A guide on the best Genshin Impact Ayaka build would definitely help players use the 5-star to the best of her abilities.
Genshin Impact, the action role-playing game, developed by miHoYo, has been blowing up since its release in 2020. Gamers all around the world have been investing time into making the best of this title. And one of those things is the builds. And here, we’ll be discussing the best Genshin Impact Ayaka build.
This character is a real killing machine with Cryo. No surprise there, as she is the Yashiro Commission’s second-in-command. Her sword-fighting skills are not matched by any other in the game. Obviously, a five-star gacha character would deliver no less. But even when we know that her damage-causing AoE abilities and her Alternate Sprint are something to be afraid of.
You can have Genshin Impact Ayaka as both the Main and Sub DPS, because of her astonishing ability to freeze enemies and carve up a warzone. Add to this the best weapons and artifacts this game can afford, and you’ve got someone to be reckoned with.
If you are looking forward to Genshin Impact Ayaka’s Version 2.6 rerun, then you’ve come to the right place. Here you will find how to get the best out of this character.
Genshin Impact Ayaka abilities
Like a lot of other sword-wielders in the game, Genshin Impact Ayaka has the ability to use the general attack combination of Normal and Charged Attacks. And her Charged Attacks are ferociously fast and deal a lot of damage, though consuming a lot of stamina in the process.
You could try an attack combo that has two Normals and one Charged and try to strike a balance. Also, sprint-cancel between each combo to keep your weapons imbued with Cryo.
Here you will find a brief summary of Genshin Impact Ayaka abilities:
- Normal Attack: She deals five attacks in rapid succession, dashing through her targets.
- Charged Attack: Ayaka sends out a cloud of sword ki, consuming stamina and causing burst damage.
- Plunging Attack: Ayaka hurtles down from mid-air and attacks the ground, causing her enemies in the path and causing AoE damage to anyone struck.
Genshin Impact Ayaka Elemental Skill: Kamisato Art Hyouka
Ayaka’s central ability is invoking a circle of ice around her and knocking her targets up. Quite simple really. This does a lot of damage. And when you combine it with Hydro, you can freeze many targets at once after Ayaka pops up from her sprint.
Genshin Impact Ayaka Elemental Burst: Kamisato Art Soumetsu
This is Ayaka’s top attack. She lets loose a huge cone of Cryo energy. It deals a lot of damage to targets in its path and explodes at the end to cause a big amount of general damage. The best combinations with this are Elemental Reactions. Namely, Melt (Pyro) and Freeze (Hydro).
The way to do immense damage with this is to hit as many targets as you can. For this, you can use any crowd control measure you have. Anemo support maybe will help multiply the damage by a lot.
Genshin Impact Ayaka’s Alternate Sprint: Kamisato Art Senho
This is not exactly an ability for Ayaka, but it is part of her main skill set. She runs like a normal adventurer but hides behind a smokescreen of frozen fog. And she moves fast over land and water.
And when she stops, she deals Cryo to nearby targets. Plus, she infuses her blade with Cryo, doing bonus elemental damage for a few seconds.
Genshin Impact Ayaka constellations
Check out these sick constellations of Ayaka:
- Level 1: Snowswept Sakura – There is a half possibility (50%) of decreasing the CD of Kamisato Art Hyouka by 0.3 seconds whenever Ayaka’s Normal and Charged Attacks does Cryo DMG to enemies. This can occur every 0.1s.
- Level 2: Blizzard Blade Seki no To – Ayaka lets loose 2 smaller Souken Gates when casting Kamisato Art Soumetsu. Each of these do 20% of the original damage done by the storm.
- Level 3: Frostbloom Kamifubuki – Ups Kamisato Art Soumetsu level by 3. The max it can go is 15.
- Level 4: Ebb and Flow – Targets who have been damaged by Kamisato Art Soumetsu’s Souken Gates will get their DEF down by 30% for 6 seconds.
- Level 5: Blossom Cloud Irutsuki – Ups Kamisato Art Hyouka level by 3. The max it’ll go is 15.
- Level 6: Dance of Suigetsu – Kamisato Ayaka gets Usurahi Butou every 10 seconds and that ups the Charge Attack DMG by 298%. The buff is cleared 0.5s after a target is hit. The timer for reuse of the ability restarts now.
Top Genshin Impact Ayaka artifacts
The Blizzard Strayer artifact set is one of the top ones for the Genshin Impact Ayaka build, especially the 4-piece one. When you attack a target that is affected by Cryo, the CRIT Rate is increased by 20%. If the target were Frozen, the CRIT Rate would have been increased by another 20%. The 2-Piece Set just increases the Cryo DMG Bonus by 15%.
However, that is not the only option we have. If you find yourself in a pickle here, give the Noblesse Oblige Set a try. The 2-Piece Set will give you an Elemental Burst DMG increase of 20%. The 4-Piece Set, when used with the Elemental Burst, will increase everyone’s ATK by 20% for 12s. You cannot stack this effect, however.
