League of Legends 13.7 patch will bring lots of buffs, nerfs, and adjustments to the champions’ kit, along with system changes in preparation for MSI 2023.
Before the Mid-Season Invitational (MSI) competition in 2023, Riot Games wants to stabilize the League of Legends metagame. As noted in the preview of LoL Patch 13.7, the team is balancing a large range of champions in advance of the tournament to ensure that the meta is not overly one-sided.
Players should anticipate a big number of champions to be boosted, nerfed, or modified even though this patch won’t include any new champions like patch 13.6‘s Milio did.
There will be several changes, ranging from those involving Katarina, Kalista, and Graves to those involving Veigar and Annie.
Indicating that many champions are getting adjustments, Riot Developer, “Phroxzon” Leung-Harrison tweeted, “We’re 2 patches away from MSI! Meta looks close, but some adjustments.” This article serves as a thorough summary of all the information we are aware of on the features of League of Legends 13.7 patch.
League of Legends 13.7 Patch Notes
Riot Games wants to make sure that LoL Patch 13.7 focus on the meta as MSI, the first international League of Legends tournament of the year, approaches.
This time, Riot is aiming to disrupt the jungle meta, therefore the meta junglers are the target. Here is what is currently known, including the LoL 13.7 patch preview Riot gave.
Riot Phroxzon said, “We’re 2 patches away from MSI! Meta looks close, but some adjustments. Buffs to Azir, Katarina (+nerf to DS [Divine Sunderer] build), and some fringe champs. Nerfs to the JG [jungle] S-tier, Thresh CC [crowd control] chain, Zeri, and some high WR [win rate] champs like Rammus, and Veigar. Adjust to Kha’Zix W (nerf) vs Q evolves (buff).”
League of Legends 13.7 Patch – Champion Buffs and Nerfs
This time around, six champions are receiving some adjustments. After receiving some nerfs recently, Azir is now receiving some buffs. While Katarina’s Divine Sunderer construct is losing power, she is receiving a benefit.
And the high win-rate champions, some junglers, bruisers, and tanks who have dominated the meta are among the champions having their abilities toned down in League of Legends 13.7 Patch.
LoL Patch 13.7 Champion buffs
The champions receiving LoL Patch 13.7 buffs are:
- Base Stats:
- Armor: 44 ⇒ 47.
- Base Health: 670 ⇒ 685.
- Base Stats
- Base armor increased 19 ⇒ 22
- Attack speed per level increased 5% ⇒ 6%
- P – Shurima’s Legacy buffs:
- Duration increased 30 ⇒ 45 seconds
- Summon range increased 500 ⇒ 700
- Q – Conquering Sands nerfs:
- Mana cost increased 65/70/75/80/85 ⇒ 70/80/90/100/110
- Stab range reduced 370 ⇒ 325
- W – Arise! adjustments:
- Mana cost reduced 40 flat ⇒ 40/35/30/25/20
- Damage adjusted 0-110 (based on level) (+50/60/70/80/90) ⇒ 0-92 (based on level) (+50/67/84/101/118)
- Passive Critical Chance Bonus: 20% ⇒ 30%.
- R Cooldown: 120/90/60 seconds ⇒ 100/80/60 seconds.
- Base Attack Damage Growth: 3.5 ⇒ 3.75.
- Oathsworn Dagger Ceremony is reduced by 4 seconds.
- Passive Dagger AP Ratio: 65/75/85/95% ⇒ 70/80/90/100%.
- R Bonus AD Ratio: 18% Bonus AD (+30% Bonus AD per 100% Attack Speed) ⇒ 16% Bonus AD (+50% Bonus AD per 100% Attack Speed).
- Passive Shield Strength: 100 – 475 (Based on Level) ⇒ 100 – 575 (Based on Level).
- E Damage Amplification: +25% Base Damage per stack, up to two stacks ⇒ 15-25% Total Damage per stack (scaling with champion level), up to four stacks.
LoL Patch 13.7 Champion nerfs
The champions receiving LoL Patch 13.7 nerfs are:
- E – Molten Shield:
- Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds ⇒ 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds.
