Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is a recently launched game, and players are still exploring its different features. A few fans are facing basic problems and hence we have brought you answers on how to revive allies, switch characters, and change outfits in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
The action role-playing video Xenoblade Chronicles 3, published by Nintendo for Nintendo Switch, offers players a big world to live in and explore. Plus, you can combat with some enemies. But there is also a detrimental aspect to this. Without a guide, you are bound to get lost and lose your purpose.
To progress, you must keep focused and stick to the objectives. Choosing the right combination of Characters and Classes helps.
But what is the most important thing for you to remember is that team coordination and spirit are the most important things to keep alive. An ally goes a long way in sustaining you throughout your journey. However, it is not that allies can’t be harmed themselves.
Hence, for a truly sustainable effort of progress in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, you need to know certain skills that will help you in critical moments. In this post, we will be talking about how to revive allies, switch characters, and change outfits.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3: How to revive allies
Here’s the procedure for reviving allies in Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
- Become a Healer: Given that you are safe yourself, you can become a Healer. However, it is not possible to become alive as a healer by healing yourself. Choose to switch to Healer Character among the Party Members. That’s how you become a Healer in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
- Run: Now that you are a Healer, you will need to run towards the ally who is to be revived.
- Help Up: You have reached the ally. Now, a Help Up option will appear. You need to press it and help your ally to a safe location.
- Reviving the ally: Now’s the actual healing part. The A button on your keyboard will start the process of reviving your ally. Make sure there are no distractions nearby. You can’t be interrupted throughout this process of reviving your allies in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
As a brownie point, your Healing Stats are increased if you heal an ally, which will contribute to your overall growth in the game.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3: How to switch characters
Now the next part is “How to switch characters in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.”
You know that you can change Characters and Classes but not Weapons. Switching characters in Xenoblade Chronicles 3 allows you to explore a larger area of the map in much lesser time. Changing nature during a fight is one way of ensuring that you emerge as the victor of the combat.
Here are the steps you need to follow to be able to switch characters in Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
- Upgrade: The character switching feature is only unlocked in Chapter 2. So go through Chapter one as fast as possible.
- Press ZL + L/R: If you want to switch characters, you need to press either ZL + R or ZL + L. Now you have the liberty to switch between any of the characters that are on your squad or in your party.
You also have the option of choosing a new character who has a new weapon. To access this, you have to press those buttons at the same time. Alternatively, a unique character skill in battles or exploration in the realm of Xeno can be made use of as well.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3: How to change outfits
We come to the last of the ‘essential’ skills we listed out at the beginning: “How to change outfits in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.”
This isn’t exactly a matter of survival, but it’s great fun. Enjoy the process. Here are the steps you need to follow to customize characters and change their outfits:
- Start the game.
- Press X and reach the Main Menu.
- Click on Characters.
- Click on the Clothing feature. This will open up a list of outfits you can deck your characters will.
- After you’ve selected an outfit, press A to choose the dress.
Not only can you change the outfits in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, but you can also pick a color theme. There are also Accessories you can purchase.
Upgrading and changing Class
Higher levels reward you with a greater array of Clothing options. You will need to explore and win battles to increase your level. A 10 ranking gets you a lot more customization options in a Class than a lower ranking. Completing the Story Mode is also a great way to unlock Clothing and Accessories in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
We will update you with the new information, so keep following Gamevro.