free after spending $60,000 in one year.
It has a variable APR of 18.74% – 27.74% and an annual fee of $450.
CHECK OUT: Best Crypto Exchange: top platforms for investing and trading with Cryptocurrency
4) DELTA MILES RESERVE AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD:
It’s a travel credit card having generous bonus offers, and it has opportunities for higher rewards, although it has a high annual fee.
- After spending $6,000 on purchases from our credit card in the first 6 months we earn 95,000 bonus miles, although some terms apply.
- We also earn 3x miles per dollar on eligible purchases made with Delta.
- We earn 1x miles per dollar on all other eligible purchases. APR is 18.74%-27.74%.
APR is a variable and annual fee of $550 and there are no foreign transaction fees.
5) CAPITAL ONE VENTURE X REWARDS CREDIT CARD:
Through Venture X we can earn 75,000 bonus miles when we spend $4000 on eligible purchases in the first three months from account opening.
- We receive up to $300 back every year as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel.
- We also get 10,000 bonus miles every year, this starts on our first anniversary.
- We can earn unlimited 10x miles on hotel and rental car bookings through Capital One, 5x on flights booked through this credit card, and 2x miles on all other purchases.
- Its annual fee is less ($395) than other credit cards of the same category and it has a variable APR of 19.99% – 26.99%.
CHECK OUT: Lingose (LING) GameFi technology – price prediction for 2022-50, gaming password ID, and more
We hope that this article on the best Credit Cards rewards of November 2022 helps you. We will update you with the new information as soon as it comes out, so keep following Gamevro.