League of Legends 13.9 patch will bring lots of buffs, nerfs, and adjustments to the champions’ kit, along with system changes.
Riot is likely to provide solo queue players with some relief in the new League of Legends 13.9 patch after concentrating primarily on the pro-scene in the previous two patches with the forthcoming Mid-Season Invitational.
While the League professional scene may be getting a moment to relax before MSI 2023, clashes on Summoner’s Rift undoubtedly continue unabated. On Monday, April 23, the next update cycle, League of Legends 13.9, officially started.
The League of Legends Dev Team account provided the preview for LoL 13.9 patch, the first May patch, rather than Matt “Phroxzon” Leung-Harrison, the development director, who typically announces all the planned buffs, nerfs, and adjustments.
Hence, it’s time to anticipate the next nerfs and buffs in League of Legends 13.9 Patch.
CHECK OUT: League of Legends Milio: Season 13 support abilities, release date, and more
League of Legends 13.9 Patch Notes
Since the League development team is getting ready for Patch 13.10, the changes coming in LoL Patch 13.9 will be relatively minor in comparison to previous versions. The most major patch since the beginning of the season, according to the developers, will be 13.10.
This League of Legends 13.9 patch’s main goal has been to provide some champions, like Neeko, a sense of relevance, utility, and viability in the metagame. A number of Kayle updates that the Riot developers posted onto the League PBE early are also being worked on.
The League of Legends 13.9 Patch won’t be extensive, but it will fix some balancing problems and introduce Neeko’s mini-rework. The buffs for selections like Swain, Aatrox, Volibear, and Trundle will be one of patch 13.09’s standout features.
Nerfs in League of Legends 13.9 Patch will also affect Sion and Jinx while bringing about changes for Be’Veth and Taliyah.
CHECK OUT: League of Legends 13.8 patch notes: new champion changes, item updates, more
League of Legends 13.9 Patch – Champion Buffs and Nerfs
Due to their recent struggles, Swain and Aatrox may benefit from a buff from Riot in the forthcoming League of Legends 13.9 update, which might enable them to re-enter the competitive meta.
In the current ADC meta, Jinx has proven to be challenging to manage. It should come as no surprise that Riot will attempt to weaken her in patch 13.09 given that she has such a high pick and ban rate in professional play.
Furthermore, Neeko’s rework is one of the update’s main features, and it will be intriguing to see how she develops. In addition to Neeko, Kayle is finally receiving some much-needed tweaks, and some other champions are also receiving updates.
As part of the 13.9 update, Jinx and Sion will be nerfed, and Aatrox, Amumu, Swain, Trundle, and Volibear will all receive buffs. Bel’Veth and Taliyah will also get their kit adjustments.
LoL Patch 13.9 Champion buffs
The champions receiving LoL Patch 13.9 buffs are:
- Passive Max HP damage increased: 4-10% ⇒ 4-12% (based on level)
- E Bonus movement speed increased: 50/65/80 ⇒ 60/80/100
- W Damage per 0.5 seconds adjusted: 6/8/10/12/14 (+1/1.15/1.3/1.45/1.6% target’s max HP) ⇒ 10 flat (+1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2% target’s max HP)
- Q: Death’s Hand
- Damage increased: 60/80/100/120/140 (+38% AP) ⇒ 65/85/105/125/145 (+40% AP)
- Bonus damage per subsequent bolt increased: 12/22/32/42/52 (+8% AP) ⇒ 15/25/35/45/55 (+10% AP)
- Base Stats
- Base Attack speed increased: 0.6 ⇒ 0.67
- Base Mana increased: 281 ⇒ 340
- W: Frenzied Maul
- Damage from bonus HP ratio increased: 5% ⇒ 6%
- Missing HP heal ratio increased: 7/8.5/10/11.5/13% ⇒ 8/10/12/14/16%
LoL Patch 13.9 Champion nerfs
The champions receiving LoL Patch 13.9 nerfs are:
- Base AD per level reduced: 3.4 ⇒ 3.15
- Passive HP loss per tick increased: 2-19 ⇒ 2.3-24.4 (based on level)
CHECK OUT: League of Legends Neeko Rework 2023: new abilities and release date revealed
League of Legends 13.9 Patch – Champion Adjustments
- Base AD per level reduced: 1.7 ⇒ 1.5
- Q Bonus damage monster ratio increased: 120% ⇒ 140%
- R Can now be cast if Taliyah dealt damage in the last 3 seconds
The specifics of each of the above-mentioned champion adjustments are anticipated to be made public tomorrow night. Keep in mind that until Riot publishes the official notes, any of these improvements, adjustments, or modifications are still subject to change for a future League update at any time.
