Genshin Impact Nilou build is essential to know for those who are wishing to develop the best character for themselves.
Genshin Impact, the action role-playing game developed by miHoYo was launched back in 2020 and has quickly risen among the ranks in the hearts of players worldwide. The developers keep the game fresh and enjoyable by pumping out new content now and then.
And one such piece of content is Genshin Impact Nilou, an upcoming 5-star Hydro Sword playable character.
Nilou’s graceful disposition mimics that of a fresh lotus flower against a background of lights and music, and that girl dancing on stage is so stunning, that she seems straight out of a fairy tale. However, people who know Nilou will realize that she is considerably different from the cold persona she presents on stage. When Nilou exits the stage, she is just like any other girl her age: amiable, warm, and beaming.
Genshin Impact Nilou – the Dance of Lotuslight is the Star of Zubayr Theater. Moreover, this new female sword character is also the commander of the Hydro element. It has been claimed by the leaker that players will get to see Nilou in the future 3.1 update.
In this post, we’ll discuss Genshin Impact Nilou build, including abilities, skills, constellations, and materials that can maximize her potential.
Genshin Impact Nilou abilities
Genshin Nilou Normal Attack: Dance of the Bowstring Moon
- Normal Attack – Performs up to 3 consecutive sword strikes.
- Charged Attack – Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to perform a twirling slash.
- Plunging Attack – Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Genshin Impact Nilou Elemental Skill – Dance of the Seven Realms
Genshin Nilou enters the Pirouette state, dealing Hydro DMG to nearby opponents based on her Max HP. While she is in the Pirouette state, Nilou’s Normal Attacks and Elemental Attacks will cause her to enter the Sword Dance and Whirling Steps stances respectively, causing DMG she deals to be converted to Hydro DMG that cannot be overridden and that is considered Elemental Skill DMG.
In these stances, Nilou’s third dance step will end Pirouette, and has the following effects:
- Sword Dance: unleashes a watery moon that deals Hydro DMG to opponents it touches and grants Nilou the Lunar Prayer effect. This effect converts Nilou’s Normal Attacks into Sword Dance techniques, and her final hit will unleash a watery moon.
- Whirling Steps: Nilou unleashes a hurtling Water Wheel that deals AoE Hydro DMG and creates a Tranquility aura that follows your active character around and applies Wet to opponents within its AoE.
Genshin Impact Nilou is unable to perform Charged Attacks when under the effect of Pirouette or Lunar Prayer. These effects will be removed once she leaves the field or exits these states.
“Daintily her toes touch the water’s face, and the light that ripples forth equals even the seven heavens.”
Genshin Nilou Elemental Burst – Dance of the Lotus: Distant Dreams, Listening Spring
Begins the dance of faraway dreams and springs that hear, causing a Lotus of Distant Waters to bloom, dealing AoE Hydro DMG based on Nilou’s Max HP and applying the Lingering Aeon effect to all opponents hit.
After an interval, opponents affected by Lingering Aeon will take Hydro DMG.
“We have never witnessed that distant dream, but this dance can bring it to life.”
Genshin Impact Nilou Constellations
- C1: Dance of the Waning Moon – Dance of the Seven Realms will be enhanced as follows:
- Watery moon DMG is increased by 65%.
- The Tranquility Aura’s duration is extended by 6s.
- C2: The Starry Skies Their Flowers Rain –
- After characters affected by the Golden Chalice’s Bounty deal Hydro DMG to opponents, that opponent’s Hydro RES will be decreased by 35% for 10s. After a triggered Bloom reaction deals DMG to opponents, their Dendro RES will be decreased by 35% for 10s.
- You need to have unlocked the “Court of Dancing Petals” Talent.
- C3: Beguiling Shadowstep – Increases the Level of Dance of the Lotus: Distant Dreams, Listening Spring by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C4: Fricative Pulse – After the third dance step of Dance of the Seven Realms’ Pirouette hits opponents, Nilou will gain 15 Elemental Energy, and DMG from her Dance of the Lotus: Distant Dreams, Listening Spring will be increased by 50% for 8s.
- C5: Twirling Light – Increases the Level of Dance of the Seven Realms by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C6: Frostbreaker’s Melody –
- For every 1,000 points of Max HP, Nilou’s CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG will increase by 0.6% and 1.2% respectively.
- The maximum increase in CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG is 30% and 60% respectively.
Genshin Impact Nilou Passives
We are yet to the details on every one of Genshin Impact Nilou Passives and the exact names are additionally unrevealed, but we do have an idea of what a few of these passives are about.
Passive 1: Court of Dancing Petals
- When all characters in the party are either Dendro or Hydro, and there is at least one Dendro and Hydro character, the flowery steps of Nilou’s Dance of the Seven Realms will grant all nearby characters the Golden Chalice’s Bounty for the 30s.
- Characters under the effect of Golden Chalice’s Bounty will have their Elemental Mastery increased by 60 for 10s whenever they are hit by Dendro attacks. Also, triggering the Bloom reaction will create Bountiful Cores instead of Dendro Cores.
- Such Cores will burst very quickly after being created, and they have larger AoEs.
- Bountiful Cores cannot trigger Hyperbloom or Burgeon, and they share an upper numerical limit with Dendro Cores. Bountiful Core DMG has considered DMG dealt by Dendro Cores produced by Bloom.
Passive 2: Dreamy Dance of Aeons
- Each 1,000 points of Max HP above 30,000 will cause the DMG dealt by Bountiful Cores created by characters affected by Golden Chalice’s Bounty to increase by 8%.
- The maximum increase in Bountiful Core DMG that can be achieved this way is 300%.
Passive 3: White Jade Lotus
- When Perfect Cooking is achieved on Food with Adventure-related effects, there is a 12% chance to obtain double the product.
Genshin Impact Nilou Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
The following are the required materials to get Genshin Impact Nilou reach her max potential.
- Blightdrakes x46
- Varunada Lazurite Chunk x9
- Varunada Lazurite Fragment x9
- Varunada Lazurite Gemstone x6
- Varunada Lazurite Silver x1
- Padisarah x168
- Fungal Spores x18
- Luminescent Pollen x30
- Crystalline Cyst Dust x36
Talent Level Up Materials
- Tears of the Calamitous God x18
- Teachings of Praxis x9
- Guide to Praxis x63
- Philosophies of Praxis x114
- Fungal Spores x18
- Luminescent Pollen x66
- Crystalline Cyst Dust x93
- Crown of Insight x3
Top Genshin Impact Nilou weapons
As Nilou is a Sword user, you’ll need to get a weapon that maximizes the charged attack damage. As per the freshly leaked data, Genshin Impact Nilou’s signature weapon will be known as the Key of Hierophany.
The entire stats and mats have likewise been leaked along with the weapon description. Check out Nilou’s 5-star sword – Key of Hierophany stats below:
- Weapon Type: Sword
- Rarity – 5-star
- Base ATK: 542
- HP: 66.2%
- Lvl: 90/90
- Refinement Rank: 5
- Effect: HP increased by 20%.
When an Elemental Skill hits opponents, you gain the Grand Hymn effect for the 20s. This effect increases the equipping character’s Elemental Mastery by 0.12% of their Max HP.
This effect can trigger once every 0.3s. Max 3 stacks. When this effect gains 3 stacks, or when the third stack’s duration is refreshed, the Elemental Mastery of all nearby party members will be increased by 0.2% of the equipping character’s max HP for the 20s.
Well, that’s all we have for you on this topic. Be sure to try this character when she releases and try out this and even your Genshin Impact Nilou builds to see which ones work the best.
We will update you with the new information as soon as it comes out, so keep following Gamevro.