An overview of League of Legends 13.15 patch notes have been shared and included in the latest patch are various updates such as buffs and nerfs to champions, adjustments to items, and new skins.
As the League of Legends universe continues to evolve, players are eagerly awaiting the upcoming major update, the League of Legends 13.15 patch. While it may not be as content-heavy as the previous patch, there are still plenty of intriguing developments that are sure to impact the game.
With some PBE server tests already underway, let’s delve into what’s in store for the next LoL 13.15 update.
League of Legends 13.15 Patch Notes
As revealed by the devs, one of the main highlights of League of Legends 13.15 Patch is the changes to Pets such as Tibbers, Daisy, and The Maiden. These beloved companions will be receiving some updates along with adjustments to how Smite affects them.
There will be seven champions nerfs. Ivern appears to be suffering the most from the nerfs but Kai’Sa is also being affected. Overall, it appears like many of the Pro Play and Solo Queue outliers are the target of this. It remains to be seen how much of an impact it has on the champion.
On the bright side, six champions are receiving buffs in League of Legends 13.15 Patch. Yasuo, Yone, Caitlyn, Gwen, Nami, and Taliyah will all be getting some love from Riot, potentially making them more viable in the competitive scene. Additionally, four champions will undergo adjustments to fine-tune their performance, including Rell, Heimerdinger, Annie, and Yorick.
League of Legends 13.15 Patch – Champion Buffs and Nerfs
LoL 13.15 Champion Buffs
In League of Legends 13.15 Patch, six champions will be given the buffs. Along with Caitlyn, Gwen, and others, Yasuo and Yone are also receiving improvements. The complete list of champions receiving buffs in this patch is provided below.
- P Crit Chance Ratio: 1.2 >>> 1.3
- R Crit Ratio: 2.5% Damage per 10% Crit >>> 3.5% Damage per 10% Crit
- AD Growth: 3.5 >>> 3.8
- R On Hit Base Damage: 5/10/15 >>> 20/30/40
- HP Regen: 8.5 >>> 9.0
- W Resists: 17/19/21/23/25 + 7% AP >>> 22/24/26/28/30 + 7% AP
- Q Damage: 75/130/185/240/ 295 >>> 90/145 / 200 / 255 / 310
- P MS: 90 >>> 100 AP Ratio: 20% AP >>> 25% AP
- Q Damage: 45-125 >>> 50-130
- E Cooldown: 18-14 >>> 16-14
- E Damage to monsters: 150% >>> 175%
- W Shield: 45-65 >>> 55-75
- Shield still 125-600 (+30 at level 3, +75 at level 6, +125 at level 9, +79 at level 16)
LoL 13.15 Champion Nerfs
Kai’Sa, the dominant bot laner in the game, will be receiving some major nerfs in this League of Legends 13.15 patch, particularly focusing on her AP build. Riot is keen on bringing her power level down to maintain a healthy balance in the game.
Alongside Kai’Sa, other champions are also slated to receive nerfs as the 2023 League of Legends World Championship approaches.
- Magic resistance reduced: 32 >>> 30
- Magic resistance growth reduced: 2.05 >>> 1.3
- Ally base damage increased: 5/ 7.5/ 10/ 12.5/ 15 >>> 10/ 15/ 20/ 25/ 30
- Base shield increased: 80/ 115/ 150/ 185/ 220 >>> 85/ 125/ 165/ 205/ 245
- Shield AP ratio reduced: 75% >>> 50%
- Daisy duration reduced: 60 seconds >>> 45 seconds
- Daisy base health changed: 1300/ 2600/ 3900 >>> 1000 – 4000 (based on level)
- Daisy base resistances changed: 20/ 60/ 100 >>> 30 – 90 (based on level)
- Daisy resistances no longer scales with 5%
- Daisy AD AP ratio reduced: 30% >>> 15%
- Base HP: 670 >>> 640
Q: Icathian Rain
- Damage per missile: 40-100 + 50% Bonus AD + 30% AP >>> 40-100 + 50% Bonus AD + 20% AP
W: Void Seeker
- Cooldown refund reduced: 77% >>> 75%
Passive: We Are More
- Packmates now deal 25 – 75 (based on level) bonus monster damage.
