Minecraft Villagers can be quite helpful if you want to acquire lots of in-game money, Emeralds and we have listed some of the best Minecraft Villagers in the 1.19 update.
Maybe Minecraft‘s not the most realistic game ever, but it has realism. And this realism comes from the fact that it has all the interactions that are needed for communication between parties to happen listed in itself. One element of this is the in-game currency called Emeralds. You know that they can be used with villagers and wandering traders alike. This currency allows you to barter items, in addition to crafting them.
Now, there are certain villages where you’d be able to farm these Emeralds more than others. That’s why we have put together a list of best Minecraft Villagers from whom the farming of Emeralds is pretty easy. They are in abundance in these places so make sure you utilize the presence of these people the most you can.
Best Minecraft Villagers trades for farming Emeralds
Below are the best Minecraft Villagers that you should contact for farming the precious Emeralds to really speed up the process.
- Librarian: This person is the most efficient one to get Emeralds from. In exchange, you can give him Books, Paper, Ink Sac, Book, and Quil.
- Farmer: This guy requires wheat, melon, potato, beetroot, pumpkin, or carrot in return.
- Cartographer: Compass, Glass Pane, and Paper are the exchange prices.
- Shephard: He accepts Wool and Dye.
- Stone Mason: You can give him Clay, Andesite, Diorite, Granite, or Nether Quartz.
- Weaponsmith: He’ll take Coal, Flint, Iron Ingot, and Diamond.
- Fisherman: Coal and String are both good with him.
- Fletcher: This one will take Tripwire Hook, Sticks, String, Flint, or Feather.
CHECK OUT: Best Minecraft weapons in 1.19 update
Minecraft Villagers – Making a Librarian
Here’s the list of things you need to do to turn a Minecraft Villager into a Librarian:
- Get a villager that has no job.
- Make a Lectern: For this, you’ll need 1 Bookshelf, and 4 Wooden Slabs. Put the Bookshelf in the center. Put 3 Wooden slabs in the top row and the remaining 1 in the middle of the final row, and you have a lectern in front of you. Just move it to your inventory.
- After that, put the Lectern near the villager.
- They’ll interact with each other.
- And voila! There’s a fine Librarian right in front of you.
Minecraft Villagers – Crafting Paper and Books
- 3 Paper, 1 Leather, and the Crafting Table are what are needed in Minecraft Survival Mode to make a Book. The Paper is for the top row and the Leather in the first block of the middle one.
- You get Paper from 3x Sugar Cane put horizontally in the middle row. Sugar cane is there in your world, especially near water.
- Leather can be obtained from 4 Rabbit Hides put in 4 blocks to the top left of the crafting menu.
- Do remember to move all these items to your inventory.
And that is everything on the best Minecraft Villagers that are helpful for farming Emeralds effortlessly, packaged, and served up for your convenience.
We will update you with the new information, so keep following Gamevro.