Genshin Impact Yaoyao build is essential to know for those who are wishing to develop the best character for themselves.
Genshin Impact, the action role-playing game developed by miHoYo was launched back in 2020 and has quickly risen among the ranks in the hearts of players worldwide. The developers keep the game fresh and enjoyable by pumping out new content now and then.
And one such piece of content is Genshin Impact Yaoyao, an upcoming 4-star Dendro Polearm playable character.
In the view of the residents of Liyue Harbor, Madame Ping consistently travels with the cheerful Yaoyao and the two act as a caring grandparent and her grandchild. They are not biologically related, in actuality. Madame Ping, also known as Streetward Rambler, has a follower named Yaoyao.
Even though she is Streetward Rambler’s youngest disciple, she looks out for her older siblings.
Genshin Impact Yaoyao – the Burgeoning Grace is the Disciple of Streetward Rambler. Moreover, this new female Polearm character is also the commander of the Dendro element. It has been claimed by the leaker that players will get to see Yaoyao in the future 3.4 update.
In this post, we’ll discuss Genshin Impact Yaoyao build, including abilities, skills, constellations, and materials that can maximize her potential.
Genshin Impact Yaoyao abilities
Genshin Yaoyao Normal Attack: Toss ‘N’ Turn Spear
- Normal Attack – Performs up to 4 consecutive spear strikes.
- Charged Attack – Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.
- Plunging Attack – Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Genshin Impact Yaoyao Elemental Skill – Raphanus Sky Cluster
Genshin Yaoyao calls upon “Yuegui: Throwing Mode,” a special device created by a certain adeptus to help Yaoyao solve her problems.
This skill will be used differently in Holding Mode.
Enters Aiming Mode to adjust the throw direction.
Yuegui: Throwing Mode
Throws out White Jade Radishes that will explode upon hitting characters or opponents, dealing Dendro DMG to opponents within a certain AoE, and healing characters based on Yaoyao’s Max HP. If a radish does not hit either an opponent or a character, the radish will remain where it is and explode on contact with a character or opponent or will explode after its duration expires.
- Yuegui: Throwing Mode will choose its radish-throw targets.
- If nearby characters have more than 70% HP on average, then it will throw the radish at a nearby opponent.
- If nearby characters have 70% or less HP on average, it will throw a radish at the character with the lowest HP percentage remaining. If no opponents exist nearby, Yuegui will throw White Jade Radishes at characters even if they have more than 70% HP on average.
2 instances Yuegui: Throwing Mode can exist at any one time.
“A radish a day keeps trouble away! … Oh, this isn’t about a radish’s medical properties, exactly, but it does have some health benefits, yeah!”
Genshin Impact Yaoyao Elemental Burst – Moonjade Descent
With Yaoyao’s elemental burst, at the enjoinment of a certain adeptus, Yuegui’s full potential can be unleashed in an emergency, causing it to enter an (in some sense) invincible Adeptal Legacy state, dealing Dendro DMG to nearby opponents.
- White Jade Radishes generated will be changed to heal and deal DMG according to this skill. Explosions will heal all nearby party members, and the Dendro DMG that they deal will be viewed as Elemental Burst DMG.
- Summons “Yuegui: Jumping Mode” at intervals until their limit has been reached. The radish-throwing behavior of this version of Yuegui is the same as that of Yuegui in the Elemental Skill, Raphanus Sky Cluster. A maximum of 3 Yuegui: Jumping Mode can exist at any one time.
- When White Jade Radishes explode, they will heal all nearby characters and the Dendro DMG they deal is viewed as Elemental Burst DMG.
- Yaoyao’s Movement SPD and Dendro DMG will be increased.
When Yaoyao is off-field, she will no longer summon Yuegui: Jumping Mode.
“Eh? Which one of these is actually Yuegui, you ask? Aren’t they all Yuegui?”
Genshin Impact Yaoyao Constellations
C1: Adeptus’ Tutelage
- When White Jade Radishes explode, active characters within their AoE will gain 15% Dendro DMG Bonus for 8s and have 15 Stamina restored to them. This form of Stamina Restoration can only be triggered every 5s.
- While affected by the Adeptal Legacy state caused by Moonjade Descent, if White Jade Radish explosions damage opponents, 3 Energy will be restored to Yaoyao. This form of Energy regeneration can occur once every 0.8s.
C3: Loyal and Kind
- Increases the Level of Sky Raphanus Cluster by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- After using Raphanus Sky Cluster or Moonjade Descent, Yaoyao’s Elemental Mastery will be increased based on 0.3% of her Max HP for 8s. The maximum Elemental Mastery she can gain this way is 120.
- Increases the Level of Moonjade Descent by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- When Yuegui: Throwing Mode throws out a White Radish, there is a 50% chance that it will throw out a Mega Radish that will have a larger AoE than the standard White Jade Radish and have the following effects upon exploding:
- Deals AoE Dendro DMG based on 75% of Yaoyao’s ATK.
- Restores HP for the active character based on 7.5% of Yaoyao’s Max HP.
- Every Yuegei: Throwing Mode can throw out a maximum of 2 Mega Radishes.
Genshin Impact Yaoyao Passives
Passive 1: Tailing on Tiptoes
- When Yaoyao is in the party, your characters will not startle Crystalflies and certain other animals when getting near them.
- Check the “Other” sub-category of the “Living Beings / Wildlife” section in the Archive for creatures this skill works on.
Passive 2: Starscatter
- While affected by the Adeptal Legacy state caused by Moonjade Descent, Yaoyao will summon 1 Yuegui: Jumping Mode whenever she sprints or jumps. She can summon 1 Yuegui this way every 0.5s.
Passive 3: In Others’ Shoes
- When White Jade Radishes explode, active characters within their AoE will regain HP every 2s based on 20% of Yaoyao’s Max HP. This effect lasts Xs.
Genshin Impact Yaoyao Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
The following are the required materials to get Genshin Impact Yaoyao to reach her max potential.
- Quelled Creeper (Dendro Hypostasis) x46
- Nagadus Emerald Chunk x9
- Nagadus Emerald Fragment x9
- Nagadus Emerald Gemstone x6
- Nagadus Emerald Silver x1
- Jueyun Chili x168
- Slime Condensate x18
- Slime Secretions x30
- Slime Concentrate x36
Talent Level Up Materials
- Daka’s Bell (Shouki no Kami, the Prodigal) x18
- Teachings of Diligence x9
- Guide to Diligence x63
- Philosophies of Diligence x114
- Slime Condensate x18
- Slime Secretions x66
- Slime Concentrate x93
- Crown of Insight x3
Best Genshin Impact Yaoyao weapons
If the leaks are accurate, Genshin Impact Yaoyao should be a 4-star Dendro character with a polearm, making her the game’s second 4-star Dendro character.
She is joined by a supernatural entity that resembles her. Yuegui, which is referred to as an adepti treasure, was handed to Yaoyao as a sign of their gratitude for her. When Xiangling is compelled to fight, she not only involves Yuegui but also Guoba because this adorable bunny-like creature is also more than capable of defending itself.
Engulfing Lightning, Calamity Queller, and Staff of Homa are top choices of players both the other hand, Favonius Lance, The Catch, and Wavebreaker’s Fin are some of the best 4-star polearms used by Xiangling in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact Yaoyao’s function in a party is currently unknown, however, given that the two are trained in the same martial arts technique, she might perform similarly to the Pyro character Xiangling from the game.
Well, that’s all we have for you on this topic. Be sure to try this character when she releases and try out this and even your own Genshin Impact Yaoyao builds to see which ones work the best.
We will keep you updated with new information, so keep following Gamevro.