League of Legends 13.9 Patch – Champion Reworks
LoL Kayle mini-rework
Riot intended to tweak Kayle in the past but decided to wait until they knew exactly what they wanted to do with this champion. They have now described certain modifications for Kayle that will take effect with LoL Patch 13.9.
The following is all that is included in the LoL Patch 13.9 Kayle rework:
E – Starfire Spellblade:
- On-hit AP Ratio: 25% ⇒ 20%.
- Passive Wave Damage: 15 – 35 (based on E rank) ⇒ 20 – 41 (level 11-18).
R – Divine Judgement:
- Cast Time: 1.5 seconds ⇒ 0.5 seconds.
- AoE Delay: 1.5 seconds ⇒ 2.5 seconds.
- Invulnerable Duration: 2/2.5/3 seconds ⇒ 2.5 seconds.
- AoE Range: 525 ⇒ 675/675/775 (based on R rank).
- Damage: 200/350/500 (+80% AP)(+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 200/300/400 (+70% AP)(+100% bonus AD).
- No Longer Reduces Range When Casting R on Herself.
LoL Neeko mini rework
The greatest update is to Neeko’s passive, but Riot has also increased champion damage, which will make her a good flex option and give her some diversity.
The following is all that is included in the LoL Patch 13.9 Neeko rework:
Passive – Inherent Glamour:
- “When Neeko is near a non-epic monster, minion, trap, ward, or plan for two seconds, she stores theirSho’maa. Neeko can click on her bar to become that unit. Clicking on Neeko’s face will return her back to normal. A little “x” will be there to clear the bar to allow another disguise to fill up the bar. Only one unit can be stored at a time.”
- Disguise no longer breaks on taking damage. Only breaks when the disguised self dies or when Neeko is crowd controlled.
- Neeko no longer gets more Attack Speed or Movement Speed from disguised targets if their stats are higher than hers.
- Cooldown is fixed to 6 seconds.
- Disguise now breaks if she attacks turrets as a non-champion.
Q – Blooming Burst:
- Secondary/Tertiary Pop Damage: 40/65/90/115/140 + 20% AP ⇒ 35/60/85/110/135 + 25% AP.
- Explosions now deal 30/40/50/60/70 bonus damage to monsters.
W – Shapeshifter:
- After casting, Neeko can reactivate to send the clone to a new location.
- Clone now plays animations and sounds from abilities, Joke, Taunt, Recall, Laugh, and survives until that duration.
- Empowered Attack deal 50 bonus damage to monsters.
E – Tangle Barbs
- Damage: 80/115/150/185/220 + 60% AP ⇒ 70/105/140/175/210 + 65% AP.
R – Pop Blossom:
- After channeling, Neeko jumps into the air, suspending all nearby enemies.
- After 0.6 seconds, Neeko crashes down to the ground with all the suspended enemies, dealing damage and stunning them for 1.25 seconds.
- No longer shields
- Damage: 200/425/650 (+130% AP) ⇒ 150/350/550 (+100% AP).
- Cooldown: 90 seconds ⇒ 120/105/90 seconds.
CHECK OUT: League of Legends 2023 skins: porcelain 2023, mini micro medics, and more revealed by new leaks
League of Legends 13.9 Patch – System Changes
LoL Patch 13.9 System Adjustments
- Lich Bane
- AP increased: 75 ⇒ 85
League of Legends 13.9 Patch – ARAM changes
The following champions will be affected with LoL 13.9 patch in ARAM only.
- W Cooldown increased: 18/14.5/11/7.5/4 ⇒ 21/18/15/12/9 seconds
- Aurelion Sol
- E Cooldown increased: 12 ⇒ 16 seconds
League of Legends 13.9 Patch – Skins
New skins are continually added to the game for gamers to enjoy with a new patch. There are a total of eight skins available to players for LoL 13.9. Players will be able to take advantage of the Inkshadow skin line additions in the newest League of Legends 13.9 patch.
Many champions will be tackling these legendary skins, including Yone, Yasuo, Auerlion Sol, Kai’Sa, Udyr, Volibear, and Master Yi. The majority of the skins are anticipated to cost 1350 RP, with one of them perhaps going for 1820 RP.
CHECK OUT: League of Legends Darkin Assassin: release date, abilities, leaks, more
Although these modifications seem advantageous on paper, it will be interesting to see how they impact the entire experience once League of Legends 13.9 patch notes are released. And, this is all that has officially been revealed thus far about the League of Legends 13.9 Patch Notes.
According to the official patch schedule published by Riot Games, the League of Legends 13.9 patch is scheduled to launch on the servers on May 3 (Wednesday).
We will update you with the new information, so keep following Gamevro.