Shimenawa’s Reminiscence might also be worth looking into. The 2-Piece Set increases ATK by 18%. And the 4-Piece Set, when you do an Elemental Skill, if you have 15+ Energy, you trade that Energy for 10s of increased Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack DMG. You won’t be able to do this effect for this duration.
Best Genshin Impact Ayaka weapons
You’ll have to take advantage of the fact that Ayaka can proc Elemental attacks without a lot of effort because of her sprint passive. This means certain weapon choices will increase your skillset with this character.
To have the best Genshin Impact Ayaka build, one of the top choices in terms of weapon would be the Mistsplitter Reforged. With this, you get a 12% Elemental DMG Bonus with every element, and you have the strength of the Mistsplitter’s Seal. For the stack levels 1,2, and 3, the Mistsplitter’s Seal will give you an 8, 16, and 28% Elemental DMG Bonus respectively for Ayaka’s Elemental Type.
Also, in each of the following cases, Ayaka will acquire 1 stack of Mistsplitter’s Seal.
- Normal Attack does Elemental DMG. The stack will last for 5s.
- Casting Elemental Burst. The stack will last for 10s: Energy should be lower than 100% because the stack disappears when Energy is full.
And each of the stack’s duration is made independently.
Another good option would be the Primordial Jade Cutter. With this, the HP increases by 20%. Plus, it provides an ATK Bonus on the basis of 1.2% of the wielder’s Max HP.
One more in the list of best Genshin Impact Ayaka weapons would be the Amenoma Kaguechi. You get 1 Succession Seed after you cast an Elemental Skill lasting for the 30s and up to 3 of these Seeds can exist simultaneously. You can trigger this effect every 5s. After Elemental Burst is used, the Seeds are used up, and after 2s, Ayaka will regenerate 6 Energy for each of those Seeds.
Genshin Impact Ayaka Talent level-up and Ascension materials
You’ll need some personal efforts if you want your character to perform up to her potential and have the best Genshin Impact Ayaka build. You have to get her up to Ascension Level 6. Ayaka materials are widely placed, but still all in Inazuma. Fight Nobushi and farm Handguards, and get Sakura Blooms from the Grand Narukami Shrine. Take some Elegance drops by taking on the Thundering Valley domain.
Max out the Elemental Burst first. Then go about the Normal Attack and Elemental Skill. You’ll find the exact amount you need below.
Genshin Impact Ayaka Talent Level-Up Materials
- Talent Level-Up Materials: Teachings of Elegance (x9); Guide to Elegance (x63); Philosophies of Elegance (x114)
- Common Ascension Materials: Old Handguard (x18); Kageuchi Handguard (x66); Famed Handguard (x93)
- Weekly Boss Materials: Bloodjade Branch (x18)
Genshin Impact Ayaka Ascension Materials
You can find the ascension materials below in the format [Level; Mora Cost; Material 1/Material 2/ Material 3/ Material 4].
- 1: 20,000; Shivada Jada Sliver (x1)/ Sakura Bloom (x3)/ Old Handguard (x3)
- 2: 40,000; Shivada Jade Fragment (x3)/ Perpetual Heart (x2)/ Sakura Bloom (x10)/ Old Handguard (x15)
- 3: 60,000; Shivada Jade Fragment (x6)/ Perpetual Heart (x4)/ Sakura Bloom (x20)/ Kageuchi Handguard (x12)
- 4: 80,000; Shivada Jade Chunk (x3)/ Perpetual Heart (x8)/ Sakura Bloom (x30)/ Kageuchi Handguard (x18)
- 5: 100,000; Shivada Jade Chunk (x6)/ Perpetual Heart (x12)/ Sakura Bloom (x45)/ Famed Handguard (x12)
- 6: 120,000; Shivada Jade Gemstone (x6)/ Perpetual Heart (x20)/ Sakura Bloom (x60)/ Famed Handguard (x24)
Genshin Impact Ayaka Ayaka trailer
Ayaka had her gameplay trailer come out before her release. In the trailer, she may look like a princess. But the Genshin Ayaka gameplay itself testifies to her absolutely terrifying skills in the warzone, especially her Cryo abilities.
Best Genshin Impact Ayaka team comp
Given that you have Ayaka as the main DPS, focussing on freezing your targets with Hydro and Cryo’s reaction is the best option. Xingqiu was a good choice for this, as he provided a lot of support without being on the field for too long.
But Ayaka’s brother, Kamisato Ayato, is doing a great job at filling that position. Ayato’s Burst takes care of a large area and allows for breezy Freezes every time. His skill carves through targets while they are in Ayaka’s burst.
Kaeya and Diona make great teammates acquire that Cryo Resonance bonus and not be so reliant on Elemental Mastery. Maybe getting some Anemo characters like Kazuha, Venti, or Sucrose would make the team complete. These guys usually gather the bad guys for the Elemental Burst.
However, you could very much run a Hydro-based Ayaka comp if you want. Include characters like Mona or Childe. Reverse Melt comps focussing on Diluc and Bennett are just as strong. It all really depends on your preferences, your fighting style, and team dynamics.
And that is all we have for the best Genshin Impact Ayaka build, complete with artifacts and weapons.
We will update you with the new information, so keep following Gamevro.