- Q Bonus Monster Damage: 100-180 >>> 80-160
- W Total Damage: 50-230 >>> 30-210
- Q AD Ratio: 60-100% >>> 60-90%
- AD per level: 3.4 >>> 3 — HP per level: 109 >>> 104
League of Legends 13.15 Patch – Champion Adjustments
Four champs are under the Champion Adjustment target in LoL 13.15 patch. Rell and Heimerdinger are two of the four champions who are changing their push and pull techniques. Additionally, adjustments are being made to Annie and Yorick’s pets and other things.
The list of champions receiving changes is provided below.
R: Summon: Tibbers
- Tibbers Stats: Armor/MR: 30/60/90 + 5% AP >>> 30-90 Armor/MR (level 6-18)
- Health: 1300/2200/3100 + 75% AP >>> 1150-3500 + 50% AP (nonlinear level 6-18)
- H-28Q Apex Turret: Health: 850-1450 + 25-200% AP >>> 725-1525 +50% AP
- Armor: 10-80 >>> 30-90
- Magic Resist: 25-65 >>> 30-90
R: Eulogy of the Isles
- Maiden Stats: NEW: 2.5 Health regen per second
- Armor/MR: 0 >>> 10-50 Armor/MR (nonlinear level 6-18)
- Health: 350/1100/3300 + 75% Yorick Max HP >>> 400-1950 (nonlinear level 6-18)
League of Legends 13.15 Patch – Item and System Changes
There are no system buffs or adjustments in this League of Legends 13.15 patch. However, some changes have been made to the game system. Night Harvester interaction has been nerfed, and the way Glacial Augments affect targets has been modified. Additionally, there has been a change to Smite on Champion Pets.
- Zone slow: 30% (+ 3% per 100 AP) (+ 4% per 100 bonus AD) (+ 9% per 10% heal and shield power) >>> 20% (+ 6% per 100 AP) (+ 7% per 100 bonus AD) (+ 9% per 10% heal and shield power)
- Damage now only triggers off of a Auto Attacks, Direct Spells and Pets instead of all types of damage
Smite on Champion Pets
- Damage to non-lane minions: 600/900/1200 >>> 20-160 (matches champion damage) — 20% move speed slow for 2s unlocks after reaching tier 2 Smite
Riot is looking to address the synergy between Statikk Shiv and Night Harvester, especially on champions like LeBlanc. Furthermore, Glacial Augment and Smite on Champion Pets are also receiving changes to create a more balanced gameplay experience.
League of Legends 13.15 Patch – Skins
LoL 13.15 patch will introduce the second phase of Soul Fighter skins, featuring champions such as Viego, Jhin, Evelynn, Gwen, and Shaco. Additionally, a Prestige Soul Fighter Shaco skin will be available for players to unlock.
The following is the list of all the new skins coming in League of Legends 13.15 Patch:
- Soul Fighter Viego
- Soul Fighter Jhin
- Soul Fighter Evelynn
- Soul Fighter Gwen
- Soul Fighter Shaco
- Prestige Soul Fighter Shaco
League of Legends 13.15 Patch is expected to be released on Wednesday, August 2, 2023. Players can prepare for the update and anticipate the server maintenance times:
- NA: 3:00 AM PT
- EUW: 5:00 UK time
- EUNE: 3:00 CET
In conclusion, as the League of Legends community eagerly awaits Patch 13.15, the changes and nerfs are sure to bring excitement and challenges to the game. Players will have to adapt to the altered gameplay dynamics and explore the potential of newly buffed champions.
CHECK OUT: League of Legends 13.14 patch notes
Also, with the 2023 League of Legends World Championship approaching, the meta is bound to undergo significant shifts, making this update crucial for both competitive and casual players alike. Let’s embrace the changes and discover the new possibilities that await in LoL Patch 13.15!
For constant updates, keep following Gamevro.