Destiny 2 Season of Risen and Destiny 2 Witch Queen is creating a great buzz among the players, offering different elements in different parts of the game.
With the start of a new season in Destiny 2, a new title is up for grabs. Your route to unlocking the gleaming new name is, as usual, paved with a series of difficult Triumphs. Season of the Risen is now available in Destiny 2’s Witch Queen period, and we’ve got all the details on how to get it.
Resonant Splinter is a fresh new Public Event on Savathun’s Throne World that comes with The Witch Queen addition in Destiny 2.
The start of the Season of the Destiny 2 Risen DLC allows players to enjoy once they’ve completed the new epic adventure, as it offers brand new types of weapons.
Destiny 2 Season of Risen
Complete 10 Triumphs in Destiny 2 to obtain the new Risen Title. These include anything from PsiOps Battleground seasonal event tasks to gathering lore across the new Witch Queen content.
Most of the Destiny 2 Season of Risen may be completed by a Solo player at their own speed, while some may necessitate the use of a coordinated Fireteam. Legend Battlegrounds and even Exotic assignments are best tackled with a complete crew at the right Power levels.
Most Triumphs are self-explanatory and should occur as you go through the season, however, others may need a more concentrated effort. Take, for example, Reckless Shot. This Destiny 2 Triumph requires you to obtain the Reckless Endangerment achievement.
While not verified, game files indicate that this is the new pursuit Shotgun in Destiny 2 Season of Risen. According to the same in-game data, unlocking it requires earning Rank 16 in either the Vanguard, Crucible, or Gambit playlists.
We recommend utilizing Seasonal weapons in PVP as much as one can for Peak Operator. Rather than using your standard loadout, use Seasonal weapons to assist accelerate your Triumph advancement.
The Destiny 2 Risen Title looks to be quite straightforward for all Guardians to obtain, however it may take a few days or weeks based on how often you play.
While we’re likely to see many more tedious and difficult victories ahead, this is an excellent place to start in the new Season, Destiny 2 Season of Risen.
Destiny 2 Witch Queen Resonant Splinter Public Event: how to Trigger Heroic
Fireteams will come across a special Public Event when Guardians go across Savathun’s Throne World, a new destination added in The Witch Queen. It is available to all players in the public space, much as every prior activity of this type.
While it is still possible to battle alone, you will most likely encounter some people throughout the combat. If you get stuck along the road or are unclear how to activate Heroic, here’s a complete guide to completing the Destiny 2 Resonant Splinter Public Event.
It’s as simple as following the road forward to complete the new Destiny 2 Witch Queen Resonant Splinter Public Event. Simply stand near the Resonant Splinter gadget when the activity is triggered and assist in escorting it to the finish line.
Along the journey, you’ll face a variety of standard adversaries as well as a few more difficult Fanatic’s Chosen yellow bars. Your mission is to enter any orange domes, eliminate the targets within, and destroy Pyramid Spikes to clear the way.
There are no perplexing objectives in this Public Event; it’s simply a question of escorting the Resonant Splinter to the finish line. Follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the Destiny 2 Resonant Splinter Public Event:
- Make your way to the Resonant Splinter.
- Stay close to the Resonant Splinter to keep an eye on it.
- To clear the route ahead, destroy Pyramid Spikes.
- With the Resonant Splinter, go to the end of the trail.
You’ll encounter lots of normal opponents while escorting the Resonant Splinter down the road, however, Resonant Charges can be dropped by wiping out these lesser opponents (orbs).
Pick up these orbs and return your gaze to the Resonant Splinter. You’ll note that the device’s center is spherical that may be damaged. To activate Heroic, repeatedly throw orbs directly at this sphere. It looks to require a significant number of orbs, so be sure you don’t miss any along the road.
In Destiny 2 Heroic mode, if you hurl enough orbs at the Resonant Splinter, you’ll be met with more monsters. These bosses, on the other hand, are nothing spectacular, and you have more than two minutes to knock them out. You’ll be well on your way to finishing the Heroic Public Event if you spam as much damage as you can.
In simple words:
- Resonant Charges can be obtained by killing adversaries along the way.
- Resonant Charges can be picked up and thrown towards the Resonant Splinter.
- Heroic will activate after throwing many Resonant Charges.
- To complete the Resonant Splinter Public Event, defeat the Heroic Bosses.
That’s everything about the Witch Queen expansion’s fresh new Destiny 2 Public Event. Follow the procedures above if you’re having trouble with the Resonant Splinter goals.
Destiny 2 Witch Queen Glaive: how to get all Glaives weapons so far
The Witch Queen is nearly here, which means Guardians from all over the globe will be visiting Savathun’s Throne World for the duration of the new campaign. With Void 3.0, players will not only witness significant modifications to their Void powers but there will also be a completely new weapon type added to the game: the Glaive.
Here’s all we know about the Destiny 2 Witch Queen Glaive weapon, including how many Glaive weapons are there and how to get the Destiny 2 Glaive weapon.
The Destiny 2 Glaive is a new hybrid melee/ranged weapon included in the new expansion.
It can be used as a melee weapon, similar to a lance, which is the first melee weapon in the Destiny series to be used exclusively in first-person. It may also fire its blade at foes, and depending on the one you have, it can also provide extra benefits.
So far, we’ve learned about four Glaives, three of which are class-specific exotics and one of which is a Legendary weapon.