- Base Shield Value: 60/100/140/180/220 ⇒ 60/95/130/175/200.
- Lee Sin
- Base Stats:
- Attack Damage: 68 ⇒ 66.
- Armor: 36 ⇒ 34.
- Passive Bonus Attack Speed: 60-100% ⇒ 50-100%.
- Q Damage: 70/120/170/220/270 ⇒ 65/115/165/215/265.
- W Bonus Armor Percentage: 40/55/70/85/100% ⇒ 40/50/60/70/80%.
- Passive Elite Monster Damage Cap: 300 ⇒ 250.
- Q Cooldown: 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 seconds ⇒ 19/17.5/16/14.5/13 seconds.
- R Cooldown: 120/100/80 seconds ⇒ 130/110/90 seconds.
- Q Cooldown Refunded On Hit: 3 seconds ⇒ 2 seconds.
- Q Damage: 110/160/210/260/310 (+140% Bonus AD) ⇒ 90/140/190/240/290 (+160% Bonus AD).
- E Damage: 10/30/50/70/90 (+110% AD)(+90% AP) ⇒ 0/15/30/45/60 (+120% AD)(+100% AP).
- Base Attack Damage: 68 ⇒ 66.
- W Cooldown: 22/19.5/17/14.5/12 seconds ⇒ 22/20/18/16/14 seconds
- E Bonus Attack Speed: 40/45/50/55/60% ⇒ 35/40/45/50/55%
- Base HP Growth: 115 ⇒ 110.
- Passive Shield Steal: 60% ⇒ 50%.
- R AD Ratio: 100% ⇒ 85%.
- Q AP Ratio: 60% ⇒ 45/50/55/60/65%.
- W AP Ratio: 100% ⇒ 70/80/90/100/110%.
- R AP Ratio: 75% ⇒ 65/70/75%.
Lol Patch 13.7 Champion Adjustments
- Isolation Range: 425 ⇒ 375.
- W – Evolved Spike Racks:
- Slow: 60% ⇒ 40%.
- Isolation Slow: 90% ⇒ 75%.
- R Duration: 10 seconds ⇒ 12 seconds.
League of Legends 13.7 Patch – System Changes
LoL Patch 13.7 System Buffs
- Abyssal Mask
- Health: 500 ⇒ 550.
- Death’s Dance
- Build Path: Pickaxe + Chain Vest + Warhammer
- Attack Damage: 65 ⇒ 55.
- Armor: 50 ⇒ 45.
- Haste: 0 ⇒ 15.
- Grievous Wounds
- Now Applies Grievous Wounds to targets that completely block the damage with shields. Invulnerable targets are still exempt.
LoL Patch 13.7 System Nerfs
- Catalyst of Aeons
- Total Cost: 1100 ⇒ 1300.
- Health: 225 ⇒ 300.
In this League of Legends 13.7 patch, a nerf for Rod of Ages is scheduled, while a system buff is being applied to the Death’s Dance item. As Cosmic Drive is being tweaked, Kha’Zix and Thresh are also under the developers’ target.
New skins are continually added to the game for gamers to enjoy with a new patch. There are a total of four skins available to players for LoL 13.7. Players will be able to take advantage of the Cats vs. Dogs skin line additions in the newest League of Legends 13.7 patch.
Many champions will be tackling cat and dog-related themes, including Kled, Kindred, Yuumi, and Nidalee. The majority of the skins are anticipated to cost 1350 RP, with one of them perhaps going for 1820 RP.
Although these modifications seem advantageous on paper, it will be interesting to see how they impact the entire experience once League of Legends 13.7 patch notes are released. And, this is all that has officially been revealed thus far about the League of Legends 13.7 Patch Notes.
According to the official patch schedule published by Riot Games, the League of Legends 13.7 patch is scheduled to launch on the servers on April 5. (Wednesday). It is expected that the Mid-Season Invitational 2023 will be contested on League of Legends Patch 13.8 because Riot Games has indicated that the event is two patches away.
Because of this, 13.7 is even more essential so that the developers can assess the meta and make the required adjustments in the next two weeks.
We will update you with the new information, so keep following Gamevro.