The Enigma, your first Destiny 2 Glaive, will be gained through weapon building during the campaign – you’ll be requested to make it after the first objective.
So there you have it: all you need to know about the Glaive in the Witch Queen expansion for Destiny 2.
Destiny 2 Season of Risen – All modifications for Synaptic Spear and how to quickly level it up via mods –
With Destiny 2 Season of Risen DLC, we have a new artifact to level up in addition to the new Season Pass and fresh new exotics. This will allow players to equip more modifications during the season, which will be crucial when taking on Champions and other harder accounts.
Here’s what’s in the Destiny 2 Season of Risen Artifact, as well as how to get more modifications faster.
Season of Risen Artifact –
The Destiny 2 Synaptic Spear is the Season of the Risen Artifact. According to a press release, Bungie describes the game as follows:
“Using Caital’s technology, infiltrate the Witch Queen’s Hive Guardians’ thoughts and sever their link to the Light using the Spear’s Light-suppressing technology.” To unlock strong new modifications and tailor your play style, rank up the spear.”
This item gains XP as you level it up, enabling modifications that may be socketed into your gear and increasing your total power in most activities.
All Destiny 2 season of Risen Mods –
The entire list of modifications is below, with Destiny 2 Champion mods being highlighted.
Destiny 2 season of Risen Mods – Column 1
- Scout Rifle with Anti-Barrier Technology (Cost 1)
- Overload rounds (automatic and submachine gun) (Cost 1)
- Hand Cannon with Unstoppable Power (Cost 1)
- Bowstring piercing (Cost 1)
- Shield-piercing arrows are added to bows, allowing them to circumvent adversary defenses.
- Pulse Rifle Unstoppable (Cost 1)
Destiny 2 season of Risen Mods – Column 2 (2 mods required)
- Dexterity with a Glaive (Cost 1)
- Glaives now have a faster ready and stow speed.
- Scavenger of Rocket Launchers (Cost 1)
- When picking up Heavy ammunition, rocket launchers get additional reserves.
- psionic forger (Cost 1)
- Increases the length of the Psychohack Origin Trait’s effect and the duration of the Suros Synergy Origin Trait’s impact.
- Wellmaker, Melee (Cost 1)
- Powered melee fighter final strikes produce elemental wells that match the energy type of your subclass.
- Hand Cannon Aiming (Cost 1)
- Hand Cannons now have faster target acquisition, accuracy, and aim-down sights.
Destiny 2 season of Risen Mods – Column 3 (5 mods required)
- Scavenger of Glaives (Cost 1)
- When a Glaive picks up ammunition that was previously used by that Glaive, he or she gains additional reserves.
- Thermoshock Plating (Cost 2)
- Reduces incoming Solar/Arc damage from opponents.
- Rifle Loader on Autopilot (Cost 1)
- Auto Rifle reload speed is increased.
- Mighty Font (Cost 1)
- Taking an elemental well that corresponds to your subclass energy type offers a temporary increase to weapon damage of that same elemental type.
- psionic forger (Cost 1)
- Increases the duration of the Land Tank Origin Trait’s impact and the length of the Hakke Breach Armaments Origin Trait’s effect.
Destiny 2 season of Risen Mods – Column 4 (9 mods required)
Unstoppable Glaive (Cost 5)
- Lucent Finisher (Cost 6)
- Using your finisher to defeat a Lucent Hive Lightbearer or Champion creates Heavy ammunition for you and your teammates.
- Glaive Suppression (Cost 4)
- Suppressing fighters with your Glaive prevents them from utilising abilities for a brief period.
- Grenades for Overload (Cost 1)
- Void grenades shock fighters, delay ability energy regeneration, and reduce combatant damage output. Effective against Overload Champions.
- Whip Inferno (Cost 1)
- Unshielded opponents are stunned by solar melee skills. Unstoppable Champions vs a strong opponent.
Destiny 2 season of Risen Mods – Column 5 (14 mods required)
- Mastery of Suppression (Cost 3)
- The length of suppression effects you generate has been enhanced.
- Depths of Devotion (Cost 3)
- Casting your Void Super when critically injured or benefiting from Devour boosts the damage you do with that Super.
- Flow of Volatiles (Cost 2)
- Picking up a Void elemental well provides Volatile rounds to your Void weapons.
- Vampirism of Energy (Cost 3)
- When you inhibit a target, you get energy for your least-charged ability.
- Darkness that is oppressive (Cost 7)
- When you suppress a fighter, you also weaken them, forcing them to suffer more damage for a brief period of time.
There are a few strategies you may use when playing Destiny 2 Season of Risen to enhance your XP gains and get those modifications quicker.
- If you attach XP modifications to your ghost, you can gain an extra 10% on top of any XP earned.
- Every day, Destiny 2’s shops give changing bounties, so come to the Tower and stock up. Each one will offer you a certain amount of XP, and submitting a few at a time will cause your XP to spike.
- Seasonal Challenges are also available. These appear on a weekly basis alongside the reset, providing massive XP increases as well as rare weapons and Bright Dust increments.
- Every reset, Guardians receive a boost called “well-rested,” which grants them extra XP for the first five levels they achieve each week. This allows users that check-in frequently to have access to additional Artifact modifications.
We will update you with the new information as soon as it comes out, so keep following Gamevro.